With Flow paint, you can control of brush style, color, brush size, undo, clear etc.
1) More then 6 brush styles.
2) Color can be random or single depends on choice.
3) User can save painting permanently.
4) Undo marker during paint.
5) Wiper option available for clearing paint page.
6) Rubber for erase drawing portion.
7) Brush size can also change
1) You can pick photo from gallery and draw over photo.
2) Share edited photo or your painting to other one.
3) Share image on facebook and whatsapp.
4) We will add more brush style like multi color, sketch brush, multiple line and curve.
Watch and control your home TV on your phone. Schedule recordings to enjoy later. From anywhere around the house or around the world.
To use Vulkano, you need a Vulkano device from Monsoon Multimedia (www.monsoonmultimedia.com). You will also need a TV service in your home and a broadband connection at both ends.
Scientists at the world's biggest scientific experiment - the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, Geneva - are trying to answer fundamental questions about the nature of the universe, the origin of mass, and structure of space and time. LHSee makes the Hadron Collider accessible to anybody with an Android smartphone or tablet PC. Written by Oxford University scientists in collaboration with the ATLAS experiment at CERN, it is designed for use by experts and non-experts alike.
For the first time you can now grab live collision events from the underground detectors in Geneva, and beam them direct to your own device. As well as a variety of educational resources, the application allows you to interact with the collision events in full 3D graphics. You can also find out how the different parts of the detector work, learn how to identify different types of collision, and even put your new skills to the test by playing the "Hunt the Higgs" game.
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day discover one paid app absolutely free! Now available in your country : 'App Des Tages' / 'App Del Dia' / 'App del Giorno' / 'App du Jour' / 'App Do Dia' / 'Приложение дня' !
Flowpaper is an interactive drawing tool that lets you make beautiful flowing paintings using your finger-tip. Perfect for making a personal background for your device or for sharing with a friend.
We hope you enjoy this trial version of Flowpaper!
• Designed for use on phone and tablet devices.
• Draw with physics
• Playful waves of colour
• Share images with friends
• Load images from your gallery
• Restore accidentally deleted flowpapers by pressing undo Upgradable Features
• Hand picked color pallets and a color mixer to make your own.
Pro upgradable features:
• Export high-resolution images
• Continuous Flow mode, brush strokes keep flowing after you lift your finger.
Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Free version of Magic Fluids has two presets (out of ten), limited configuration options and doesn't allow to save screenshots. You can still use it as a Live Wallpaper though!
Check also my other fluid simulation app Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a great deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a strong device if you want to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be great to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can store ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't want to wade through lots of settings? You can use one of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a great diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features two fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's great when you want to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon method that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's perfect when you want to create dynamic animations and images full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which usually means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or show your friends what you can do with Magic Fluids!
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
These networks lie at the threshold of everyday visibility ... satellites moving persistently through orbit ... phone mast transmission ... wifi connection ... Invisible architectures connect behind screens, to inform, direct and navigate.
The APP visualises the instability and fragility of Live signals, passing through cloud cover and urban architecture; absorbed by bodies, reflecting off concrete and refracting through glass. Once activated, PUREFLOW reveals these signals as a sliver of fluctuating white noise, responding directly to the movement and immediate environment of the device. The user can manipulate the outcomes by touching the screen.
PURE FLOW transforms the GPS system into an instrument of abstraction; a tool to explore the materiality of noise that is normally reduced to enable user-friendly communication. The APP subverts the use-value of GPS as a surveying and navigational tool; revealing these invisible data streams and highlighting their increasing ubiquity, as sophisticated military technologies become key components in daily life.
‘Our society is constructed around flows of capital, flows of technology, flows of organizational interaction, flows of images, sounds and symbols. Flows are not just one element of the social organization; they are the expression of processes dominating our economic, political and symbolic life.’
'The Rise of the Network Society'
'Machines for seeing modify perception'
PURE FLOW is generative, open-ended and unpredictable: it exists within systems of flux that oscillate between the near and far, haptic and optic, visible and invisible, revealing new perceptions of the technological systems in which we are embedded.
‘All images produced by electronic and digital technologies are transformations and combinations of intensities, forces, fields, taking place in the flow'
'Video, Flows and Real Time'
'Life can never be too disorienting'
PURE FLOW [mobile edition] is available on Android and iTunes
For further information on PURE FLOW and other works, please go to http://www.katyconnor.com
Artist - Katy Connor
Producer - Dr Duncan Rowland
made in collaboration with http://www.sentinelweb.co.uk
We offer you this opportunity. Download and install our application joke and you will be endowed with a powerful energy force.
