A spin of coin settles as to who should have the first break. The Carrommen should be arranged in a flat position, with the queen occupying center circle, and the rest of the Carromman so placed around the queen in the first row, keeping white & black Carrommen alternately.
All the Carrommen, so placed, as above shall be arranged in a compact round, touching one another within the outer circle. The opener shall have white Carrommen to strike, while his opponent black to dispense with.
The game of carrom is played in India since 18th century. Although no concrete evidence is available, it originated from India. Maharajas were playing this game in their palaces. One Carrom Board with its surface made of glass is still available in one of the palaces in Patiala. It became very popular among the masses particularly after the 1st World War. State level competitions were being held in different States of India during early part of the nineteenth century. Once treated to be a pastime game, carom is now being played by about 20 million people in India alone. It is widely played in the Indian sub-continent. Like Badminton, Polo and Hockey, little known in the West earlier, carrom is now poised to have massive presence in the West. It is increasingly becoming popular all over the world and is played in about 50 countries.
Carrom is a board game played on a smooth wooden square board with pockets at each corner. The goal is to collect your color of the carrom-men (wooden coin like pieces) by pocketing them with a Striker hit. One carrom-man equals one point, queen (red carrom-man) equals three points. Queen's three points are counted only if that player also wins the board. A match is won from best of three games. A game is won by getting twenty five points or best of eight boards, whichever comes first.
- Engaging Game Play
- Intuitive Touch Controls
- Single and Multiplayer Mode
- Play Quick Board or Full Match
- Beautiful Graphics
- Realistic Game Sounds
- Precise Game Physics
- Natural Equipment Simulation
- Resume Games
Current boards available:
-Parchis for 3
-Snakes and Ladders
More games coming soon!!!
There are many of options:
-Different AI levels (none tricks)
-Three different ways to select pieces
-Board zoom and auto zoom
-Different playing speeds for pieces and dice
Permissions are used for add platforms, application doesn't use any personal information. If you prefer to doesn't have ads we have a pro version without ads and with some more surprises.
Do you want 'Board Games' in your language? you can contribute to translate it or correct current translations, it will be very appreciated:
Please, notify bugs, error translations, ideas... to http://juegosdetablero.idea.informer.com/
"Tic Tac Toe Free remains one of the top free apps on iTunes because you get exactly what you paid for - a classic game of Tic Tac Toe."
-Appolicious Review (5 / 5 bars)
Tic Tac Toe Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against your Android device.
The AI for one player mode includes three difficulty levels, so you can play against a computer player that matches your skill level. A move randomization engine ensures that your device won't keep making the same moves over and over again.
Tic Tac Toe Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Tic Tac Toe Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time, whether you're standing in line or spending time with the kids. Get Tic Tac Toe Free now and let the fun begin!
Di dunia internasional permainan ini disebut Carrom Board / Carrom Ball, datang ke Indonesia disebut Karambol, tapi buat gue permainan ini lebih cocok disebut Keram Bool (kram pantat) karena permainan ini sejatinya dimainkan orang sambil duduk di lantai atau di kursi dalam waktu yang relatif lama sehingga pantat kita jadi terasa kaku/kram.
In the international world of this game called Carrom Board / Carrom Ball, came to Indonesia called Karambol, but for me this game is more suited called Keram Bool (cramps butt) because the game is actually played by while sitting on the floor or in a chair in a relatively long time so that our asses so stiff / cramps.
So what? Just Download it and try to playing KeramBool and feel the taste...it's Free
The game is also called shuffle puck in some part of the world. Puck is very similar to disk which is placed on table very similar to carrom board (or carom board). As easy as carrom board and you get to enjoy as much as you do with bowling. Have fun with friends.
How to Play:
You flick and push the puck on table towards your target area to get your desired points. Very Simple.
- Play in Two-Player mode and enjoy flicking with friends.
- Play with iPhone and try to beat it with some awesome flicking in the right zone.
- Connect Facebook with Shuffle Board and explore a whole new world of challenges and ranking among your Facebook friends.
