Warning: ProDnD is a constantly improving app, it gets better everyday, a bit slowly but surely.
WHAT to expect?
- GENERATE endless dungeons (special recipes), and dungeon names
- EDIT them with our editor tools (paint dungeon as you wish)
- MANAGE your campaign with notes and events (traps, monsters, etc.)
- SIMULATE basic AI critters dig the dungeon for you (experimental)
- SHARE your maps with an growing community
- LOAD maps we made for you
- FURNISH your dungeon with increasing list of props
WHY is this different?
- Inspirational tool and well as a facilitator instead of a replicator of classic tabletop games.
- Most similar tools out there aim to replace tabletop elements while we try to enhance it.
WHEN will there be improvements?
- Monthly new content (if we can make it :D)
- Constant update and support
- We listen to our user feedback and follow their suggestions
WHICH games can I use this app for?
a lot: obviously D&D, any board game like dungeons and dragons, 5e, 2nd edition, advanced or 3.5, gurps, pathfinder, vampire the masquerade, some people design minecraft maps with prodnd, go figure.. Anything that is played on a grid works I suppose.
Thanks for reading so far. ProDnD is a highly controversial tool, not many people who use it get why it is the way it is. If you think you may be one of those people please be nice to us, we do not aim to take your money or annoy you with our app and ratings are really important to us.
WHO is it for?
- ttrpg ers.
- dungeon masters of all shapes and sizes
- people who like making maps, cartographers,
- adventure creators.
- people who enjoy procedurally generated content, random world generation, world making, and other creative endeavors.
Cheers and good games...