More from developer
You play as Allen C. Tyler in this story sequel to Lab of the Dead. He has now left the laboratory and is heading toward the closest town called Senoia.
If you like the game, give us some love good ratings and reviews, if you have problems with the game, don't leave bad reviews, contact us and we'll do everything we can to fix your problems. Thank you and enjoy our latest installement in the Saga of the Dead.
You can find Lab of the Dead on the market as well! :D
Stuck in this underground facility, you will gradually uncover the truth about the zombie outbreak as you progress in your research, discover new reactions, upgrade your research techniques, find new items to experiment with, complete achievements and find tapes and notes from the Alpha team, the previous scientific team who occupied this base.
You will have your hands full with:
- 12 zombie types to experiment with...
- Over 60 weapons, food and objects to play with...
- Over 250 reactions to discover...
- Over 40 achievements to complete...
- And more...
Make sure you rate this game and leave me a review! :D Get your friends to get it too! Happy zombie research!
Your mission: Go in the Tokashi village to free its inhabitants from Koga ninja clan!
Become the deadliest ninja and defeat an entire ninja army in this awesome action game where you'll run on roofs and defeat enemy attacks with your finger using swipes and taps.
*Make sure to give us feedback and bug reports! We appreciate it!
- Play 4 game modes
- Buy new armors
- Upgrade your ninja techniques
- Complete tons of achievements
- Compete on the leaderboards
- Enjoy tons of hours of fun!
Every story goes through a cycle:
- The author makes a chapter ending with a choice for the community.
- There's a voting period of typically a week.
- Based on the majority decision by the community, the author works on the next chapter.
- The new chapter is released and again, ends with a choice for the community.
- The cycle goes on.
By being active in StoryShift, you will gain voting power and your votes will have more weight.
So join now and start choosing where you want the stories to go. You will find a lot of talent in these written stories and comics.
Post your highscores for others to see in the game and on facebook, ask your facebook friends to help you solve hard puzzles and train your brain like never before.
With about 50 voice samples to play with, there are endless possibilities!
Made in collaboration with Tony Huynh aka The Wine Kone, this is the mobile version of the youtube version, see the promo video.