Would definitely recommend. Download now, you won't regret -- very worthy of five stars! Controls are top notch, especially for mobile. Couple requests tho, a templar knight/paladin would be an awesome unit. More of an upgrade tree would be nice, if not necessary, both for guild and the classes. Also, I can't watch the ads for gems (not really an issue, but it is a form of revenue for you guys, so...) This will be the next game I buy! Thanks developers! =D
Crashed multiple times. The controls feel stiff, but that's just my personal opinion. Decided "If it crashes ONE more time, I'm going to uninstall." I think you know what happens next.
As a veteran of quite a few roguelikes, this one gets it right. A few of the classic tropes are here, and the loot is interesting and sometimes useful. I also enjoy the real-time fighting and movement -- that keeps you from being bored. Grid-based combat has its place, but sometimes you just want to get in there and mix it up with monsters ala Dark Souls. If you're itching for some dungeon crawling action, check this one out.
Glitched right in tutorial when you need to run. Game is not responding to screen taps at all.
Really fun, played for months and not bored. Constant and fast updates and bug fixes, game is still growing
Loved this game but changed phones and it doesn't seem to work on Android Oreo? EDIT: it opens but my save won't load, don't want to start over!
* [Balance] Breath of Death: At the point of use, spends 2 points. mana instead of 1, similarly with Hellfire
* [Balance] Master's Wand: damage increased to 6 (was 5), price reduced to 1100 (was 1200)
* [Fixed] While using the Breath of Death, the character could not turn to the target
* [Fixed] The fire shells of the shooting traps were displayed incorrectly
* [Fixed] When the corresponding spawn trap was destroyed, the larvae were created outside the map
Fight your way to become the ultimate gladiator in this epic new turn-based RPG.