VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Pro"
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there (including: how to use Emojis)!
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn wired keyboard into wireless one.
- If you have a phone with built-in physical keyboard, you don't need to buy keyboard for other devices.
- Screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard or your finger when using another device as input, so you get better view.
- When the target device cannot connect to physical keyboard directly (e.g. no OTG), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/digital gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Active soft keyboard on Transmitter device will affect physical keyboard, try switching to a "Null" soft keyboard when having problem.
Choose your favorite way to type.
Touch-type like usual, or combine adjacent keys into COMPACT KEYS so they're easier to press. Slide your finger over words using WORD TRACING (instead of touching each individual letter).
The SUGGESTION BAR is smart and easy to use.
Choose words with just one swipe, even if they're not visible at first. A built-in English LANGUAGE DICTIONARY is included (and many other languages are available for download). Add new words to your personal CUSTOM DICTIONARY. BLACK LIST words you don't want to show up anymore.
Use WORD REPLACEMENTS to automatically expand abbreviations.
Tired of always typing "be right there"? Try "brt". You can even create your own.
The TOOL BAR provides a ton of functionality in a small amount of space.
You can scroll, drag, or flick through the available buttons.
Use SPEECH-TO-TEXT to transform your spoken words into text.
TRANSLATE your text to dozens of different languages.
CUT, COPY, and PASTE with a built-in CLIPBOARD.
Text you copy is saved so you can access it later. Remove anything you don't want to keep.
FULL-SCREEN MODE provides TEXT SELECTION HANDLES and a MAGNIFIER.
Accurately select portions of text to edit or copy.
The CHARACTER MAP makes more Unicode characters accessible.
Set up your own list of favorites for easy access. Includes Emoji on Android 4.1 devices.
Use the CAMERA OVERLAY* to see where you're going.
Watch what's in front of you while you type on the go. (* Android 2.3 or newer only.)
Create custom ACTIONS triggered by GESTURES or device buttons.
Want to swipe left to delete the previous word? Want your device's search button to activate the camera overlay? Do all this and more.
A DYNAMIC UI means you can customize the keyboard so it's perfect for you.
Are the keys too tall for your liking? Make them shorter. Don't like the ARROW KEYS? Hide them. Many things can be tweaked directly from the tool bar.
Change the keyboard's look with downloadable THEMES.
You can use the built-in THEME EDITOR to create your own themes, or customize existing themes with your chosen fonts and colors. You can even use themes designed for other keyboards!
If you are experiencing problems or bugs, please submit a report at http://www.binarybulge.com. It only takes a few minutes and allows us to respond to and fix issues more quickly.
A list of all permissions requested by this app, and their associated uses, can be found at:
This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
This keyboard is useful if you have an external bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone and you want to stop the on-screen keyboard from popping up all the time.
To use, go in to keyboard settings and enable null keyboard, and then pick it as your input method. No keyboard should appear until you change it back.
NOTE: Samsung galaxy tabs running the latest android have an issue where the keyboard is frequently switched back to the on-screen keyboard. As far as I can tell, a fix for this needs to come from samsung, not from me. Even if it's something I can fix on my end, without a tab to test on, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out what it is.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
This application adds layouts for external keyboard on your device. Currently supported are:
To select layout simply go to Settings -> Language & input. Then select your keyboard setting under 'Physical Keyboard' settings, and select the layout you want to use.
Control your Droid from your desktop with MOUSE and KEYBOARD. Just like a Synergy.
# ShareKM is a very handy tool for Android that lets you share your computer's Mouse, Keyboard and Clipboard. You can download PC app at http://goo.gl/khfEb.
# Features list:
+ Control Droid with desktop Keyboard and Mouse.
+ Muti-touch: Drag mouse while pressing ctrl key.
+ Copy a block of text from your computer, paste it on your Droid.
+ Copy some text from your Droid, paste it back to your computer.
+ Shortcuts: Mouse right/middle click(ex Back button on Droid), F1~F12. All shortcuts are fully customizable.
+ Control the device volume with the computer ctrl-down + mouse wheel.
+ Screen on/off control when you switch Android and PC.
If your device is not ROOTED, you can use only USB connection.
Bluetooth connection : Microsoft bluetooth stack is recommanded.
