Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Enjoy this app that comes with a Material Design and Widgets included!
With this great system monitor app you can monitor and manage:
-Your position using GPS
-Internal/External Storage and SD Card
-Android OS Info
Control your system and enjoy this full free app!
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
This is a widget so you need to drop it on your homescreen it is not an app.
There is a bug/feature on Android 4.x systems with widgets. If you can't see the widget in the widget list, try starting the App slw cpu app which only tells you: "you doing it wrong" after this you will see the widget in the widget list.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check out the other SLW widgets.
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
1. Install the app
2. Select the widget (for example long-pressing in your list of widgets)
3. Place the widget accordingly on your home screen
4. The settings are opened; set up your colors and the update interval, then press save
5. The widget should now appear on your home screen
6. Long-press the widget to resize
7. Press the widget to see the process list
Please also check out Network Widget for Android:
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Update Version 4.9!
- Now only supported by API level 18 (JellyBean 4.3)
- Since there is a higher supported version, memory (External, Internal, And Ram) displaying incorrect numbers is fixed!
Looking for a Conky like, text based, system monitor for android? Tired of slow system monitor widgets making your beautiful phone look ugly, and want something better? Stats Monitor was created for exactly that. As an android user, I created this app off of my own needs and desires as an android user, to create minimalist, text based widget, that could show what's going on in your phone, while keeping the home screens looking beautiful and customizeable.
Updates every second - Keeps you up to date on all of your phone info and system monitoring!
Time - Easy to see AM/PM format and the current date
Battery - temperature, and percent left
System - Cpu (multi-core available), and uptime
Device Memory - Internal, external, sd card, and ram (Megabytes and Gigabytes setting)
Mobile Network - 3g, 4g, or wifi info (name)
Data Speeds - upload and download speeds (updates every 3 seconds for more accurate estimations)
Customizable - Can use widget settings to hide or display any of these things
Advanced Settings - Change tweak formats and settings and enable things like multi core cpu support!
Minimal - Beautiful, easy to see, and simple!
Text Settings - Change text and background colors to you liking!
Conky (Like) - Build your own widget, but without all of the complicated scripts!
Through my testing, I've found this to be the fastest, most minimalistic, most customize able, and most beautiful form of android system monitor widgets, and I hope you agree. I also can confirm, along with many others, that this widget does not kill your battery, since it only makes requests while your screen is on, so this widget can save you from draining you precious battery life while you are monitoring it. If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to e-mail me ( Aaron Turner ) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and rate this five stars if you enjoy it. Thank you!
Internet (Free Only): to get Ad requests
Storage: to hopefully fix a crash report some devices have, and save user preferences
Network and Wifi: For the network section to grab network name, and speeds
- 3/22/14 Featured on the XDA front page
- 3/25/14 Reach 1,000+ downloads, thanks guys!
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
You select how old of backups and/or how many you want to keep and then forgot about it.
Ignores backups with custom names. So anything not like 2011-02-25-14.29.23, 2011-02-188.8.131.52 or ScheduledBackup-2011-02-25-14.29.23 will be left alone during cleaning.
Run once and then forget about it. It'll automatically do cleans on boot from then onwards.
Excellent if you like to install the CyanogenMod nightlies every day or for those who like to run scheduled backups.
Want more options/features? Send me an email about what you want.
•Root (Android 4.2+ only)
•ClockWorkMod or TWRP (To make the backups. ROM Manager Janitor doesn't actually use it)
•ROM Manager (Since this is a cleanup tool for ROM Manager ;)
Lets you use WiFi, Cellular, CPU, RAM usage stats and a (or several) logcat as your live wallpaper
Or use the same stats in a widget on your homescreen
Vote for and suggest new features in app
App also adds easy access to the editor
Wallpaper supports multiple layouts and lets you switch between them by double tapping
Scrollable logs that can be halted for easy reading
13 fonts to choose from
Efficient data collection
Can report in internals faster than any other perpetual resource tracking app on the market (up to 8 updates per second)
Can aggregate and report on over 6 months worth of data
Built-in layout editor so you can customize your layouts on the go.
Coming Soon: Dynamic Labels, Layout Sharing (import/export/send), Battery Stats, More Graph Options, Website, and some Documentation.
Don't see the feature you want in that list? Ask for it. With the exception of Dynamic Labels, all of the soon to be introduced features were suggested by users like yourself.
Got any other comments or complaints? Send me an Email.