Amazingly fun, until it stops working. I want to start out by saying that this game is amazingly fun, it's just so fine tuned and slick. However over time the controls become sluggish and unresponsive, it's like watching a friend slowly die. Well to solve that I reinstalled and started over, only to watch out happen again. Is depressing.
Won't let me play anymore I liked this game when I could play it, but now the title menu won't even show up.
Bought this game after seeing it in the latest Super Bunnyhop's "Games from my inbox" video. The game is quite good, with an interesting risk/reward mechanic. The graphics are a bit irregular (the difference between the low and high res portraits of the main character is quite jarring), but work well enough.
Pretty polished, controls need work Overall the game is polished and fun. However, the side to side movement doesn't feel great. Smooth touch controls would feel much better in my opinion then the jerky/snapping swipe motion currently used.
Great game, when it works After playing it for hours (And truly enjoying it) without an issue, I was disappointed to see that the game was barely playable after I purchased one of the Buddy upgrades (The one that removes the UI). After purchasing this upgraded, regardless of whether I equip it or not, the game runs at an extremely unplayable framerate, to the point where it doesn't detect my input. If this gets fixed, I'd give it 5 stars
Controls! This would be a lot more fun with responsive controls. It's very frustrating. Other than the controls, I love everything else about it.
- Black Hole Mode: A special new arcade mode that allows you to customize your own dive! Choose what biomes and bosses spawn.
- Loki Mission 20’s description has been slightly altered to avoid misunderstandings.
- Suit Visuals, eggs & Radio Music have been adjusted.
- Boss Progression
- Input is no longer read on planet’s dive comic at the beginning of the 1st mission.
- The Spider Queen no longer gets stuck if you attack her during her dash attack.