Don't fret about converting measurements from US standard to metrics, or vice versa. With Metrics Conversion, you get a quick conversion right from your Android device. Metric Conversion keeps it simple. Just select the measurement type you need, such as Fahrenheit to Celsius, Miles to Kilometers, and Gallons to Liters. Enter the amount you need converted and press Convert. It's that simple. Metric Conversion is a great app to have in your pocket; you never know when you might need to make a quick conversion.
Now with Time Tracking tool and Flash Light.
Easy of Use:
Save Calculated results in NotePad.
Support for "recently used calculators" list.
Customize and create a list of favorite calculators.
Ability to Hide Calculators
New user interface for tablets.
Area Conversion including Cents(India)
Gallons(US and Imperial), Litres, Centiliters, Millilitres, Quarts,Pints, Imperial Pints,Cups, Ounces,Tablespoons, Teaspoons, Cubic inches, Cubic feet, Cubic yards, Cubic meters.
Speed and Velocity Conversions
Shoe size Converter
Arc length calculator
Time unit Conversions.
Volume FlowRate Units Conversion
Force Units Conversion
Liquid Units Conversion
Magnetic Flux Conversion
Shipping Density Calculator
Computer Units Conversion
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Square Footage to Cubic Footage Conversion
Feet and Inches Calculator(add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Metre,CM and MM Calculator(+,-,*,/)
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Conversion
Feet,inches and Metre,cm,mm Arithmetic(+,-,*,/)
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Asphalt Volume calculator.
Concrete Stairs Calculator
Concrete Curb and Gutter Calculator
Circular concrete slab calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Conversion
Firewood BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator.
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Air Conditioning Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Mulch and Topsoil calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Lumber Weight Calculator
Rafter Angle Calculator
Water Flow Rate Calculator
Tank Capacity Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator(4 & 5 band)
Voltage Drop Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Inductance Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Resistance Calculator
Right Triangle Calculator
Convert between Decimal and Fraction
Slope Calculator -- Calculate Slope, Distance and Equation
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
10 Oil Drilling Calculators including Mud Pump Output.
Search Keywords: Unit conversion, Unit converter, wood calculator, Lumber calculator. Metric conversion.Construction calculator. Homeowners calculator. DYI calculator.
⏎ Conversion of units is the conversion between different units of measurement for the same quantity, typically through multiplicative conversion factors. There are many different unit converters available for you, but this one has multiple advantages.
• Eye-appealing graphics
• Well-designed conversion chart
• User-friendly interface
• Moveable to SD card
• Round-based on decimal places
• Commonly used abbreviations for units such as cm for centimeters, km for kilometer, in for inches etc.
• Both Imperial and Metric conversion
Another great feature of this converter is that it is not overwhelmed with thousand different unit categories but it actually contains those most commonly used ones. If you want to convert feet to meters, you can do that quite easily without too much searching for the length converter category. This toolbox has 14 different categories including length, mass (weight converter), volume and area as the most popular ones that you can use to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or to check how many pounds there are in 33 kilograms.
Other categories here are Speed, Fuel consumption and Time Converter that go hand in hand and are excellent when on road trip. Angle, power, pressure and force converter are put in this app for the more advanced converters, such as physics students or other scientist who got tired of manual calculators. Digital Storage or data and Digital Imaging categories are cool extras.
If you think there is an important unit category missing from this app, please inform us ASAP!
★★★★★Things you didn’t know★★★★★
The system of imperial units or the imperial system is the system of units first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824, which was later refined and reduced. The system came into official use across the British Empire.
The metric system is an internationally agreed decimal system of measurement that was originally based on the mètre and the kilogramme introduced by France in 1799. Over the years, the definitions of the metre and kilogram have been refined and the metric system has been extended to incorporate many more units. The term is now often used as a synonym for "SI" or the "International System of Units"—the official system of measurement in almost every country in the world.
- A simple and easy to use construction calculator.
- Calculate length, area, and volume.
- Input by feet inch 16th, decimal feet, and/or inches.
- Two output format.
- View output in decimal feet, inches, meter, and yards with correct unit.
- Auto copies result for continue calculation.
- Square and square root functions in landscape mode.
- Will show ad in Portrait mode only (Internet and Access Network State permissions needed).
