Excellent app! Unfortunately, harder to use on phones without a menu button I would recommend that you add a soft button for the options menu as many (all?) android 4.x phones do not have a dedicated menu button.
Great app that does what it should! Easy to use, yet powerful! Worked great on my Samsung Galaxy 3, but crashes each time I go to the map on my Google Nexus 5.
Looked promising but is unreliable on gingerbread. Can only use GPS not cell location. There are better free location alarms out there.
No work Does'nt work on samsung s2
Holy smokes I just woke up exactly when I needed to unlike trying to guess how long it will take with my normal alarm app!!!
Current location is not updated once alarm is turned on. Fail.
- Fixed some holo issues
- Fixed invisible (white on white) text on some phones
- Holo theme
- New notifications in notification bar
- Added warning if all Location Providers are off
- New check-box look in alarms list
- Fixed rare bug which could cause problems with alarms sounding
- User location now updates on the map when the alarm is active
- Double tap to zoom added
- Fixed map marker problems on some phones
- Misc. bug fixes