Ceiling is part of the construction of the building that serves as the ceiling of the building. Basically, the ceiling is made with the intention to prevent hot or cold weather to avoid direct entry into the house after passing through the roof. However, the ceiling is no longer just a resistor heat or cold, but also as a decoration that will further enhance the interior of a building. Ceilings are usually made with a certain height. For variety there is also made is not always flat. Such variation is known as the ceiling drop ceiling. Ceiling made higher than the other.
Benefits and uses ceilings are as follows:
- For a room under the roof always look clean and not visible from the timber roof frame.
- To withstand dirt away from the plane of the roof through the cracks of tile
- To withstand splashes of water, so that the whole room is always protected
- To reduce the heat from sunlight through the roof area
Ceiling materials are very much variety, from wood, multiplex, asbestos cement sheets, hardbord, softboard, acoustic tile, particle board, aluminimum, to gypsum. The cheapest option and both are gypsum board, because maintenance is easy. Here are some advantages when selecting gypsum board:
- Price for 1 m2 installed so cheaper than using plywood.
- The material is average, a meeting between the board there are no loopholes.
- If there is damage in certain parts, no disassembly required total, enough damaged parts are cut. Then, cut a new gypsum board, and then paste the pieces were broken earlier by using a cement compound (gypsum cement binder), hold briefly and then released.
If you want to create the ceiling of your house nicer with modern design, you can download applications that we provide. This is an app image gallery ceiling decorating ideas using gypsum. Hopefully this app can help you.