(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app, please write a review.
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Email me with any requests!
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
Upload your flashcard sets to our public repository and make them available for anyone else with Flash King. Likewise, you can browse the repository and download any flashcard set that was previously uploaded.
Don't waste your time with other flashcard maker apps that complicate flashcards. Flash King delivers the right set of features for you to easily and quickly build and take quizzes with different sets of flashcards.
Whether you're on a phone or tablet, Flash King has a UI optimized for your device.
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Concept of mechanism of heat flow
5. Relationship to the first law of thermodynamics
6. Conservation of total energy
7. The surface energy balance
8. Relationship to the second law of thermodynamics and the efficiency of heat engines
9. Units and dimensions
10. Analysis of heat transfer problems: methodology
11. Introduction to conduction
12. The conduction rate equation
13. The thermal properties of matter
14. The thermal properties of the solid state
15. The solid state: micro- and nano-scale effects
16. The fluid state
17. Other relevant properties
18. The heat diffusion equation
19. Cylindrical coordinates
20. Micro scale effects
21. Boundary and initial conditions
22. Steady state one-dimensional heat conduction
23. Plane wall
24. Thermal resistance
25. The composite wall
26. Contact resistance
27. Porous media
28. An alternative conduction analysis
29. Radial systems in cylinder
30. Radial system in sphere
31. Conduction with thermal energy generation
32. Heat transfer from extended surfaces
33. A general conduction analysis
34. Fins of uniform cross-sectional area
35. Fin performance
36. Fins of non-uniform cross-sectional area
37. Efficiency of common fin shapes
38. Overall surface efficiency
39. The bio-heat equation
40. Thermoelectric power generation
41. Conduction through thin gas layers
42. Alternative approaches
43. The conduction shape factor and the dimensionless conduction heat rate
44. Conduction shape factors and dimensionless conduction heat rates for selected systems
45. Finite-difference equations
46. Finite-difference form of the heat equation
47. The energy balance method
48. Formulation of the finite-difference equation
49. Nodal finite-difference equations
50. Formulation as a matrix equation
51. Verifying the accuracy of the solution
52. Transient conduction
53. The lumped capacitance method
54. Validity of the lumped capacitance method
55. General lumped capacitance analysis
56. Radiation only in transient conduction
57. Negligible radiation in transient conduction
58. Convection only with variable convection coefficient
59. The plane wall with convection (exact solution)
60. The plane wall with convection (approximate solution)
61. Total energy transfer
62. Radial systems with convection (exact solutions)
63. Radial systems with convection approximate solutions
64. The semi-infinite solid
65. Objects with constant surface temperatures or surface heat fluxes
66. Constant heat flux boundary conditions
67. Transient heat transfer results for constant surface temperature cases
68. Periodic heating
69. Finite-difference methods
70. Transient, two-dimensional finite-difference equations
71. Discretization of the heat equation: the implicit method
72. The convection boundary layers
73. The thermal boundary layer
74. The concentration boundary layer
75. Local and average convection coefficients (heat transfer)
76. Local and average convection coefficients (mass transfer)
77. The problem of convection
78. Laminar and turbulent flow
79. Laminar and turbulent thermal and species concentration boundary layers
80. Comparison of laminar and turbulent flow
81. The boundary layer equations
82. Boundary layer similarity: the normalized boundary layer equations
83. Functional form
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard