Rather have payed for range of the dead.. Too much of the same thing. And i really wanted range of the dead... its in the playstore!
Excellent This game is sheer genius...a game that finally lets you perform all kinds of experiments on the undead...i have already got 82% complete and love it...new and different specimens would be great and mabye a new location underground like an abandoned subway station or an old bunker...anyway great game and thanks.
New and interesting If you love the research part of strategy games, this one's for you. Cute+horrifying, good voice acting, immersive story but the ending sucks. The interface is a bit confusing at first. Took me a while to realize that the 3 buttons at the bottom are part of a scrolling menu,
Used to play this all the time But since I have downloaded it to my new phone, it seems to have major issues with scaling to my screen size. I have a mega, so therefore a very large screen, but the game wants to stretch to the point that my total rp points are completely off the screen. Please fix and a five will be just.
Awesome This game is so much deeper than it first appears, think of it as a virtual zombie based rubix cube. Its great fun using the different objects, weapons and foods to alter the zombies mood, humanity etc to get the different reactions, I recommend upgrading your research techniques as early as possible to make the game more engaging. All in all very addictive and great game.
Won't work I was so excited when I found this in the play store but won't even open on my phone extremely dissapointed
- Fixed alpha transition for Range of the Dead link.
- Added link to the sequel: Range of the Dead, get it and continue Allen's story, it's free!
- Fixed missing music tracks and the music not playing during new reactions. Added support for the back button to quit the application instead of leaving it running in the background.
- OMG!!!!! I totally broke the previous version, should be good now! Terribly sorry about that people.
- Fixed advanced dead cat reaction.