# Permission explanation:
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To create cursor layer.
+ INTERNET: To connect with PC.
+ BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, BLUETOOTH: To connect via bluetooth.
+ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To connect via WIFI.
+ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save settings.
+ Go to http://goo.gl/khfEb to find out more.
Tags: remote control mouse keyboard share clipboard synergy wifi usb bluetooth
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
Features at a glance:
- Multiple keyboard type in same application! Besides the conventional QUERTY keyboard, supports also Cyrillic, Greek, Korean, french AZERTY and German QUERTZ keyboards.
- Portuguese and Spanish QUERTY keyboard also available.
- Appealing key appearance, with adjustable keyboard buttons color.
- Digit keys ALWAYS shown at the top of the keyboard, as in a conventional pc keyboard, avoiding the need to keep toggling between digit/text mode.
- Shift characters are marked on the keys, allowing user to know in advance the character that will be generated when shift/caps lock key is on.
- Mouse pad function, including click and double click which can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Mouse Lock Function, allowing text selection and drag-drop operations
- Quick browser page zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Integrated page down / page up controls and cursor buttons
- Adjustable mouse speed.
- Remote Master Volume Control.
- Facebook and Twitter quick launcher buttons.
- Mail and Web Browser quick launcher buttons.
This App offers you a very appealing keyboard. Keys layout are very representative of a normal computer keyboard.
It allows also to control master volume level of your windows OS system, by simply making use of your phone volume keys.
Need to often use different languages or keyboard types?
This App integrates multiple keyboard types which can be easily toggled during run time. Besides the standard QUERTY, you have Cyrillic, Greek, and Korean keyboards available. QUERTZ and AZERTY are available as well.
Don't like you current keyboard color?
No worries, you can change keyboard key color and background during runtime.
Troubles surfing in internet?
The integrated zoom controls and page up/page down buttons allow a easy control while surfing in the internet.
You can switch over to mouse pad mode, allowing you to move the mouse pointer on the screen.
You will find text editor read/writing a very easy experience as well. The cursor buttons functions (left,right,up,down) are also integrated in the mouse pad, allowing user to move to any text position without using the mouse function.
Mouse button lock function (activated with a long press on left mouse button), allows text selection and drag-drop operations.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
Welcome to the future of learning! Flash Card Maker Pro™ is the most advanced learning application on the Android Market. Recognized as a top educational tool by national technological, educational and health organizations. This flashcards Android app was developed after months of research on multi-sensory learning techniques and is the only memory improvement application that is optimized for all Android pads, tablets, and mobile phones. This full featured flash cards application uses advanced gesturing and text-to-speech capability to provide users of all ages with a fully interactive brain building experience.
Improve your memory at lightning fast speed using tried and tested multi-sensory training techniques utilizing all pathways of learning (visual, auditory, kinesthetic or seeing, hearing, touching) simultaneously. Use digital flashcards on your Android phone or tablet to teach children the times tables or how to read, to help students study for exams, learn a new language, practice vocabulary, or to prepare for an upcoming presentation.
Easy-to-use features include: play multiple decks at the same time, shake to hide memorized cards during playback, navigate flash cards using finger gestures, shuffle, sort in multiple ways, track speed with timer, share decks via email, create or convert old flashcards for free using developer website, swap question and answer, backup flash cards database to SD card, and live audio playback in multiple languages using built in text-to-speech engine.
Other uses and advantages of the app include: self-improvement and self-help, boost memory through high-tech memorization techniques, remember tasks and facts better with multi-sensory features, teaching children and kids math with subtraction and addition and the alphabet with letters like ABCs, use as a game or training aid to build your brain and study for tests. The most important feature of this app is the ability to read the flash cards out loud and talk back to the user facilitating auditory senses and the learning of new languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and German. Use the application to study or teach educational topics for the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, IQ tests, AP, TOEFL, PCAT, VCAT, HSPT, AHPAT, OAT, NCLEX, PRAXIS, MBE, FE, MPJE, and ASVAB etc... The app is ideally suited for training and practice for cognitive and speech therapy or learning disability. Targeted for all ages and grades including: adults, children, kids, college, university, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, graduate, Doctoral, Masters, PhD, and scientist.