I love this game, the graphics and concept are great. The programming-based strategy makes the player think and play as you want. I wish you could work out the buttons like sci-fi with hovering effects. And finally, if you can make it like FPS or Third Person Shooter which CAN be a playable perspective.(Its not like I'm changing the game or anything). Overall. Its a good game, nothing like other RTS games. Hope you'll accept my wish for the game.
I don't recognize this game anymore... Hand holding tutorials, the menus look like they've been colored in by school children... Menus are all over the place, game has not aged well.
I wish there were more games like this. One that isn't clear to me is what the "Pro" version is.
It's a very good game it really makes you think. Keep up the good work
This is a truly excellent and novel game, easily the best mobile game I've ever played. You don't see many like this
It had been said, Carnage Heart was to appear on the PSP Vita. Alas, it never happened. Actually was looking for it here when I found this game! As a fan of the other, this is an awesome second. That I'm quickly learning to love! Lots to enjoy learning, figuring out what conquers!! Along with what does not! Tho, being the average Joe, I would love to buy the pro version... That will have to be later.
- Added 4 new campaign chapters
- Improved AI editor selection system
- Improved training missions
- Fixed editable enemy AIs in offline missions
- Fixed "distance from closest ally" filters and selectors counting self as an ally
- Fixed team composition and assigned AIs changing between campaign missions
- Fixed bot orders in career mode
- Fixed nodes drag when fully zoomed in/out
- Fixed AIs migration for conditions simplification
- Fixed unreplayable unranked matches
Learn to code in a fun way! An educational programming game for kids (Ages 5-9).