Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
Version History :
ver 1.0.11 (15) :
- Add auto orientation mode.
- Support LTE radio signal strength.
ver 1.0.10 (14) :
- Fix : Compatibility issue with some devices
ver 1.0.10 (13) :
- Add : Toggle Clock Format (12-hour / 24-hour)
- Add : Settings Button (Instead of Android overflow button)
- Fix : Fixes an issue that caused the app crash due to misused JNI.
- Fix : Fixes an issue that may show incorrect numbers of clock time.
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.9 (11, 12) :
- Add : Toggle Flash Effect
- Add : Keep App running when the screen is locked
- Fix : minor fixes
ver 1.0.8 (10) :
- Add : Colors customization
- Add : Support landscape orientation in wallpaper mode
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : dynamically change the time trigger power save mode (based on battery life)
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : Internal Storage usage value displaying problem
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add functionality of indicator of power save (Live wallpaper mode only)
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
Please check the online help for more feature details.
Please support this app by trying the PRO or PRE version.
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card *
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
Update Version 4.8!
- Various code improvements and bug fixes
- Re-coded the multi-core readings from scratch. 4th core now working (Tested and proven)!
- Added an option in advanced settings to remove the CPU title (If present)
Looking for a Conky like, text based, system monitor for android? Tired of slow system monitor widgets making your beautiful phone look ugly, and want something better? Stats Monitor was created for exactly that. As an android user, I created this app off of my own needs and desires as an android user, to create minimalist, text based widget, that could show what's going on in your phone, while keeping the home screens looking beautiful and customizeable.
Updates every second - Keeps you up to date on all of your phone info and system monitoring!
Time - Easy to see AM/PM format and the current date
Battery - temperature, and percent left
System - Cpu (multi-core available), and uptime
Device Memory - Internal, external, sd card, and ram (Megabytes and Gigabytes setting)
Mobile Network - 3g, 4g, or wifi info (name)
Data Speeds - upload and download speeds (updates every 3 seconds for more accurate estimations)
Customizable - Can use widget settings to hide or display any of these things
Advanced Settings - Change tweak formats and settings and enable things like multi core cpu support!
Minimal - Beautiful, easy to see, and simple!
Text Settings - Change text and background colors to you liking!
Conky (Like) - Build your own widget, but without all of the complicated scripts!
Through my testing, I've found this to be the fastest, most minimalistic, most customize able, and most beautiful form of android system monitor widgets, and I hope you agree. I also can confirm, along with many others, that this widget does not kill your battery, since it only makes requests while your screen is on, so this widget can save you from draining you precious battery life while you are monitoring it. If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me ( Aaron Turner ) at email@example.com, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!
Internet (Free Only): to get Ad requests
Storage: to hopefully fix a crash report some devices have, and save user preferences
Network and Wifi: For the network section to grab network name, and speeds
- 3/22/14 Featured on the XDA front page
- 3/25/14 Reach 1,000+ downloads, thanks guys!
This app is a full 6 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O, Network, TOP APPS and BATTERY.
Assume the power and configure features, such as:
-The calculation strategy for the remaining battery time.
-The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
If you want more powerful monitoring, go grab the full version which will unlock you:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- RUN ON START: Is needed to launch battery monitoring service on boot
You select how old of backups and/or how many you want to keep and then forgot about it.
Ignores backups with custom names. So anything not like 2011-02-25-14.29.23, 2011-02-188.8.131.52 or ScheduledBackup-2011-02-25-14.29.23 will be left alone during cleaning.
Run once and then forget about it. It'll automatically do cleans on boot from then onwards.
Excellent if you like to install the CyanogenMod nightlies every day or for those who like to run scheduled backups.
Want more options/features? Send me an email about what you want.
•Root (Android 4.2+ only)
•ClockWorkMod or TWRP (To make the backups. ROM Manager Janitor doesn't actually use it)
•ROM Manager (Since this is a cleanup tool for ROM Manager ;)
Lets you use WiFi, Cellular, CPU, RAM usage stats and a (or several) logcat as your live wallpaper
Or use the same stats in a widget on your homescreen
Vote for and suggest new features in app
App also adds easy access to the editor
Wallpaper supports multiple layouts and lets you switch between them by double tapping
Scrollable logs that can be halted for easy reading
13 fonts to choose from
Efficient data collection
Can report in internals faster than any other perpetual resource tracking app on the market (up to 8 updates per second)
Can aggregate and report on over 6 months worth of data
Built-in layout editor so you can customize your layouts on the go.
Coming Soon: Dynamic Labels, Layout Sharing (import/export/send), Battery Stats, More Graph Options, Website, and some Documentation.
Don't see the feature you want in that list? Ask for it. With the exception of Dynamic Labels, all of the soon to be introduced features were suggested by users like yourself.
Got any other comments or complaints? Send me an Email.