Fun! I had a lot of fun playing this game. It may take you a few levels to get used to the controls, but not that bad. I blew past the tutorial and first 2 worlds, so I'm waiting for some new levels to come out! Hoping the next world will have longer/more challenging levels. Keep it up!
There's nothing like the Old School! Really clasic like Mario, Sonic with 3D animations.. ( also Star Fox comes to my mind). Nice analog controls. Works nice on the Sony Ericsson Live Walkman
Essentially a demo The graphics are the best part of this game; other than that, the game needs more levels and polish. It feels promising, yet incomplete. This game is quite similar to Megatroid, the latter of which I would recommend to anyone who liked this game but wants more.
Has potential Maybe it will be cool when it's finished. But the controls are really sluggish, and then inexplicably in the first level after the tutorial, he's moving in ridiculously slow motion. It's not ready.
Neato Cool design and graphics, explosions blew my mind. More crystally than jelly though. Controls are a bit sketchy but manageable eventually.
Awesome Great job, very good start. I expect we will see amazing things out of this developer.
FIRST PUBLIC BETA!
- MASSIVE Performance improvements on later levels on devices with Cortex-A8 Chipset like Samsung Galaxy S1
- Analog Stick like Playstation and Xbox
- General bugfixes / improvements: fixed platform issues, falling behind elements
- solved a glitch which made it impossible on some devices to pass level 6 in woodlands
- solved a problem that mad the player fall trough moving platforms
-redesigned parts that were to hard to solve
Download today and be the hero in the rebellion against the machine empire!
Help Sackboy escape the Negativitron in this new adventure from LittleBigPlanet™