Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
This is a widget so you need to drop it on your homescreen it is not an app.
There is a bug/feature on Android 4.x systems with widgets. If you can't see the widget in the widget list, try starting the App slw cpu app which only tells you: "you doing it wrong" after this you will see the widget in the widget list.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
This is a widget
*3.6 fixed blank widget bug(caused by low memory resets)
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
***Pro version is available***
Works on just about all phones.
Auto disables updating when screen is off.
Click to Enable/Disable
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (for example long-pressing in your list of widgets)
3. Place the widget accordingly on your home screen
4. The settings are opened; set up your colors and the update interval, then press save
5. The widget should now appear on your home screen
6. Long-press the widget to resize
7. Press the widget to see the process list
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
Processor,Cores ,Clock Speed,Current Frequency,Heap memory,Boot loader,Instruction set,CPU Governor Baseband Version, Kernel Version,ID,Host, GPU, Vendor ID, CPU family,Model Name, Bogomips, Power Management
Manufacturer , model , Brand , Board, Serial , uptime ,sleep time ,OS version ,API level,RAM,Storage memory
Fingerprint,Build ID,Build Time
WIFI, WIFI Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, NFC ,GPS, Microphone, Camera Flash, USB Host, USB Accessory
Removable Storage, Printing
width, height, diagonal size resolution, density, orientation, density x , density y
Data connection, Network, Download speed, Upload speed , IP Address
Internet /data speed in status bar and in notifications
Battery Level, Battery temperature, Voltage,Technology,charging status
Accelerometer , Magnetometer, Light-sensor, Gravity-sensor, Gyroscope, Orientation , Temperature, Pressure ,
Proximity-Sensor, Game Rotation, Step detector, Step counter
Most complete details about front and back cameras.
A beautiful widget to quick access apps important contents, and flashlight widget.
if you want more info , suggest us , we will add it to app
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
1、increased cpu temp overlay
2、add start overlay on boot
3、update the user interface
4、use the new icon
5、strengthen the sharing function
Cpu Temp v1.0
1、This app can get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、This app can get the cpu usage.
3、It can get cpu frequency
4、It can get the battery info
5、It can monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、It can get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
3C CPU Manager requires a rooted device to offer a simple yet powerful interface to control your CPU and GPU configurations.
You can remove ads and unlock all features using in-app purchase inside 3C CPU Manager.
Control single, dual, quad, hexa and octa-core CPU settings.
- Set frequencies, governor and voltages *
- Configure thermal and mp-decision deamons
- Set SD read cache size to boost read performance
- Set IO scheduler to optimize multi-task
- Set fsync to improve write performance*
- View frequency usage table
- Control cores separately*
Set screen on or off configurations of all above settings.
Control GPU configuration *
- Set max frequency, governor and votlages *
- View frequency usage table
* Support depends on kernel
Its prime purpose is to be a battery saver and to save as much battery as possible, but it can be used to overclock at the same time (if the kernel of your device supports it).
Depending on triggers (based on the battery) different profiles are loaded. Each trigger has different profiles depending of the the state of your phone (if it is locked, on battery, on power or a phone call is being done).
A profile can modify the following:
* The CPU governor, its thresholds and min/max frequencies off your CPU (i.e. setCPU speed).
* The state of services like:
- mobiledata connection
- 3G/2G switch
- background sync
- airplane mode
Configurations (i.e. a set of trigger and profiles) can be loaded based on the time of the day and the day of the week. This allows you to set a different behaviour during the night or the weekend.
In praise of CyanogenMod... ;)
If you use and like this app please subscribe to the mailing list email@example.com and participate in the forums on https://sourceforge.net/projects/cputuner/ (Project webpage).
You can follow CPU tuner on: https://plus.google.com/109797451979104819882
If you want to help translating please join in at http://www.getlocalization.com/cputuner/.
Please report errors in a mail to the address listed below not in a market comment.
You best generate a capabilities report first, by going to settings then to backend and choose capabilities report, when it is done hit send (and save the mail as draft). Then describe your issue (and if possible attach a logcat output along with the zip file from the report).
A note on permissions: Yes there are a lot and potentially dangerous permissions needed, but cpu tuner does not request the network communication permission which means that cpu tuner cannot send any information back. Further more cpu tuner is opensource so you can browse the code and check....
You select how old of backups and/or how many you want to keep and then forgot about it.
Ignores backups with custom names. So anything not like 2011-02-25-14.29.23, 2011-02-220.127.116.11 or ScheduledBackup-2011-02-25-14.29.23 will be left alone during cleaning.
Run once and then forget about it. It'll automatically do cleans on boot from then onwards.
Excellent if you like to install the CyanogenMod nightlies every day or for those who like to run scheduled backups.
Want more options/features? Send me an email about what you want.
•Root (Android 4.2+ only)
•ClockWorkMod or TWRP (To make the backups. ROM Manager Janitor doesn't actually use it)
•ROM Manager (Since this is a cleanup tool for ROM Manager ;)
Lets you use WiFi, Cellular, CPU, RAM usage stats and a (or several) logcat as your live wallpaper
Or use the same stats in a widget on your homescreen
Vote for and suggest new features in app
App also adds easy access to the editor
Wallpaper supports multiple layouts and lets you switch between them by double tapping
Scrollable logs that can be halted for easy reading
13 fonts to choose from
Efficient data collection
Can report in internals faster than any other perpetual resource tracking app on the market (up to 8 updates per second)
Can aggregate and report on over 6 months worth of data
Built-in layout editor so you can customize your layouts on the go.
Coming Soon: Dynamic Labels, Layout Sharing (import/export/send), Battery Stats, More Graph Options, Website, and some Documentation.
Don't see the feature you want in that list? Ask for it. With the exception of Dynamic Labels, all of the soon to be introduced features were suggested by users like yourself.
Got any other comments or complaints? Send me an Email.