It is the ideal app for year 11 and year 12 HSC maths students to
• study formulas on the go, in their spare time (such as on the train),
• look up formulas quickly and easily while they are doing their homework using the featured alphabetical index
• prepare for assessments and the HSC examination using the topics listing.
Topics in the Full Version are matched with the NSW HSC Mathematics syllabus, and include:
• Basic Algebra and Arithmetic
• Plane Geometry
• Real functions and graphs
• Trigonometry ratios and functions
• Linear functions and Coordinate geometry
• Series and applications
• Quadratic polynomial and parabola
• Calculus – Differentiation and Integration
• Logarithmic and Exponential functions
The formulas can be viewed either by an alphabetical index or by topic. The ’Alphabetical Index’ is designed so that the student can quickly lookup formulas whilst doing homework. The ’Formulas by Topics’ feature has been designed to be used while preparing for assessments and the HSC examination.
In order to enhance the learning experience, many formulas have graphical illustrations. For those formulas which are a bit more abstract to understand, examples have also been included to demonstrate the meaning and application of the formulas.
This app includes many features including an attractive colour scheme to highlight formulas, graphs and diagrams, an easy-to-use main menu buttons containing the formulas by alphabetical index and by topics, and buttons to navigate between the various screens.
For illustration purpose, this Demo version contains only selected topics and formulas. In terms of the app design, color scheme and screens navigation, both versions are identical.