- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to email@example.com. If you like the app, please write a review.
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
-100,000,000 more free flashcards
-5 more online huge servers such as Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, Anymemo etc ...
-Fast, Strong search engine
-Very simple user friendly interface
-Very rich smart functions
- Create and manage it
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Upload your flashcard sets to our public repository and make them available for anyone else with Flash King. Likewise, you can browse the repository and download any flashcard set that was previously uploaded.
Don't waste your time with other flashcard maker apps that complicate flashcards. Flash King delivers the right set of features for you to easily and quickly build and take quizzes with different sets of flashcards.
Whether you're on a phone or tablet, Flash King has a UI optimized for your device.
Email me with any requests!
Flashcards+ is the most convenient way to study using your phone for exams, quizzes, standardized tests (SAT, GRE, etc).
• View or download flashcards online from Quizlet.com and StudyStack.com
• Multiple language support
• Search for cards on Quizlet.com
• User friendly and intuitive interface
• Create flashcards online or on your phone
• Manage your favorite flashcards
• Quiz mode
• Customize the appearance of flashcards
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards [+] app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it. Please write in your review what feature you want to see next.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
☞ 1000 vocab words picked by an expert GRE tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GRE flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by GRE experts
The entire GRE wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert GRE tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The GRE word list is also culled to only 1000 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GRE words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with GRE study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gre
More GRE study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gre" to continue your prep for the Revised GRE Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full Revised GRE exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent GRE Math and GRE Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gre.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GMAT. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gmat" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing GRE words today!
This app brings a very simple interactive UI that will give you everything you want from a FlashCard.
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study the cards
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
A big Shout Out to Niek Haarman, Pascal Welsch, Daniel Nadeau, Javi Pacheco, and Andreas Krings- whose combined efforts made the great features in this app possible.
Tags: study cards, flip cards, study book, learn vocab, flashcard app, quizlet, workbook, memorize, cram, master, flashcard maker, Flashcard machine. Test maker, Quiz maker. flashcard for kids, SAT vocab, NOOK study, ASL, Spanish vocab, k12 language learner, also great for making and creating f-cards on tablets like Nexus 7. Alphabet learner, Word learner, offline stack, free flashcards, Leitner learning box, study app.
Flashcards for toddlers, k-12, middle school, high school, note cards, GRE notecards and college learning.
education, college, university, teacher tools, student tools, Study Blue, quizzing, quizzes, study tips, study skills, studying, study strategies, mobile studying, free study tool, memory tools, study sets. flashcards for Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, easy quiz creator, test maker, digital flashcards.
** An ad free donate version is also available **
A simple and straightforward flash card maker / creator, designed with ease of use, simplicity, and clean design in mind.
- Backup/restore database of cards for easy transfer between devices
- Allows for images via Camera, Gallery, or create your own using the built in sketch feature.
- Mark cards as known after memorizing them
- Sort cards alphabetically, by creation, modification, pending, complete
- Record / attach audio files
To begin, first create a new deck of cards by hitting the pencil icon in the upper right of the title bar. Next, be sure to give the deck a meaningful name for easy reference. You can edit and delete decks via long pressing on them. Once the deck is created you can begin making cards.
To make a card, select the desired deck from the main screen. This will bring you to a new screen. Similar to deck creation, select the pencil icon in the top right. This will bring you to a new screen where you can input the question, answer, and if you like a picture. Hit the check mark in the upper right to save the card.
To view a card or cards select the deck and then the card where you would like to begin. You can use the left and right arrow icons in the title bar to navigate between cards. To view the answer of a question, press anywhere on the card to display the answer. If you like, you can use the "x" and check mark icons beneath a card to mark a card as completed or not. This is totally optional but helps you keep track of what you need to know and what you already know. You can edit,delete,mark status of cards by long pressing them from listing screen.
To sort through cards or decks you can select the gear icon in the upper left of the title bar. To backup/restore, reset cards decks, you can find these options in the menu.
The application is perfect for creating tests where multiple ways of answering are included. For example, you can create one test card with 3 answering choices and another with 5 answering choices and another where you are required to type the answer on the keyboard. This feature enables you to create versatile tests where flexibility is a key requirement. When a test is completed, you are presented with the results where you can see how many questions you answered correctly and how many questions you failed. Then, you can see specifically what questions you answered incorrectly.
Choose between multiple choice answers and free writing
Create unlimited amounts of flashcards
Organize flashcards into tests
Perfect for improving memory
Customize amount of answering choices
See what questions you answered wrong
Get percentual feedback when you complete a test
Intuitive user interface
Customize the appearance of timer and notifications
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads)
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards+ keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Anki/AnkiWeb support
• Have a request/recommendation? Leave a comment or e-mail me!
• Network - Crash reporting and Quizlet/StudyStack integration
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups
More from developer
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard