Good app but one request [ANOTHER QUESTION] How to not reveal name of gift purchaser/reserver on website? App doesn't allow this but desktop site allows this feature when looking at other people's gift [/QUESTION] Love the app. First season using it. URL auto fill is a magical thing.
I've been wanting an app like this for surprise gifts for friends and family. So happy to finally have this app. Thanks!! Only wishing that searching and adding members is not as easy
Great idea! Easy to use. I can look at all of my family and friends' lists easily and quickly. Easy to update. I like the ability to rate items on list as well as reserve them. Also, it is very easy to purchase correct gifts with the links to stores.
Great idea Only question - why can't i see which items were purchased from my list?
Add a barcode scanner please So far the app send to work well. Would be great if you could scan barcodes to add details. I've ashtray head multiple situations when I thought that would be nice!
Created my wish list, invited family to connect with me, now we can see and reserve gift ideas on each other's lists. It syncs with giftster website too.
Version 4.4.1 Bug Fixes:
- Adds permission checks for camera
- Fixes address book access problem
Version 4.4 Features Features
- Sign up and login with Facebook option
- Larger images on "my lists" tab
- Easier to shop a public list
- Fine tune how visible to make your public list
- Plus 20 other enhancements
Version 4.4 Bugfixes
- Fixed all known bugs including:
- keyboard bug causing repeat entry
- child account preferences & "I got this"
- overall stability