These famous texts—nursery rhymes, tongue twisters, proverbs, great prose and poetry—are missing words! Save literary classics and exercise your brain. Or fill-in missing words in these adlibs with our silly, tricky "wrong answers" for fun. Turn great literature into funny stories, poetry and rhymes. Learning as you go!
* Fun for everyone from 9 to 99.
* Discover classics playfully with kids, grandchildren or students by doing fill-in puzzles
* 50 playable literary gems
* Giggle at puns, mad rhymes, category errors
* over 1,500 missing words to challenge and delight
* 15,000 hand-crafted Novel words to fill in these fun adlibs...or avoid to save this great literature.
* achievements for all modes of play, text collections and challenge categories. Fun, easy or mad; something for everyone. How many can you earn?
* read or study each wonderful original poem, speech or proverb in-game.
* save completed ad libs for later
WHICH FAMOUS TEXTS?
* over 40 famous proverbs divided into eight missing word puzzles
* "To be or not to be", "O Romeo", "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day" and five other literary ad libs based on Shakespeare
* classics of children's literature: tongue twisters, nursery rhymes and several "Poems Every Child Should Know" including "Jabberwocky".
* "Please, sir, I want some more" and 11 more prose adlibs from great English novelist Dickens
* "How do I love thee", "She walks in beauty", "Death, be not proud" and 5 more famous poetry ad libs.
* Don't get mad. Feel the love! "Roses are red", a bit of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Hamlet's letter to Ophelia, Hugo, Austen, Burns. A loving literary fill-in challenge.