Now you can amaze your friends, causing lightning strikes and thunder on your phone.
Place your finger anywhere on the screen and you will see how this place lightning flashed.
This is a fascinating application creates a powerful boost of energy and beautiful, fascinating lightning strikes.
Rejoice yourself and amaze your friends. Vote for us and very soon we will please you novelties.
Note: This is a live wallpaper, to use you need to go into your settings and select if from the list of live wallpapers.
① Conveniently arrange the icons you use most!
② High quality clock widget included!
③ Plenty of popular theme designs available!
※ To use themes the [+] HOME (Plus Home) app is required.
▼【FREE】Download [+] HOME ▼
- Install A Theme
From the app list (drawer), tap on theme
Install the HOME app
Install the HOME app [+] HOME > select [+] HOME from the app list (drawer), settings
- Change, Add Themes
Change... After setting up the HOME app [+]HOME, device's Menu button > Theme
■ Theme Features
Home screen / Icons / Menu Screen / Drawer Screen / Clock Widget and more
■ Recommended Themes
Free / Flowers / Cute / Simple / Traditional Japanese / Stylish / Textile
Plenty of popular designs!
Get themes here▼
* This site is only in Japanese
■ Compatible OS
Android OS 2.1 or newer
■ Compatible Devices (Updated Frequently)
* The devices above have been tested with [+]HOME. Please understand that there may be differences with features and theme performance depending on your device.
Please send any inquiries or feedback using the Email Developer link. We apologize, but correspondence can only be provided in Japanese and English.
- [+]HOME is registered trademark of Ateam Inc.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Screenshots may differ from what is displayed on certain devices.
This is a drawing application that lets you sketch and paint with watercolors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, you can do it all with INK.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove/duplicate navigation.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing with lightning fast reaction.
You can adjust the size, the opacity and the thickness according to the speed.
Tools are unlimited, from dynamic round brush to watercolor...
The ink pen allows you to hand-write, take notes, the soft lead pencil lets you sketch rough drawings.
With the airbrush you can use 5 differents brushes : graff, dirt, sand, tissu and finger stamp.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action.
You can go back up to 50 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 12 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is there to help you find the right color.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can share your works via Facebook, Email and the INK gallery.
You can also save your drawing into your device gallery as a photo.
- Books and pages to navigate
- Duplicate any drawing
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- Infinite color
- Undo redo up to 50 steps
- Share on Facebook
- Send PNG layers via email
- Share on INK gallery
- Save to camera roll
With this german app you have access to all german ENERGY stations in the best possible sound. The stations of ENERGY in Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, Munich, Nuremberg, Saxony and Stuttgart as well as many different genre channels like ENERGY DANCE, ENERGY HITS, ENERGY R'N'B, ENERGY LOUNGE or ENERGY ROCK that are talk free but full of HIT MUSIC ONLY ! will be with you throughout the day, giving you the perfect mix according to your choice or mood.
Mit der Energy Radio Application empfängst du nebst Energy Basel, Energy Bern und Energy Zürich rund 20 Radioprogramme unterschiedlicher Musikrichtungen. Die Spartenkanäle wie Energy Rock, Energy Black, Energy Lounge oder Energy Dance erfüllen jeden Wunsch. Entdecke neue Musik auf Energy Hot, tauche in die Vergangenheit ein mit den zeitlosen Klassikern von Energy 80’s, 90’s und 00‘s. Oder lass dich mit Energy Soundtrack und Energy Live in andere Welten entführen. Energy Radio - Sound für jede Stimmung.
Energy ist auch das erste Online Radio mit integrierter On Demand Funktion. Hast du etwas verpasst oder es hat dir besonders gefallen, gehst du in der Timeline zurück in die Vergangenheit und hörst dir das Programm in Ruhe nochmals an.
Und für alle, die Überraschungen lieben, hat die Application den praktischen Shake-Effekt: Einfach das Gerät mit dem Bildschirm nach vorne einmal kurz zur Seite kippen, und der Zufallsgenerator springt zu einem anderen Radioprogramm. Natürlich lässt sich dieser Effekt auch ausschalten für den ungetrübten Musikspass, etwa beim Joggen.