Just 1 star because no multitouch. A veteran blitz player like me can immediately feel unresponsiveness due to lack of multitouch support. These are moments where I tap the clock while my opponents hand has not yet lifted. No need to explain further because it's the very same reason why android qwerty keyboad is unresponsive without multitouch. So Sad because this is the best looking chessclock out there :(
Good but the must be 5 things to be fixed 1.There must be option to hide reset/pause panel. 2.crashes sometime when I open time per move stats. 3.Move counter shows opponents moves 4.in summary counter is not showing exact moves every time when I open,it shows increment in player ones moves for same no. of moves. 5.provide option to set time per move.
At last i found you!!! After downloading & un-installing other chess clock apps. I found the real chess clock app.! Kudos & Thanks to Hefestus!
Really nice you have bayomi and Canadian clocks! Thanks to developers for implementation "opposite" mode. In portrait orientation, but half of the screen oriented usual and another half is oriented opposite.
This app is very good. I like this app its very good and the it has are good too.
Best app in world
Stay tuned for more updates to come.
• Bug fixes.
• You can now have portrait and landscape orientation.
• You can also lock the clocks into one of those positions, or have it automatic in the preferences.
• Google Billing is enabled to remove ads.
• Bug fixes.
• Brand new user friendly time settings.
• New pause button.
• Action bar buttons for common actions
• Changes apply for Android versions 3.0 (Honeycomb) and up.