Baby Phone - Educational Toy Phone for Kids is our gift for toddlers to help them learn English preschool vocabulary while playing music and having fun.
Our Baby Phone is an amazing baby game which turns a classic smartphone to a cute Toy Phone. It's like a lol surprise or a magician hat with infinite surprises.
We have integrated 5 educational lessons inside our egg surprise:
- Numbers: Learn counting from 0 to 9
- Alphabet: Learn the 26 letters of the alphabet
- Colors: 10 colors to learn (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Black, White, Gray)
- Shapes: 10 shapes to learn (Square, circle, triangle, heart, rectangle, star, diamond, cross, pentagon, hexagon)
- Animals : 24 animals to learn (Alligator, cat, chicken, cow, dog, donkey, elephant, fox, frog, giraffe, gorilla, hippo, horse, lion, monkey, pig, rabbit, rhino, sheep, snake, tiger, turkey, zebra)
Your babies can also play xylophone notes (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si) and learn to play famous nursery rhythms such as:
- Twinkle Twinkle
- The Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Jingle Bells
- Happy Birthday to You
Our Toy Phone is may be the first kids game in the life of your baby boss. So we have made it as easy as possible in order to carefully introduce your toddler to the baby phone world.
This musical learning game will entertain your babies for hours. Children will enjoy the amazing sounds and songs they will discover.
If you're looking for keywords such us :
Baby game / Baby games
Free baby game
Free games for kids
Learning game for kids
Educational game for babies...
Then you should not miss our Baby phone as it contains great features for children.
At Genius Kids Games, we build educational toddlers games to give your children the opportunity to learn, grow and become what they want!
Our English learning games are designed for:
- Babies, Kids and Preschoolers (2 - 5 years old)
- Boys and Girls
- School, Preschool and Nursery use
- Suitable for autism / autistic children
- Parents & Teachers
We advise parents to add this game into the kid’s mode to better manage your children apps access.
We hope we'll contribute to your children blossoming and success.
A word to parents with autistic kids: Autism is neither a disability nor a mental illness. Don't treat it differently.
Developing English games for toddlers is our patience, we are always ready to help and are open to any suggestions. If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.