Don't fret about converting measurements from US standard to metrics, or vice versa. With Metrics Conversion, you get a quick conversion right from your Android device. Metric Conversion keeps it simple. Just select the measurement type you need, such as Fahrenheit to Celsius, Miles to Kilometers, and Gallons to Liters. Enter the amount you need converted and press Convert. It's that simple. Metric Conversion is a great app to have in your pocket; you never know when you might need to make a quick conversion.
Now with Time Tracking tool and Flash Light.
Easy of Use:
Save Calculated results in NotePad.
Support for "recently used calculators" list.
Customize and create a list of favorite calculators.
Ability to Hide Calculators
New user interface for tablets.
Area Conversion including Cents(India)
Gallons(US and Imperial), Litres, Centiliters, Millilitres, Quarts,Pints, Imperial Pints,Cups, Ounces,Tablespoons, Teaspoons, Cubic inches, Cubic feet, Cubic yards, Cubic meters.
Speed and Velocity Conversions
Shoe size Converter
Arc length calculator
Time unit Conversions.
Volume FlowRate Units Conversion
Force Units Conversion
Liquid Units Conversion
Magnetic Flux Conversion
Shipping Density Calculator
Computer Units Conversion
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Square Footage to Cubic Footage Conversion
Feet and Inches Calculator(add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Metre,CM and MM Calculator(+,-,*,/)
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Conversion
Feet,inches and Metre,cm,mm Arithmetic(+,-,*,/)
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Asphalt Volume calculator.
Concrete Stairs Calculator
Concrete Curb and Gutter Calculator
Circular concrete slab calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Conversion
Firewood BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator.
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Air Conditioning Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Mulch and Topsoil calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Lumber Weight Calculator
Rafter Angle Calculator
Water Flow Rate Calculator
Tank Capacity Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator(4 & 5 band)
Voltage Drop Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Inductance Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency and Resistance Calculator
Right Triangle Calculator
Convert between Decimal and Fraction
Slope Calculator -- Calculate Slope, Distance and Equation
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
10 Oil Drilling Calculators including Mud Pump Output.
Search Keywords: Unit conversion, Unit converter, wood calculator, Lumber calculator. Metric conversion.Construction calculator. Homeowners calculator. DYI calculator.
⏎ Conversion of units is the conversion between different units of measurement for the same quantity, typically through multiplicative conversion factors. There are many different unit converters available for you, but this one has multiple advantages.
• Eye-appealing graphics
• Well-designed conversion chart
• User-friendly interface
• Moveable to SD card
• Round-based on decimal places
• Commonly used abbreviations for units such as cm for centimeters, km for kilometer, in for inches etc.
• Both Imperial and Metric conversion
Another great feature of this converter is that it is not overwhelmed with thousand different unit categories but it actually contains those most commonly used ones. If you want to convert feet to meters, you can do that quite easily without too much searching for the length converter category. This toolbox has 14 different categories including length, mass (weight converter), volume and area as the most popular ones that you can use to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or to check how many pounds there are in 33 kilograms.
Other categories here are Speed, Fuel consumption and Time Converter that go hand in hand and are excellent when on road trip. Angle, power, pressure and force converter are put in this app for the more advanced converters, such as physics students or other scientist who got tired of manual calculators. Digital Storage or data and Digital Imaging categories are cool extras.
If you think there is an important unit category missing from this app, please inform us ASAP!
★★★★★Things you didn’t know★★★★★
The system of imperial units or the imperial system is the system of units first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824, which was later refined and reduced. The system came into official use across the British Empire.
The metric system is an internationally agreed decimal system of measurement that was originally based on the mètre and the kilogramme introduced by France in 1799. Over the years, the definitions of the metre and kilogram have been refined and the metric system has been extended to incorporate many more units. The term is now often used as a synonym for "SI" or the "International System of Units"—the official system of measurement in almost every country in the world.
The beautiful holo-themed user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
Professional light intensity (lux) meter for your device.
It measures illumination levels in lux.
■ direct reading in lux
■ 0 to 1000lux in 2 ranges
■ automatic range change
■ support for neutral filters
■ more range by using filters
■ more range by using dividers
■ 5% max error (device dependent)
■ predefined and custom calibration
■ sensor linearity correction value
■ alternative display in fc (foot-candles)
■ realistic vintage analog look
■ 18 case skins
This app requires devices with a light sensor. It uses native light sensor data acquisition that gives accurate and instant light intensity reading. This type of native data acquisition is available only for:
■ HTC (Hero, Magic, MyTouch, Legend, Desire, Wildfire etc.)
■ Samsung (SGS, SGS2, SGS3, SGS4, Vibrant, Epic, Captivate, Fascinate, SGTab, Note, Note2 etc.)
■ Sony Ericsson (SE X8i, X10, XT etc.)
■ Asus (EeePad, Transformer etc.)
Other devices are also supported by the built-in compatibility mode but the accuracy and the speed of light intensity reading may be limited and custom calibration is required for correct reading under compatibility mode.
