MET-Rx continues to be on the cutting-edge of sports nutrition with a custom publication appropriately named MET-Rx Magazine. Every issue showcases the MET-Rx brand, products and events, and is jam-packed with special features including diet plans, supplementation ideas, weight training techniques, athlete/celebrity profiles, great-tasting recipes and much more! Get your FREE MET-Rx Magazine app today!
As a leading manufacturer of high-quality nutrition products, MET-Rx along with MET-Rx Magazine offers fuel for the legit strong. MET-Rx Magazine educates consumers on the essentials of achieving a fit and healthy body with quality, results-oriented nutrition and continued education for the best shape of their lives because you can’t fake strong!
Every issue features a complete guide for maximizing consumers’ personal health and fitness goals, including:
• Proper Weight Training Techniques for Every Fitness Level
• Met-Rx Athletes
• Athlete/Celebrity Profiles
• Meal Plans
• Great-Tasting Recipes
• Motivation, Inspiration and Much More!!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Integrative and Preventive Medicine
‘Apple A Day RX’ is an information prescriber database for common medical conditions using pharmaceuticals and complementary medicines and therapies. This app has direct access to a Pharmaceutical database of information, Evidence-based research studies of Complementary Medicines & Therapies, and Herb & Supplement Interaction Checker.
Information Categories include:
• Dietary Advice
• Complementary Therapies
• Herb & Supplement Interaction Checker
• Evidence based research studies of non-pharmaceutical interventions
• Prescribing & safety information for brand & generic drugs
• Drug interaction checker
• Immediate and instant access to clinical evidence, animal studies and in vitro studies of
complementary medicines and therapies
• Clinical evidence of complementary medicines and therapies ranked in accordance to “Hierarchy of Evidence” in terms of sample size. However, this in no way reflects the quality of the research
• Assists medical professionals to formulate comprehensive clinical management plans with emphasis on health promotion, disease prevention, integrative and complementary medicine treatment, and rehabilitation