Just 1 star because no multitouch. A veteran blitz player like me can immediately feel unresponsiveness due to lack of multitouch support. These are moments where I tap the clock while my opponents hand has not yet lifted. No need to explain further because it's the very same reason why android qwerty keyboad is unresponsive without multitouch. So Sad because this is the best looking chessclock out there :(
Really nice you have bayomi and Canadian clocks! Thanks to developers for implementation "opposite" mode. In portrait orientation, but half of the screen oriented usual and another half is oriented opposite.
This app is very good. I like this app its very good and the it has are good too.
Dysfunctional clock screen The position of the ad spot renders the clock screen dysfunctional. First, it makes the clock screen area cramped, and second, it makes the touching activity too delicate to be practical.
Good potential... This app would be great if the time modes worked better. It is difficult to set and does not always work as expected.
awesome app very useful
Stay tuned for more updates to come.
• Bug fixes.
• You can now have portrait and landscape orientation.
• You can also lock the clocks into one of those positions, or have it automatic in the preferences.
• Google Billing is enabled to remove ads.
• Bug fixes.
• Brand new user friendly time settings.
• New pause button.
• Action bar buttons for common actions
• Changes apply for Android versions 3.0 (Honeycomb) and up.