Epic multiplayer hoverboard fun awaits you in these arenas. Race and chase your opponents to become a driving expert and master each game mode. Use your credits to upgrade and customize your car or choose to buy brand new vehicles.
• MULTIPLAYER •
Multiplayer mode pits you against up to 7 other hoverboard stunt drivers in an extreme test of driving skill. Compete for credits and unlock your ultimate speed machine in these exciting game modes:
• Flag Mode - Be the quickest to the flag at any cost! The flag will spawn randomly at different points on the map, make sure you’re the first to grab it. Use your driving skills and your boost to get the most flags before the time limit runs out. Don’t forget to add some drifting to restock your boost meter.
• Zombie Mode - One player in each game will spawn as the zombie car, watch out for the vehicle covered in the evil zombie slime! The zombie car must then tag the other players by driving into them to turn them into a zombie as well. You have only one challenge in this mode, which is survive to the very end of the round.
• Coin Mode - In this mode your aim is to collect as many coins as possible. You’ll see gold, silver and bronze coins fall from the sky continuously. Be sure to grab as many as you can before everyone else by driving into them to collect. Get the gold coins first as they are worth the most. The winner will be the player with the most points at the end. It’s up to you and your car to become the champion and win the most credits you can at the end of the round.
• Classic Map - Includes table football and pinball areas to test your car handling performance! Includes table football and pinball
• Block Map - A colourful, intense track for extreme chasing action. Makes Zombie mode a challenge for even the best getaway driver.
• Mall Map - An open map with a runway to really get up to top speed. Drag racing your friends and high speed jumps make this make a blast.
• Coliseum - Enter the original competitive map! This map features an extreme raised glass racing track and crazy jump traps.
• Airport - Enjoy driving on the runway, through the terminal or on top of the air craft or even the buildings in this crazy map.
• UPGRADES & CUSTOMIZATION •
Once you’ve played a few games why not upgrade your police car or newly bought vehicle? You can spend your credits on a huge range of customization options and upgrades. You can even choose to purchase yourself something other than the hoverboard.
Each vehicle has it’s own unique driving and handling style, try to become the master of them all.
You can choose to upgrade your top speed, acceleration and handling as well as giving your wheels a wicked paint job! Show the world you’ve mastered Police Car Racing with the prestigious chrome and gold paint jobs!