Pretty neat demo, but it definitely feels like a demo and not a full experience. I was honestly amazed at the object occlusion though! The first time that little yellow thing walked under my coffee table and not just awkwardly clipping through it like other apps, it kinda blew my mind. This is the most technically impressive AR I've seen yet, but I'd love to see more of a game with this tech. An AR shooter with this level of spatial awareness would be truly amazing!
Played this a few nights ago and had a blast but it froze and now it won't load anything. I even tried making a new world in a new location and its all black with question marks. Fix please
Wonderful Charming and unique. A fantastic world to explore if a little opaque and unstable.
Looks great, but crashes on my dev kit
- New action packed game mode!
- Many bug fixes
- Updated to Unity 5.5.0f3
- Updated Tango SDK Argentine
- Updated Tango SDK
- Enabled Tango UX
- Added localization support for traditional Chinese, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Polish, and Russian
- Fixed permissions request bug
- No longer using Tango experimental drift correction
- Minor bug fixes
- Woorld no longer crashes if you deny camera permissions