Well this app is for you.
This app shows G-Force peaks for + and - in all directions, Z axis, X axis, Y axis and all together. It have options to:
-Calibrate your device 0 point (you can have your device everywhere you want!)
-Real time graphs
-Flash screen when given G-Force
-Save text file with G-Force numbers
-Graph file saved
-Scope graph (Currently beta)
You can use it in every direction just calibrate your device and it will start calculating. Easy to use!!
****How to use****
Just open the app, put your device in a steady place, click on calibrate and now start driving!
- G-Force displaying screen. A point-like chart moving from left to right, from top to bottom under the gforce.
- Chart with ability to collect huge amount of data with different refresh rate, save and load it.
- Acceleration Speedometer. First speedometer based just on lateral and frontal acceleration forces. It uses accelerometer to calculate speed. You can measure the speed of such vehicles like metro, where GPS navigation does not work.
Feel free to write feedback messages to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will help me to improve the application
KW: g meter, g force meter
This app records the g-force sensed by your phone and gives you all the information you need.
It also doubles as a pedometer - it counts your steps (implemented as data postprocessing).
== Features ==
+ g-Force recording up to 1 week with choice of sampling speed.
+ No need to keep the app alive, all recording is done in the background. The max duration is selectable.
+ A notification is present in the status bar during recording, allowing also a quick link to the app.
+ Live monitoring is possible during recording.
+ All data (time, g-force, and g-force per x-y-z axis) is saved as .csv files (comma separated values) on the SD-card.
+ Data files can be sent as attachment with any compatible app on your phone: mail programs and more.
+ Data files can be tagged with your text, to identify them easier in the list.
+ Pedometer function available as one of the ways to view data.
+ Works on tablets too.
+ No ads!
Graphical view of G-Force, orientation and inclination for a quick reading HUD style.
Sensors e Functions
* Ambient Temperature °C / ° F
* Relative Humidity
* Atmosferic Pressure
* Altimeter Mt / ft barometric / GPS
* Dew Point
* Magnetic Field
* Luminance lx / cd-ft
* G Force acceleration
* Flash torch
* Decibel Spl
Measure G forces and accleration with your phone.
You can use this application to track and record the feedback from your android device's accellerometer.
Recorded Data contains individual X, Y and Z readings and a Time Stamp
Refresh Rate = 100Hz. (1 / 10ms)
Sensitivity Range = -2.0 ~ 2.0G (1G = 9.81m/s^-2)
Output File Type = '.csv'
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
- Automatic range re-adjustment.
- Show maximal and minimal values.
- "No sensor" message for devices without accelerometer.
- Display Z-axis acceleration.
- Low-pass filter to eliminate the force of gravity.
Keywords: G-Force, view, register, show, indicate, screen, probe, detect, transducer, measure, gage.
*** OUTPUT ***
Visualization is done on real like device that shows:
- Audio level
- Noise Level
- Current frequency
- Frequency oscilloscope
- Time to Frequency chart
*** ACCURACY ***
Application is calibrated with real tone generator. Internal microphone limit is around 1800 Hz, but under this frequency accuracy is very respectable +/- 0.5 Hz.
*** NOISE LIMIT ***
You can easily set a limit that removes noise treshold with included trackbar.
*** EXPORT ***
You can export TTF chart to comma-separated file that you can later analyze with MS Excel or other table processor. Application has file directory browser with Save and Overwrite feature.
Please don't hesitate to write us for details or questions: email@example.com
Acceleration Explorer has five main Activities. A logger view, a vector view, a tilt view, a noise view and a diagnostic view. Each Activity provides a different visualization of some aspect of the acceleration sensor.
Acceleration Explorer Features:
* Plots the output of all of the sensors axes in real-time
* Log the output of all of the sensors axes to a .CSV file
* Visualize the magnitude and direction of the acceleration as a vector
* Smoothing filters include low-pass, mean and median filters
* Easily compare the performance of smoothing filters
* Linear acceleration filters include low-pass as well as sensor fusion complimentary (orientation, rotation matrix and quaternion) and Kalman (quaternion) filters
* Visualize the tilt of the device
* Measure the acceleration sensors frequency, offset and noise
* Compare the performance of multiple devices