Also, on some devices the light sensor may not be linear, not continuous and measuring errors will occur or the maximum measuring range may be limited. This is not app's fault.
- Standard calculator look and feel to calculate Length, Area, and Volume by enter feet, inch and fraction.
- Input can be feet & inch (e.g. 2'6 1/2"), just inch (e.g. 5 3/4"), decimal feet (e.g 3.75 ft), or decimal inch (e.g 2.25") in the same calculation.
- Convert values between different units with the dimension.
- Convert feet and inches between decimal value and feet inch fraction format.
- Supported units: Feet, Inch, Yards, Meter, CM, MM, and Board Foot.
- It's easy to calculate lumber's linear board foot usage by enter the lumber's width, length, depth, and quantity, then convert to Board Foot unit.
- Function keys: Square, Square Root, Percent, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, Pythagorean Theorem and PI keys.
- Angle can be entered as Degree or Radian.
- With Percent key, it's easy to calculate the material waste.
- With Pythagorean Theorem key, just need two clicks to calculate hypotenuse of Right Triangle; no more need use with Square or Square Root keys.
- With the sin, cos, and tan keys, you can calculate distance with angle.
- Support M+ and M- memory keys to recall saved values.
- Calculate the Materials needed base on Length, Area, and Volume.
- User can customize the materials coverage to calculate the same category materials base on the needed.
- Supported material calculation: Concrete, Fence Post and boards, Gravel, Paint, Plywood, Roof Shingles, and Wall Studs.
- Built-in on-line user guide (Internet access required).
- Provide Haptic feedback (can turn off).
- Paperless tape feature.
User can request on-line user guide from the developer before purchase the app.
User may send additional material calculation request to the developer by providing the calculation logic, developer will review and may add into the app in next update.
Add sin, cos, and tan keys under shifted mode.
Angle value can be entered as degree or radian.
Add configured setting to not shown FT or IN unit at the end when the value displays in Feet Inch format (per user requested).
ConvertPad and ConvertPad Plus(Ad-free version) are most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface. It has everything you loved on the original ConvertPad Ad version.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please try out read the 50,000 reviews for original ConvertPad Ad. version which has 10,000,000+ downloads. If you have the experience of original, you will not be disappointed with ConvertPad Plus!
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
The application can calculate the following units currently.
Milligram and grain conversations
Gram and ounces conversations
Kilogram and Pound conversations
Tonne and Ton conversations
Miles and kilometers
Feet and meters
Yards and meters
Inches and centimeter
Liter and Gallon
Square meters and Square yards
square centimeters and square inches
Hectare and acres
Square kilometers and square miles
Celsius and Fahrenheit calculations
This is my first official android app and plan on making many more useful apps. Please rate my app as well!
- A simple and easy to use construction calculator.
- Calculate length, area, and volume.
- Input by feet inch 16th, decimal feet, and/or inches.
- Two output format.
- View output in decimal feet, inches, meter, and yards with correct unit.
- Auto copies result for continue calculation.
- Square and square root functions in landscape mode.
- Will show ad in Portrait mode only (Internet and Access Network State permissions needed).
- Express your height in either the metric system (cm) or the US Customary System (foot inch).
- Useful tool to quickly know how tall people are when they express their height in their own different units.
- If you see any problem with the app or have any question/feedback please email us.
- Conversor de Altura. Convertir la altura de los pies / pulgadas a centímetros, y viceversa.
- Convertisseur de hauteur. Autre hauteur de pieds / pouces de centimètres, et vice versa.
- Höhe Konverter. Konvertieren Höhe von Fuß / Zoll in Zentimeter und umgekehrt.
- 高度转换 | 身長コンバータ | ऊंचाई कनवर्टर | Высота преобразователя | Taas converter | Tinggi converter.
- Tags: height calculator, free, Height Converter, feet inches, centimeter, convert height, how tall, cm, in, ft, foot.
A.B.E.M.O.S apps 2013
This accurate app allows all conversion measurements to be seen and evaluated at once. Real-time conversions and calculations. No Internet needed for conversions!
There is no pressing on an Enter or Next key. There is no scrolling through long lists trying to find the units. This intuitive app is designed in such a way that speed is your friend here. It has mainly the common units so that the unused excess doesn't get in the way.
"All the units are just one click away." - No other unit converter can say that!
