(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
- Multiple study methods: Classic flip and Quiz mode
- Create your own flashcards
- Sync your FlashcardMachine.com flashcards
- Upload flashcards you have created to your FlashcardMachine.com account
- Supports cards with images (created on FlashcardMachine.com)
- Separate flashcards into correct, wrong and flagged piles for future study sessions
- Portrait and landscape study views
- Shuffle cards during study session
- Term-Definition or Definition-Term display
- Access to the 200,000+ sets of shared flashcards on FlashcardMachine.com. A few of the 100+ available subjects include Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin, Medical, History, Science, Psychology, Chemistry, and Math.
Please provide us with feedback by sending an email to email@example.com. If you like the app, please write a review.
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
• Simple UI—no pasarán things that you’ll never use.
• Android Material design—latest guidelines applied.
• Create and modify cards easily using your phone or tablet.
• Shuffle your cards if you want to give yourself an extra training. Just shake your phone and it’ll be done. Of course you could restore your original cards order later.
• You have thousands of cards and you forgot where stopped? No problem—Gambit remembers your current position in deck.
• Google Drive™ import and export as part of the backup system—never lose your things again!
Gambit is open source — https://github.com/ming13/gambit.
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
Email me with any requests!
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards by NKO app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it. Please write in your review what feature you want to see next.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard