- Friction Loss Calculator: An easy way to calculate your hose lines for different types of hoses
- Hydrant Flow: Calculate the maximum discharge flow of your hydrants
- Tanker Shuttle Calculator: Calculate how much water can be transported to a wildlandfire
- Portable Pump: Calculate the real flow of your portable pumps
Calculate with metric units (Liter) or US units (Gallons).
Have a look at the training video for this APP and you can clearly see how it will improve your firefighting career!
*** Get the Innovative FireFighter CalcTool APP NOW! ***
water tender, nozzle, fog, wildland fire, submerged pump, firefighter, fire fighter, fire department, fire station, tool, height, diameter, pressure drop, NFPA, backdraft, wildfire, bushfire, attack, drill, engine, box, hydraulics, flashover, foam, GPM, HAZMAT, IAFF, IFSTA, officer, ladder, safety, alarm, pre-planning, pump, pumper, rescue, gear, vapor, ventilation, vehicle, vollie, volunteer, water drop, fire protection
This is the first step in creating a truly dynamic fire calculator. If you have any input, comment or bugs, please let us know so that we can continue to improve.
For customization, look for FireCalc Pro (now available in the Market).
Visit e911systems.com for info, bug reporting, and more.
The app uses FL=C*GPM²*L.
*All hose lengths are in 100' segments no 50' lengths*
I need your suggestions to make the app better! Please comment!
Version 2.0 - Includes a Friction Loss Calculator. The calculation is based on a fire hose diameter, fire hose length and GPM.
Network access is only for Ads.
The app is user friendly, and fully customizeable. Fire Accountability can be set up for your department’s operations in minutes. In the Set Up screen, you will have the option to pre-program up to 50 companies. This simple feature allows the app to be adapted for use in systems ranging from large metro departments to the smallest rural departments. Whether your department uses engine companies, team numbers, or a combination of the two, Fire Accountability will work for you. While still in the Set Up screen, select a Benchmark Time, default email address for time stamped logs, and you’re ready to Command your first incident.
Simplicity is the key. Fire Accountability utilizes simple drag and drop technology to track crews. After selecting from one of dozens different structure types and configurations, Wild Fire or Dive Rescue, the user will be taken to the Accountability Screen. This is where you will stay, until the conclusion of your incident. In the Accountability Screen, you will find a visual representation of the incident type that you selected, divided into divisions, along with your pre-programmed companies. As you assign units, just drag and drop them into their divisions. Using the “NEW” company icon, you can add as many companies to your incident as you need. It all happens right there. No jumping from screen to screen. The user will have a clear look at all of their companies, at all times.
Fire Accountability also assists Fire Officers in managing MAYDAYs. The MAYDAY function is one of dozens of great features imbedded in the app. Fire Accountability will also remind you to perform key functions, as the incident progresses. As you complete tasks like conducting a primary search, hooking up to an FDC, assigning a Safety Officer or contacting utilities, the application tracks your progress. Forget one of these critical tasks and Fire Accountability will alert to remind you. The accountability screens also contain a running timer, to help you track your time on scene. At your pre-selected benchmark times, the app will alarm reminding you to conduct a par, re-assess or confirm your strategy. All these features packed into one simple screen! EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS TRACKED IN AN EMAILABLE/PRINTABLE TIME STAMPED LOG!
We are continuing to add new features and updates. If you have any requests, go to www.fireaccountability.com
DISCLAIMER: Fire Accountability is designed for use on tablets. While the app will work on smaller screens, it is not recommended for use on screens smaller than 7”.
Keywords: incident command fireground fire ground fighter fighting firefighting firefighter accountability board tracker tracking personnel tap ipar par icommand wildland wild dive river water rescue
A *real* Fire Service calculator. Provides Friction Loss (including Appliances, Elevation, and Nozzle pressure), Pump Discharge Pressure, Smoothbore Flow Calc, and Hydrant Calculator (including residuals). Allows user defined coefficients. Even allows Voice input on most fields - no fumbling with tiny keyboards!
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
Quick data entry is paramount when determining what to pump on scene. Input on mobile devices can be tedious and sometimes difficult when forwarding the latest joke to your crew. Now imagine typing all the hose lengths, various flows and nozzle pressures when your at the “big one”! You can’t delay and recalling rote memorized hydraulic formulas can be difficult at 3am.
Most of the app is structured in a step-by-step fashion leading to the eventual calculated data, I.e. PDP, FL, etc. It was designed to be intuitive and easy to use. Please let me know what you would like to add, change or otherwise improve as this app is for you.
I'm rapidly developing and hope to add some seriously cool features for my brothers and sisters in the fire service across the globe. Stay connected!
• Choose from over 13 different Sounds and select your own Sound speed.
• Choose between display animation oder LED like pattern flashing on your screen.
• Create your own animations, you can select various colors and set their playback speed!
• 6 Premade Profiles, make your own animations, pick a Sound and save it as your own profile.
• Simple App handling, and tablet optimization
• Alarm clock with your own Lights & Sirens - Wake like the Firefighters are at your door. (inApp)
• Pick a profile as your ringtone, Lights & Sirens with every call - never miss a call again with this visual call sign. (inApp/ Pro)
• Connect the devices of your friens and play your Firefighter sounds together, thanks to the Sync feature!
• 3 widegts to quickly access your Profiles & the flashlight from your App drawer!
This is the ONLY Firefighter Lights & Sirens App, where you can customize every little detail and save them in your own Profiles! With a state of the art design!
Important: This App displays Ads in order to guarantee frequent updates. If you buy a Sound through inApp the Ads will dissapear.
Which permission is used for what reason:
- android.permission.INTERNET -> Sync mode
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -> Sync mode
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS -> saving profiles and ringtones
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK -> Alarm Clock
- com.android.vending.BILLING -> InApp purchases
- android.permission.CAMERA -> Flashlight
Feel free to contact us, we greatly appreciate your input!
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/papers.ch
Warning: Don't use this in road traffic, usage at your own risk
It is possible to set multiple phone numbers for message receipt. The application remembers all alarms and augments the last of them. It is possible to set different alarm sounds, quick answer to any number or set silent mode or vibration.
Developed for you by SpotFire to make life a bit easier for wildland firefighters.
To use this app, you need Fahrenheit and Feet for your units. Input your Air Temp, Wet Bulb Temp, and Elevation and mash the button, your RH Value as a percentage will appear on the screen. Simple as that.
Thank you for your feedback.
This app has NO ads, NO permissions and requires NO network connection once installed.
The RH CALC is also available in the SpotFire IRPG and SpotFire IRPG-FULL
Keywords: Firefighter Professional, Wildland fire, Search and Rescue, EMS, First Responders, Law Enforcement, Police, Sheriff, Deputy, Volunteer, National Guard, Spot Weather, Forecast, Meteorologist, Science, Home Owner, General interest.
This has been tested in West Webster FD in NY.
To everyone who says that the application doesn't work, this application does NOT get the messages from the dispatcher. This application simply takes the messages that you already receive and generates the navigation.
Donations would be greatly appreciated, Help keep the app free.
Fire Fighter Firefighting Pager
The application should support the officer-in-charge of the fire service with their management decisions and therefore assure the success of the operation.
The application is based on the positive experience during the work assignment of the German fire services.
Besides tactical regulations for special operations, the application provides as well a function for locating the current position, which enables a top view of the map extract.
A must for every firefighter!
Fire , Tactics , Rescue , Nfpa , Captain , Department