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
- Express your height in either the metric system (cm) or the US Customary System (foot inch).
- Useful tool to quickly know how tall people are when they express their height in their own different units.
- If you see any problem with the app or have any question/feedback please email us.
- Conversor de Altura. Convertir la altura de los pies / pulgadas a centímetros, y viceversa.
- Convertisseur de hauteur. Autre hauteur de pieds / pouces de centimètres, et vice versa.
- Höhe Konverter. Konvertieren Höhe von Fuß / Zoll in Zentimeter und umgekehrt.
- 高度转换 | 身長コンバータ | ऊंचाई कनवर्टर | Высота преобразователя | Taas converter | Tinggi converter.
- Tags: height calculator, free, Height Converter, feet inches, centimeter, convert height, how tall, cm, in, ft, foot.
A.B.E.M.O.S apps 2013
- Standard calculator look and feel to calculate Length, Area, and Volume by enter feet, inch and fraction.
- Input can be feet & inch (e.g. 2'6 1/2"), just inch (e.g. 5 3/4"), decimal feet (e.g 3.75 ft), or decimal inch (e.g 2.25") in the same calculation.
- Convert values between different units with the dimension.
- Convert feet and inches between decimal value and feet inch fraction format.
- Supported units: Feet, Inch, Yards, Meter, CM, MM, and Board Foot.
- It's easy to calculate lumber's linear board foot usage by enter the lumber's width, length, depth, and quantity, then convert to Board Foot unit.
- Function keys: Square, Square Root, Percent, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, Pythagorean Theorem and PI keys.
- Angle can be entered as Degree or Radian.
- With Percent key, it's easy to calculate the material waste.
- With Pythagorean Theorem key, just need two clicks to calculate hypotenuse of Right Triangle; no more need use with Square or Square Root keys.
- With the sin, cos, and tan keys, you can calculate distance with angle.
- Support M+ and M- memory keys to recall saved values.
- Calculate the Materials needed base on Length, Area, and Volume.
- User can customize the materials coverage to calculate the same category materials base on the needed.
- Supported material calculation: Concrete, Fence Post and boards, Gravel, Paint, Plywood, Roof Shingles, and Wall Studs.
- Built-in on-line user guide (Internet access required).
- Provide Haptic feedback (can turn off).
- Paperless tape feature.
User can request on-line user guide from the developer before purchase the app.
User may send additional material calculation request to the developer by providing the calculation logic, developer will review and may add into the app in next update.
Add sin, cos, and tan keys under shifted mode.
Angle value can be entered as degree or radian.
Add configured setting to not shown FT or IN unit at the end when the value displays in Feet Inch format (per user requested).
The beautiful holo-themed user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
Reasons to have Feet & Inches Calculator:
· No Conversion Needed: Add, subtract, multiply and divide feet & inches values and decimal values without converting.
· Multiple Display Options: Display answer in either Feet & Inches mode, Decimal mode, or both!
· Flexible Precision: Calculation accuracy from 1/128th of an inch to 0 partial inches!
Common uses of the Feet & Inches Calculator:
· Quickly finds the mid-point of Feet & Inches values.
· Converts values from feet & inches mode to Decimal mode; or vice versa.
· Assists construction professionals where civil drawings are in decimal but architectural drawings are in Feet and Inches.
The steps to follow:
- Run "Sat Meter" and wait for the satellite detection, if the satellite is not active in your android, you launch automatically the parameterization screen to activate the GPS.
- Press the "Start".
- You move to see the measured distance.
You can change the unit of measurement (foot, meter, kilometer and mile).
You can also know the uncertainty of measurement displayed on the top of the display.
The application appears in 4 languages: French, English, Spanish and German.
To convert between two units just start typing in one of the fields and the result will be displayed in the other one as you type.
This app supports all ranges of devices and adapts the layout and text size according to the device's screen size.
Please rate and share it if you like!
The currently supported units of conversion are many, a few examples include (but are not limited to): temperature, length, speed, area.
