Well this app is for you.
This app shows G-Force peaks for + and - in all directions, Z axis, X axis, Y axis and all together. It have options to:
-Calibrate your device 0 point (you can have your device everywhere you want!)
-Real time graphs
-Flash screen when given G-Force
-Save text file with G-Force numbers
-Graph file saved
-Scope graph (Currently beta)
You can use it in every direction just calibrate your device and it will start calculating. Easy to use!!
****How to use****
Just open the app, put your device in a steady place, click on calibrate and now start driving!
- G-Force displaying screen. A point-like chart moving from left to right, from top to bottom under the gforce.
- Chart with ability to collect huge amount of data with different refresh rate, save and load it.
- Acceleration Speedometer. First speedometer based just on lateral and frontal acceleration forces. It uses accelerometer to calculate speed. You can measure the speed of such vehicles like metro, where GPS navigation does not work.
Feel free to write feedback messages to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will help me to improve the application
KW: g meter, g force meter
Total magnitude of acceleration or G-Force data can be recorded and exported in an e-mail or through Google Drive as a .csv attachment using a comma or a semicolon as a delimiter. Click on settings to plot data against elapsed time or clock time, to change the plot line thickness, or to change data collection rate. A brief tutorial upon start-up gives an overview of how to use the app.
This app can be especially useful for monitoring changes in acceleration in vehicles or airplanes, and to monitor vibrations of any sort. This app can be used in the classroom to hep students quantify activities with Newton's 2nd Law by taking a mobile device with the app on field trips to amusement park rides, roller coasters, or even in elevators for standard "elevator problems." Because G-Force is the ratio of normal force / weight of the object in question, students can the known mass of the object in question to quantitatively draw force diagrams throughout the object's motion.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A csv file is created and modified on the phone's internal memory.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to see modifications/updates, please email me at email@example.com
Measure G forces and accleration with your phone.
You can use this application to track and record the feedback from your android device's accellerometer.
Recorded Data contains individual X, Y and Z readings and a Time Stamp
Refresh Rate = 100Hz. (1 / 10ms)
Sensitivity Range = -2.0 ~ 2.0G (1G = 9.81m/s^-2)
Output File Type = '.csv'
Acceleration Explorer has five main Activities. A logger view, a vector view, a tilt view, a noise view and a diagnostic view. Each Activity provides a different visualization of some aspect of the acceleration sensor.
Acceleration Explorer Features:
* Plots the output of all of the sensors axes in real-time
* Log the output of all of the sensors axes to a .CSV file
* Visualize the magnitude and direction of the acceleration as a vector
* Smoothing filters include low-pass, mean and median filters
* Easily compare the performance of smoothing filters
* Linear acceleration filters include low-pass as well as sensor fusion complimentary (orientation, rotation matrix and quaternion) and Kalman (quaternion) filters
* Visualize the tilt of the device
* Measure the acceleration sensors frequency, offset and noise
* Compare the performance of multiple devices
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card (*zip file also supported)
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Graphical view of G-Force, orientation and inclination for a quick reading HUD style.
Sensors e Functions
* Ambient Temperature °C / ° F
* Relative Humidity
* Atmosferic Pressure
* Altimeter Mt / ft barometric / GPS
* Dew Point
* Magnetic Field
* Luminance lx / cd-ft
* G Force acceleration
* Flash torch
* Decibel Spl
*** OUTPUT ***
Visualization is done on real like device that shows:
- Audio level
- Noise Level
- Current frequency
- Frequency oscilloscope
- Time to Frequency chart
*** ACCURACY ***
Application is calibrated with real tone generator. Internal microphone limit is around 1800 Hz, but under this frequency accuracy is very respectable +/- 0.5 Hz.
*** NOISE LIMIT ***
You can easily set a limit that removes noise treshold with included trackbar.
*** EXPORT ***
You can export TTF chart to comma-separated file that you can later analyze with MS Excel or other table processor. Application has file directory browser with Save and Overwrite feature.
Please don't hesitate to write us for details or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! The smart phone microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB).
Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB), HTC Desire(82dB)...
Vibrometer app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference.
If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not Compatible with: Xperia(X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.