Non-sexist: toggle between 'she said' and 'he said'.
Amazing Ping! sound effect emphasizes what it was that he/she did say.
Possibly the only app you will ever need. But unlikely.
Phil the Fart from Farty-Ville is an interactive rhyme and picture book and is meant to be the first book in a series of interactive children's books. The book is good as a goodnight read or a nice quiet time with the kids.
* Original text and rhyme written in verses.
* Hand illustrated artwork for every verse.
* Real human reading aloud (can be toggled on/off).
* Funny sound effects when illustrations are touched (can be toggled on/off).
* Background soundtrack (can be toggled on/off).
* Requires no special device permissions.
* Works on Android devices 1.6+
• Co-create Poetry and Photo Stories
• JAM with friends in Circles
• JAM with strangers around the world
• Receive Karma when you do good for the community
• Explore content according to different tags
• View a Live feed of all concluded collaborations
• View a Featured feed of entries handpicked by our team
• Share collaborations through Facebook, Twitter and Email
• Love and Comment on your favourites
• View personal profiles
• Receive notifications when jammers collaborate
-Set your favourite sound file as a text tone!
Feel free to suggest any updates in the reviews section. Thanks!
This app is for entertainment purposes only. All images and audio belong to Alfie Deyes.
Visit his YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog
If you wonder how many g's that roller coaster reaches or how fast your car accelerates then Grav-O-Meter is for you.
It shows acceleration in realtime as well your highest ever.Measure gravity or how quickly you can move your arms. Just be careful!
Feel the g-force!
(NB this is not the Punch-O-Meter - an app of violence, this is the original and full-featured grav-O-meter the best way to measure your power).
DO NOT THROW YOUR PHONE!
DO NOT ACCELERATE IT BY WAVING YOUR ARMS WILDLY IF YOUR GRIP IS NOT FIRM!