155 world currencies.
kilometer, meter, decimeter, millimeter, micrometer, nanometer, angstrom, mile, yard, foot, inch, sea mile, parsec, light year, astronomical unit, light minute, light second
ton, hundredweight, kilogram, kilo newton, newton, carat, gram, centigram, milligram, microgram, monogram, atomic mass
millennium, century, year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond, microsecond, nanosecond
Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Reaumur
kilometers per second, meters per second, kilometers per hour, millimeters per second, micrometers per second, mile per second, mile per hour, foot per second, speed of light per second, speed of sound per second, a brisk walk, speed of snail
square kilometers, hectare, are, square meters, square decimeters square millimeters, square micrometers, square nanometers, square mile, square acre, square yard, square foot, square inch
degree, radians, circle, turn, rotation, grad, point, hour angle
megapascal, bar, kilopascal, hectopascal, millibar, pascal, physical atmosphere, killopound per square inch, pound per square inch, pound per square foot
This app calculate approximately the distance of the object using the mathematical algorithm.
Golf rangefinder, deer hunting rangefinder or something .. you can easily measure the distance of a object(target).
Meters(m), Miles, Feet(ft) and Yard(yd) are supporeted in this smart distance app.
How to use
1. Type the object height using setting button.
2. Put as the object touch and drag between the two red lines.
The following types of measure units can be converted...
Area units: acre, are, hectare (ha), square centimeter (cm2), square decimeter (dm2), square foot (ft2), square kilometer (km2), square meter (m2), square mile (mi2), square millimeter (mm2) and square yard (yd2).
Energy units: British Thermal Unit (BTU), calorie (IST), calorie (thermo), cubic centimeter-atmosphere (cc-atm), foot-pound-force (lbf), gram-calorie, inch-pound-force, Joule, kilocalorie (kcal), kilogram-calorie, kilowatt per hour (kWh), pound-CHU, US horsepower per hour and watt per hour.
Flow rate units: barrel per day, cubic centimeter per second (cc/s), cubic foot per minute, cubic foot per second, cubic inch per minute, cubic inch per second, cubic meter per hour, cubic yard per minute, gallon per day, gallon per minute, gallon per second, liter per minute, liter per second and miner's inch.
Force units: crinal, dyne, grain, imperial ton (long ton), kilogram-force (kgf), kilogram-meter per square second, kip, Newton, ounce-force, poundal, pound-force and slug.
Length units: centimeter (cm), chain, decimeter (dm), foot (ft), furlong, hectometer (hm), inch (in), kilometer (km), meter (m), mile (mi), millimeter (mm), rod and yard (yd).
Mass units: dram, grain, gram (g), hundredweight (cwt), kilogram (kg), milligram (mg), ounce, pound (lb), quarter, stone, ton, tonne and US ton.
Power units: BTU per hour, BTU per minute, BTU per second, erg per second, foot-pound-force per hour, foot-pound-force per minute, foot-pound-force per second, gigawatt (GW), Joule per second, kilowatt (kW), megawatt (MW), metric horsepower, ton (refrigeration) and watt.
Pressure units: bar, barye, inch H2O (15.56°C), inch Hg (15.56°C), kilogram-force per square centimeter, kilogram-force per square meter, kiloPascal (kPa), megaPascal (mPa), Pascal (Pa), pound per square foot, pound per square inch, poundal per square foot, poundal per square inch, short ton per square foot and torr.
Velocity units: centimeter per second (cm/s), foot per hour, foot per minute, foot per second, kilometer per hour (kmh), knot (kn), meter per minute, meter per second, mile per hour (mph) and mile per minute.
Volume units: cubic centimeter (cc), cubic decimeter (dm3), cubic foot (ft3), cubic inch (in3), cubic meter (m3), cubic yard (yd3), fluid drachm, fluid ounce (fl oz), gallon, gill, liter (l), milliliter (ml), pint, quart, US gallon and US pint.
Temperature units: Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Currency units, notably: AUD Australian Dollar - CAD Canadian Dollar - CNY Chinese Yuan - EUR Euro - GBP British Pound Sterling - HKD Hong Kong Dollar - ILS Israeli New Sheqel - INR Indian Rupee - JPY Japanese Yen - KRW South Korean Won - MXN Mexican Peso - MYR Malaysian Ringgit - NOK Norwegian Krone - NZD New Zealand Dollar - PHP Philippine Peso - RUB Russian Ruble - THB Thai Baht - USD US Dollar...
All rights reserved.