- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
You will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory.
- Configure automatic memory reboots on devices lock/unlock, at any time interval or time of the day.
- Enjoy a bar graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
Like us in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find news about Memory Reboot
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
Phone feeling sluggish and don't have the time for a reboot. Try Clearing the application cache.
[✔] Reboot to Recovery
[✔] Hot Reboot
[✔] Reboot to Bootloader
[✔] Power off
[✔] Clear All Application cache
[✔] Enable or Disable any mode
[✔] Timer to delay any mode
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
Examine all processes currently running, and then click the icon of the moment is to initialize.
If the phone is in use a long slow run back to the moment you can come back faster.
By testing the free version before purchase is recommended.
*** ROOT permission is required ***
- Schedule time to reboot
- Reboot every day (optional)
- Reboot in recovery mode
At "Superuser Request" select "Remember" and click on "Allow".
- Samsung Galaxy S i9003 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
- Samsung Galaxy Next - Gingerbread 2.3.7;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
09/10/2012: Added reboot in recovery mode; Added italian language.
24/12/2011: Added compatibility with new firmware.
reboot restart recovery mode start switch reset
ROOT ACCESS needed(to run this widget you need root permission)
Quick restart widget
2 Buttons Selection
Reboot your phone in one click, quickly
Useful while running many apps for easy memory clean up
No background process and extra battery usage is needed for widget
You can perform root access check to make sure if you have root access
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
You need to have root access rights on your device.
The commands used are :
"reboot now" for restarting
"reboot recovery" to go into recovery mode
"halt" to shutdown your device
If it doesn't work for you please test the commands in the terminal and contact me !
This is the fastest way to reboot your phone available on the market. It is extremely lightweight, and optimized.
This app will reboot your rooted phone without the need of any user interaction. You run the app and your phone reboots.
Great for any scheduling or other uses.
Requires a rooted phone!
Thanks to vertigoelectric for the idea.
"I restart my phone every day to keep it running lag free. It is a real timesaver to have it restart at the same time every morning just before I get up, without having to do anything. This is a must have application."
"One of the best rebooting applications I have ever seen! It requires absolutely no user interaction, which makes my scheduling a breeze. I recommend this to anyone with an android phone."
Quickly and easily reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen to boot with one click.
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Be afraid no more! This simple aplication gives you 3 shortcuts to do all these 3 tasks without having to type the lines into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
A single click in the icon and boom, the device will do as its told, hassle free, easy and FAST, no interface involved or strange permissions asked, it only does what it's advertised, NOTHING ELSE.
Can't be more easy than this.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
More from developer
DUE TO A CHANGE IN THE DATABASE SCHEME, PLEASE DELETE ALL DATA (BEFORE UPGRADING) THROUGH "Manage Applications -> PowerBoot -> ClearData", OR PERFORM A COMPLETE UNINSTALL OF THE OLD VERSION!
Sense Users: no solution yet, it's not my fault.
Thanks for the support!
Contact me for any issues you encounter.