Just like the physical shape sorting puzzles of old, Exo Pexo Shape Sorter helps kids learn to recognise shapes of different sizes and colors and match them with their corresponding hole. With simple movements based on fun physics, kids can drag, flick and bounce their way through puzzles of increasing complexity.
Play and Learn Features that kids and parents will love:
- Match shapes with different colors or sizes, or mix n’ match both
- Cool sound effects when a correct match is made
- Movements based on fun physics - drag, flick and bounce shapes!
- Gender neutral characters, words and colors
- Three difficulty levels
- Control your child’s playtime from 1 minute to unlimited free play
- In-app volume control for effects, music and spoken words
- Play online or offline - once downloaded, no internet access is needed
- Designed by teachers and parents - recommended for toddlers and preschoolers
- Child safe COPPA compliant
- No collection of personal information, in-app purchases or third-party advertising - learn safely without distractions
Play more with Exo Pexo and love to learn, for life.
Exo Pexo is an Australian award winning educational game developer. We make digital toys for young people that help them learn and explore the world around them through play. We believe that at an early age (and at all ages) the best learning journeys are the ones that are fun, shared and promote positive educational outcomes. We want to encourage kids to love to learn, for life.