Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
Support and development has been discontinued !
- might not work for newer ROM (March 2013 and beyond)
- big thanks to people who has help during the development
As its name suggest, Boot Menu Manager is a Multi-ROM boot manager.
It consist of a CWM-based recovery, a boot menu & configuration app.
* Requires ROOT permission *
* Only for Motorola Razr/Droid Razr (codename spyder)
Very easy, just install it from any system(slot) you currently using.
No need to reboot to main system, included installer is smart enough to do it's job.
Known bugs for 0.3.4:
- Can't modify bootmenu setting by manager app
Official support/bug report/howto :
#Please leave a comment/suggestion for improvement.
Phone feeling sluggish and don't have the time for a reboot. Try Clearing the application cache.
[✔] Reboot to Recovery
[✔] Hot Reboot
[✔] Reboot to Bootloader
[✔] Power off
[✔] Clear All Application cache
[✔] Enable or Disable any mode
[✔] Timer to delay any mode
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Examine all processes currently running, and then click the icon of the moment is to initialize.
If the phone is in use a long slow run back to the moment you can come back faster.
By testing the free version before purchase is recommended.
*** ROOT permission is required ***
- Schedule time to reboot
- Reboot every day (optional)
- Reboot in recovery mode
At "Superuser Request" select "Remember" and click on "Allow".
- Samsung Galaxy S i9003 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
- Samsung Galaxy Next - Gingerbread 2.3.7;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 - Firmware ICS 4.0.4;
09/10/2012: Added reboot in recovery mode; Added italian language.
24/12/2011: Added compatibility with new firmware.
reboot restart recovery mode start switch reset
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
If you don't know what root means, you are not rooted.
This widget provides advanced power options, supported on most phones.
Holo widget style
Option to hide launcher icon
Ability to switch the widget theme between dark and light
Ability to switch the popup dialog theme between dark and light
Screen Off Button
Soft Reboot (Fast Reboot)
Settings to disable any of those buttons (Except normal reboot and shutdown buttons)
Features for Android Version 4.1 and UP:
Options to configure the size of your widget
You can set up your reboot widget by selecting the widget "Reboot Widget",
when you click on the widget you will be able to access the settings button from there.
Then you will be able to change the settings for the power menu and reboot menu.
Click "Save" and your reboot widget will be set up.
Rebooting recovery and bootloader may not be possible if you are using a rom based on HTC Sense. But you can give it a shot.
**This app requires root permission** Since the commands used to reboot and shut down your phone require root access.
If your current ROM doesn't offer a reboot menu, then this tool is a must have.
[+] Reboot into recovery.
[+] Reboot into bootloader.
[+] Power off the device.
*** You must be rooted to use this tool. ***
A Holo Light themed version is also freely available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scartech.hololightreboot
Please note, that some users have experienced problems on custom HTC Sense ROMs.
This app will gives several options to Reboot your phone. This app will only work if you are rooted.
1. Reboot - Just a simple Reboot of your phone nothing else.
2. Reboot Recovery - This will boot you into your recovery. If you have a custom recovery this will take you directly to your custom recovery. If you had a stock recovery then you will see the stock Android recovery.
3. Reboot Bootloader - This will boot you into your device's bootloader. ie HBOOT on HTC phones.
4. Power Off - This will shut your phone off.
This should work on any device running 2.3.3. or higher. You must be rooted in order for this app to work.
If you have a Motorola phone and are using Bootstrap recovery this app will boot you into stock recovery. I have another app up that will allow you the option of booting into stock or ClockWork Recovery. Look for Reboot Moto in the Android Market
Any suggestions, problems, issues please email me.
Keywords: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Root
Phone battery is running out faster and faster?
Now it’s time for you to use “Quick reboot”!
Use “Quick reboot”, and Refresh your phone and makes it Faster, only by touching one button!
*How to use Quick reboot*
- Perform whenever your phone gets slower.
No need to turn off and reboot your phone!
Just touch one button, and the phone will become as fast as it can.
(Also the phone temperature will decrease)
- Any App task you shouldn’t kill?
Then just “touch” the icon of the app.
You will see a Padlock image on the right,
and the app won’t be finished.
*What’s so special in this app, Quick reboot?*
1. It’s light!
2. The way it cleans your phone system is differ from others fundamentally
3. You can decide each Apps to finish manually
4. You can decide some Apps not to finish
5. Above all, you can clean your system safely
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Now also including a Soft Reboot and Safe Mode reboot options!
Be afraid no more! This simple application gives you 5 shortcuts to do all these tasks without having to type it into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
It only does what it's advertised, nothing else.
Can't be easier than this.
DUE TO A CHANGE IN THE DATABASE SCHEME, PLEASE DELETE ALL DATA (BEFORE UPGRADING) THROUGH "Manage Applications -> PowerBoot -> ClearData", OR PERFORM A COMPLETE UNINSTALL OF THE OLD VERSION!
Sense Users: no solution yet, it's not my fault.
Thanks for the support!
Contact me for any issues you encounter.