Collect unique and beautiful gifts from the sea
- Each shell is different, pick up and examine the ones that catch your eye.
- Rare shells need certain conditions to appear, can you solve the mystery?
- Try to collect the biggest and smallest of each species.
Enjoy our calming music system and wave ambience.
Fill the pages of your journal
- Learn all about the creatures who lived inside the sea shells, in fascinating descriptions written by marine biologist and author, Dr Helen Scales.
- Discover lovely hand drawn shell sketches for every new shell you find.
Even after you’ve found every shell, there is still a challenge
- Gain all 10 research level badges and become a Friend of the Sea.
- Unlock 10 fun achievements (they’re not just the research badges, we promise!)
Seashell will take between 1 and 2 hours to fully complete.
From the Team:
We’re a team of just two developers who wanted to try something different. Though Seashell is far from a huge game filled with features we’re very proud of what we’ve made. You can play our game for cheaper than a beachside fish and chips, and if you find it relaxing, interesting and fun, nothing would make us happier than to hear about it. Thank you so much for taking a look at our game, and enjoy your time with the sea!