And yes, don't forget to "Invite" your Facebook Friends and Family to play this game from within the game.
© 2009-2014 プログラミング生放送
©GMO Internet, Inc.
©GMO Internet, Inc. 2012
© 2011 Microsoft Corporation All Rights Reserved.
- Play 3 games Sittuyin, Checkers (Draughts) and Carrom in one APK.
- Beautifully rendered graphics!
- Play against AI or against other players online through our free-to-play cloud service.
- Switch between 2D and 3D.
- Tons of skins and graphic enchantments including War Chess-styled battle mode.
We tried to make our Checkers unique and added high resolution HD graphics. You can custromize games, choosing between 2D or 3D view, select various game boards or pieces. We regularly add new design for pieces. For example, you can play pieces with radiation or St. Patrick's clover skin. Just choose what you like.
After you've decided what design you like most, jump into Online mode where you can compete with other players. Here you can gain new levels and ranks, compete in leaderboards (daily, weekly and global) or play in special Tournaments with awards.
In offline mode you can play many checkers game types. Like Russian, English Draughts, International or Brazil. And we have some special guest for you. It's called Random Checkers and it's completely insane and addictive. Let the random generator decides how many pieces will be on board, where they stand and what rules apply. It's really fun, check it out.
- Network play with leaderboards, levels and ranks
- Network tournaments with awards
- 13 game types: English draughts, International (10x10 board), Russian, American pool and “Poddavki” (back checkers), Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random checkers (10x10 random placed chips with changing movement rules). More game types in the future.
- Simple rules, suitable for all ages
- 4 difficulty levels
- Excellent graphics
- 2D and 3D perspective modes
- Unlimited undo function
- 2 players "Hot-seat" mode
- 30 variants of pieces & 4 variants of board designs
Keywords: checkers, draughts, damas, dame, damas
Features of this table games set:
★ Multiplayer with up to 4 players on a single device
★ Simple controls
★ Games for parties
★ Optimized for tablets
★ Updated with new games for free
The collection features unique games with unique game mechanics. No chess or checkers, no tic-tac-toe, no lotto or other games based on random factors.
Board Games Collection is a unique app that will help you have a great time with your friends or family!
The game to do battle for who first to arrival 100 steps.
- Survival Mode: The Games add fun of arcade on classic board game.
- Vs Computer Mode: You can enjoy with artificial intelligence.
- Multiplayer: You can compete with other player by online
- 2P, 3P, 4P: Enjoy the 2-4 player game offline with friends.
- Invite a friend, leaderboards, achievements support
- Tablet devices support
EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT
Tap the screen to manage your properties – from Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is simple and intuitive.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK
Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the game rules, and even the game environment.
Enjoy MONOPOLY in the tradition of the beloved, best-selling board game!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet.
This game sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games. You will be stunned with the level of realism and cutting-edge visuals.
How to Play:
- Press and hold anywhere to launch a new ball
- Touch right or left side to control flips
- 5 Innovative Table: Classic, Lucky Stones, Lucky Wheel, Carnival, Chrismas
- Visually stunning graphics
- Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects
- The most advanced ball physics
Carrom Deluxe is a popular game in South Asia that is similar to billiards. You can enjoy it alone or play with your friends.
Check out the realistic 3D simulation, try the intuitive touch controls and play against a challenging AI.
- Play against your friends on the same device: "One on One" or with up to 4 players in "Team Mode".
- Play against the Bot in various difficulty levels. Easy, medium, hard and pro.
- Play with an optional time limit or get target assistance.
- Play quick games or compete in a Carrom match.
- Optimized for your device, for HD displays as well as small phones.
- Enjoy realistic physics, first person gameplay and easy touch control.
Carrom (also known as Carom, Carroms, Karom, Karrom) is a "strike and pocket" table game of Eastern origin similar to pool, billiards, snooker, crokinole, pitchnut and table shuffleboard. It is very popular in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and surrounding areas. In the South Asia, many clubs and cafés hold regular tournaments.
You use the striker to pocket the chips of your color. The winner is the first one to pocket all of his chips after the red queen is covered by either player.