- GUARANTEED simplest and quickest interface (if not, let me know)
- Hide units (and unit categories) that you will never use
- Sort units by size or by name
- Great native/pure Android themed app
Version 8.0 Converts:
- Angles (Mil, Degree, Radian, Circle)
- Area (Centimeter², Inch², Feet², Yard², Meter², Square, Perch, Acre, Hectare, Kilometer², Mile²)
- Currency (PRO-ONLY) (34 of the most common monetary units)
- Length (Millimeter, Centimeter, Inch, Decimeter, Feet, Yard, Fathom, Meter, Kilometer, Mile, Nautical Miles)
- Liquids (Drop, Milliliter, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Fluid Ounce(US/UK), Cup, Pint(US/UK), Quart, Liter, Gallon(US/UK), cubic foot, cubic meter, Olympic pool reference)
- Mileage aka fuel consumption/efficiency (Kilometer/Liter, Mile/Gallon(US), Mile/Gallon(UK), Gallons(US)/Mile, Gallons(UK)/Mile, Liter/100km)
- Power (Erg/hr, joule/hr, ft*lb-force/hr, milliwatt, calorie/hr, btu(IT)/hr, joule/sec, newton*m/s, volt*ampere, watt, kilocalorie/hr, horsepower, kilowatt, megawatt)
- Pressure (Pascal, HectoPascal, Torr, mmHg, KiloPascal, PSI, Bar, Atm)
- Speed (Kph, Feet/Second, Mph, Knot, Meters/Second, Light-speed)
- Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Time (Second, Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Year, Decade, Century)
- Weight/Mass (Grain, Gram, Ounce, Pound, Kilogram, Stone, Short Ton(US), Metric Tonne, Long Ton(UK))
- And more! Including Metric Prefixes conversions
Convert your units now with this friendly, easy interface. It's the best unit converter that just works, no problem.
Check out the ratings and great feedback from other users if you are still undecided.
If you don't think this app deserves a 5-star rating, then please email me how I can make the app better! I like to help.
*** Same creator of Simply Convert Units, now available on Windows Phone and Windows 8! ***
*Pro version now available due to popular demand: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.simplyadvanced.unitconverter.pro
Smart Meter uses an object that is in the photo as a reference to determine the size of other objects around .
These objects are used as reference objects that we all carry around in our daily lives , such as coins or credit cards .
Measure objects with your phone or tablet by following 3 easy steps:
1) Stock the object you want to measure with reference to the object , a euro coin for example.
2) Sets the virtual reference object that appears on the screen with the reference object has photographed .
3) Use the marks that appear on the screen to measure the part of the photo you need.
Some features over SmartMeter ....
+ SmartMeter works on ALL mobile phones and tablets without calibration .
+ SmartMeter does not measure placing them on the terminal screen objects , if not using the camera.
+ The measures can be taken in a horizontal , vertical , horizontal and vertical or manually tracing
lines with your fingers on the screen.
+ On Photography measurements can be saved in the gallery of your device.
+ Stored images can be shared by email , Whatsapp , etc ...
+ The application is multilanguage , for the moment : Spanish , English, German , Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.
+ Has multiple units of measure , cm, mm , meters, feet or inches.
+ You can use many reference objects such as a coin of euro 50 cents , pounds
English , Japanese yen or a credit card .... and each more day !
+ The application is TOTALLY free.
If you think there is some other reference object that could be included in the application , let us know !
Please email and include it in the following versions .
- Real-time bar graph of red, green, and blue (RGB) values.
- Colors identified as simple color names.
- Adjustable color sampling area.
- Selectable camera white-balancing mode.
- Optional color calibration feature for unusual lighting.
- Ability to freeze camera image.
- Toggle camera LED.
- Convert Red-Green-Blue to Red-Yellow-Blue.
The RGB bar graph updates continuously as fast as the Android device can update it. This continuous updating allows one to detect and visualize subtle or gradual changes in color.
For best results:
- Hold Android device around 1-2 feet away from object.
- Experiment with white balancing modes.
- Avoid mixed lighting (e.g., sunlight + incandescent bulbs).
- Be aware of reflections and shading.
Just pick two units (for instance mph and km/h), write your number (for instance 88) and the result instantly appears : 88 mph = 141.62 km/h ! You no longer need to remember complicated conversions (or do you prefer having to remember that 1 mph = 1.609344 km/h and to calculate 1.609344 x 88 ?) ! And there is also a "swap" button in case you now want to convert km/h to mph.
Though Converter is one of the most intuitive unit converter on Android, it is also very powerful. Not only will you find everyday units such as Fahrenheit and Celsius but you can also use scientific units such as Kelvin and Planck temperature (I know you have never heard of this one but what if you find yourself face to face with it ?).
And what happens when you know the name of an unit but you don't know in which category it is ? Will you look for it in every category in order to find it ? No, Converter makes things easier : just hit the "search" button, write the name of your unit, and here you are !
It is also customizable and you can easily make it yours. Firstly, you can easily choose between a dark theme and a light one (only if you have Android 3.0 or newer, sorry for the others). You can also choose the number of decimals to display. And what's more, Converter has a good memory : it will always remember the last category you have used and, for each category, the last conversion you have done.
Converter is and will always be free, open-source and ad free !
Here are all the categories you can find :
- Angular velocity
- Currency with online updates
- Data (rate)
- Data (size)
- And more coming soon !
If you have any suggestion or if you want to report an issue or if you want to download an older version of the app, just send me an email at email@example.com.
Thank you Sadettin Kalenderoğlu for the Turkish translation !
- Double tap the screen to save the current lux value. Handy if the light sensor is located on the front side of the device!
- Saves maximum and minimum lux values
- Calibration multiplier
- Supports both luxes and foot candles
Be aware that the accuracy of the light sensor vary between different devices and values shown in this application are indicative.