- сategories of records
- quick navigation through the records
- protection of data with a PIN code
- Export/Import data
- automatic password generation
Now is possible the exporting and the importing of all the saved passwords with the new function of backup.
DirectPass gives you:
• An encrypted storage location for all of your online login credentials
In-the-cloud synchronization across multiple devices
• A password generator to help with coming up with secure, unique passwords when signing up for new websites
• Quick one-click login for frequently visited websites with a built-in secure browser and auto form filling
Feel safe as you interact online and manage your passwords wherever you are with DirectPass, the only password you'll ever need.
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
1.1 updated rules for common websites that have password restrictions
1.0 initial release
It lets you use a single master password to generate unique passwords for any website.
Also I wanted to be able to audit all the code. You can too -- all the source code is available on github.
This app is also available on the Chrome Web Store:
DOWNLOAD THE PC APP FROM BELOW LINK
You can get the latest update from our facebook page. Follow us here - http://goo.gl/BPcwJ
1. Transfer the file from your mobile (goto Myfiles folder, inside that goto Password Manager Folder and then copy the file to your PC/MAC)
2. All you have to do now is open the Desktop app and give the path of the file you just copied from your phone :)
"PASSWORD MANAGER" NOW IN 9 INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES
1. Arabic 2. Russian 3.Korean 4. Chinese 5. French
6. German 7. Italian 8. Japanese 9. English
"PASSWORD MANAGER" is the answer to all the problems. Forgot all your passwords :) Just remember 1 master password.
The app will help you store all id's and password's along with other info on your phone(just on your phone). The data
will be fully safe and secure using 128 bit AES encryption.
Now that there are so many apps in market... Why should i use "Password Manager"? Well the following points might just make your choice easy
1. ITS FREE :)
Unlike most of the other apps which have free versions with limited capabilty n options. Password Manager provide everything for free.
2. Simple & Easy to use
Password Manager is probably the most simple & easy to use app.Just save data and retrieve it, only using 1 master password
3. Your data will never be lost or misused
Password Manager stores data in an encrypted file stored locally on your phone only. The data wont be lost even if you upgrade the app. If you are planning to format the phone just take backup of the file :)
4. Multi-sync and backup Functionality
You can backup your encrypted file on your email account with just one click.
In order to sync with another android device, just send the file in Password-Manager folder to other device's Password-manager folder via bluetooth
5. Internet Connectivity
The internet connectivity used by Password Manager is only in event of using recovery mail.
6. Forgot your password?
Dont worry, Password Manager provides multiple ways to recover the password incase you forget it :)
7.Unlimited Storage and Easy search option
You can save unlimited accounts information with this app. Also we provide easy search option to search any
8. The app logs you out if there is more than 30 seconds of no activity. The log out time can be changed from within the app.
9. Last but not the least
We listen to our customer's requests and will try our best to deliver the same in newer versions for FREE :)
password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager password manager
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
as -numbers -texts -GPS -gesture -games etc, to keep your passwords with greatersecurity. Its
original browser enables you to login the website directly from Secret Password without entering
It's difficult to remember them all, tedious and dangerous.
Write them down on a sheet of paper is a sure way to lose them and make them visible to anyone.
With Just One Password you just have to choose and remember a 4 digit access code and you'll get exclusive access to all your passwords with a simple click.
The password will be saved in the memory of your smartphone using a strong encryption algorithm, so you can bring your data to any android device.
In case of loss or theft, anyone who tried to access the password file will be unable to read the unencrypted content.
In addition, once logged, you can change the access code and therefore the encryption key, so as to make it even more secure access to your password.
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
Easiest Password Manager for Android.
* Secure semi-autofill usernames/passwords
* Pattern lock
* 128bit AES encryption
* Dropbox integration
- scheduled backups
- remote wipe
- import CSVs from 1Password, KeePass1x, and LastPass
* Secure pattern recovery
This app comes with a Windows version which can be used by all family members to sync via Wi-Fi or USB.
My Other Related Apps:
1. Password 360 Lite(Free), Try out the free version and if you like the app then you can decide to download paid Standard , Pro or Plus(+) version.
2. Password 360, Standard version with all features except it does NOT come with a Windows version.(No Internet permission required)
-Integrated the app with Google Backup/Restore Service
-Search your passwords by using gestures.
-Ultra secure and accessed via master key
-Windows version for free
-Sync to Windows via Wi-Fi and USB
-Search your passwords by drawing gestures
-Passwords are saved on phone with ultimate security
-Launch website stored in password entry
-Simple and easy to use
-Auto lock Screens
-Auto passwords restore after hard reset
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-Export password list via clipboard(copy * paste)
-Automatic daily back up on sd card using 128 bit encryption and ability to restore the back up, only last back up is stored on the sd card.
-No worries when you replace or hard reset phone and easily restore passwords on new phone,
-Change Master Key
-Master Key Recovery
See below for windows installation URL and user guide.
Please contact me if you run into any issue and I will be happy to help you out. Feel free to suggest any change in the app.
Windows version stores passwords in encrypted format on your PC. Launch app's web site to read user guide and install instructions.
Tags:Password, Password 360, Keeper, Vault, Password Manager, Secret, Safe
What also makes MyPasswords different for all the other password applications is that the app uses your master password as part of the encryption key of the saved file. No one other than you can decrypt your passwords.
MyPasswords uses a four field record to save your data: Account Name, Username, Password and Notes. Each field can be up to 255 characters. In addition you can save two images for each password. Pictures can be your license, credit cards, and insurance cards. All images are encrypted and saved in the MyPasswords database.
The password file is saved in the /Android/data/myPasswords directory for easy archiving. It uses your master password as part of the 256 bit AES encryption key so that no one else can decode your file without the master password.
Using MyPasswords will allow you to use unique and stronger passwords for you internet transactions. You can quickly look up your passwords and change them just as easily.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.