The app uses FL=C*GPM²*L.
*All hose lengths are in 100' segments no 50' lengths*
I need your suggestions to make the app better! Please comment!
- Friction Loss Calculator: An easy way to calculate your hose lines for different types of hoses
- Hydrant Flow: Calculate the maximum discharge flow of your hydrants
- Tanker Shuttle Calculator: Calculate how much water can be transported to a wildlandfire
- Portable Pump: Calculate the real flow of your portable pumps
Calculate with metric units (Liter) or US units (Gallons).
Have a look at the training video for this APP and you can clearly see how it will improve your firefighting career!
*** Get the Innovative FireFighter CalcTool APP NOW! ***
Developed for you by SpotFire to make life a bit easier for wildland firefighters.
To use this app, you need Fahrenheit and Feet for your units. Input your Air Temp, Wet Bulb Temp, and Elevation and mash the button, your RH Value as a percentage will appear on the screen. Simple as that.
Thank you for your feedback.
This app has NO ads, NO permissions and requires NO network connection once installed.
The RH CALC is also available in the SpotFire IRPG and SpotFire IRPG-FULL
Keywords: Firefighter Professional, Wildland fire, Search and Rescue, EMS, First Responders, Law Enforcement, Police, Sheriff, Deputy, Volunteer, National Guard, Spot Weather, Forecast, Meteorologist, Science, Home Owner, General interest.
Please leave a review to let me know what you think.
In the event of an alarm and the receipt of the appropriate application sms messages loudly notifies its owner.
It is possible to set multiple phone numbers for message receipt
or set different alarm sounds, quick answer to any number or set silent mode or vibration.
The application remembers all alarms and augments the last of them.
Can now be calculated:
- Load Losses
- Motor parameters for pumps
- Section of electrical cable by type of motor start
- Units Converter
With full versión you can calculate, also:
- Booster Sets for housings
a) by simultaneity coefficient
b) by building height and number of housings
- Cooling jacket for submersible motors
- Decorative Waterfalls
- Bearings Calculation
- Swimming Pools
- Anti Waterhammer Tanks
- Anti Cavitation Height
- Geyser Fountains