1. Digital tour guide: turn your travel experience into a digital tour guide by sharing it with your friends and families.
2. All-in-one function: converge travel plans, map navigation information, and travel journals in one database, all can be done with one finger.
3. Voice navigation: any itineraries or travel journals uploaded will be automatically converted to voice navigation data.
4. Tag: filter information by the type of your trip such as family outings, dating, photography, and outdoor activities.
5. Review: one place may receive different reviews due to the purpose of the trip such as family outings and romantic trips. Therefore, apart from the writer's reviews, other travelers’ feedback for the same place will also be available.
6. Storytelling postcards: when you take a photo while exploring the street and set the photo as a themed postcard, users will learn about your trip and schedules from the postcard.
What’s in it for you?
MoTripper provides an exclusive space for travelers to share information, helping others with the same interests to find the itinerary that suits themselves. Sharing travel information on blogs can no longer meet micro-trippers’ spontaneous needs. What we need is an itinerary that matches our pace. Helping travelers find the best itinerary is the meaning of MoTripper’s existence.
Welcome to our micro-trip explorer team. Let’s experience the beauty of Taiwan through mobile phones.