Discover thousands of colorful pictures from users worldwide.
Create your own hipster pics and get your style with fancy accessories. Share them!
Get in touch with new people!
Your data is safe. Have fun!
• take pictures
• add accessoires, frames and filters
• share them
• communicate + like
Download now and get started!
- Every eatery taste-tested and reviewed by 8 DAYS food critics
- Real-time posts on the latest in the dining scene, plus weekly updates on new openings
- Feeling fat, broke or in the mood to take on the town? Search where to go using the Mood filter. Other filters allow you to search by cuisine type, location, price and more
- Discover the food haunts and fave dishes of celebs like Tay Ping Hui, Elvin Ng and 987FM DJ Rozz Lee, as well as chef Tetsuya Wakuda and food blogger Leslie Tay in the Celeb Faves section
- Check in to places, follow friends and write reviews to earn points and redeem them for the best dining deals in town!
8 DAYS Eat is served up by 8 DAYS, Singapore’s top-selling entertainment and lifestyle magazine. 8 DAYS is published by MediaCorp Pte Ltd, the largest media broadcaster and provider in Singapore.
This community of fashionistas will help you get inspired and find all the fashion items you want but don’t know where to find! Our fashion community will soon become your favorite fashion assistant for three reasons:
1. You can ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT to the community: if you’re dying to know where to get a shirt you fell in love with, post its picture on Wheretoget and get the answer!
2. You can PERSONALIZE YOUR FEED: follow the trends, bloggers, accessories and clothes you like in order to get inspired and buy your favorite looks!
3. And of course you can HAVE FUN: help other fellow fashionistas find the newest trends and share your fashion tips!
On our website wheretogetit (whose address is wheretoget.it), more than 500.000 members have joined our fashion community so far and let’s face it, half a million people can hardly be wrong :)
So get on board too!
As seen on:
The fashionmag.com: "Wheretoget: the yellow pages of fashion" - 2012
More details here:
Wheretogetit is a new social fashion application which will help you find outfits, fashion blogs or even help in fashion in general.
The idea is to post the picture of a fashion item you’re looking for and wait for the Wheretoget community to answer you. To have an answer, it is best to take a nice picture of what you need and to tag it with the app. We advise you to tag precisely what is in the pictures to improve your rate of success :-)
Then you can also get involved in other members’ requests and help them ! The more you help, the more people will follow you ! The more people follow you, the more you will find where to get what you want! You can try to beat our top members at this game and show off your inner fashionista insight! Once a week, we send a newsletter with our top members so you can get international recognition!!!!
You can also explore the world of fashion in several categories: trends, bloggers, clothes, celebrities, and movies/TV series to find what you want to follow.
The search function allows you to find your fashionista friends or tags such as: Blake Lively, Pretty Litte Liars, or One Direction :D but also "Prom dress" (the collection of prom dresses found by our members) or "aztec" to find the latest aztec clothes posted :-)
On your profile, you can find the list of your liked looks, of all your tips and all the looks you want to find. You can also check your friends' profiles to see what they like, if you want to offer them a surprise fashion gift. Our community works hard to provide answers to most looks so you should be able to find what they want and buy it for them.
With your free account on the app, you can also join the website http://wheretoget.it and get involved in the forums where you can find discounts, and chat with other fashionistas.
If you have any suggestions to improve the app, you can send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to polish the app until it fits exactly what you wish :-)
Do you love Williamsburg, Brooklyn, PBR and the Fleet Foxes???
If you said yes, then chances are, you probably also love HELVETICA... the greatest font known to man.
Now you can have the full hipster experience on your ROOTED Android device, with Hipster Helvetica... an app that changes the default font on your phone to Helvetica.
Pro Tip: Helvetica looks especially amazing when combined with the MIUI custom ROM... you will be the envy of your adult kick-ball league!
NOTE: Hipster Helvetica now uses COOLVETICA, a very stylish, helvetica-esque true type font. While it is aesthetically very similar to pure Helvetica, there are some notable differences.
This app requires a ROOTED Android device with Busybox installed (which is included in almost all third-party ROMs).
The TTF Font included in this Application is NOT Commercially Licensed Helvetica, but rather a FREELY licensed alternative.
Keywords: helvetica, hipster, font, root, rooted, graphic design, hipsta, rom, rooted, batman, soapbox, helvetica, hipster, font, root, graphic design, hipsta, rom, rooted, batman, soapbox, helvetica, hipster, font, root, graphic design, hipsta, rom, rooted, batman, soapbox, coolvetica
★ HD Quality for your viewing pleasure!
★ Best selection of Wallpapers!
★ Full Screen Mode! Optimized for your Android!
★ Browse Gallery by Category!
Our Wallpaper and Backgrounds HD+ Catalog categories include Popular, Abstract, Love, Black & White, Nature, Cute, Animals, Cats & Dogs, & Girly. Wallpapers HD is an amazing background wizard, changer, and saver app! This is by far the best full wallpapers (wp) gallery with high-depth & brilliant photos. Also optimized images for Samsung, LG, Nexus phones and tablets, and takes advantage of large HD displays.
Wallpapers is translated as tapety, обои, Tapete, шпалери, papier peint, papel pintado, tapiz, 壁紙, 壁纸, 벽지
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact email@example.com and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at http://app.skollabs.com/p/terms-of-service.html
Mens Hairstyles Idea pictures for you. You can save and share all Mens Hairstyles images. This application shows you the galleries of cute and beautiful Mens Hairstyles ideas for your head. This apps contains the various types of Men's Hairstyles (short, long, color etc.) suit for curly hair, slick hari, hipster hair, spiked hair, and thick hair and more.
You can get a hundred ideas of Mens Hairstyles from this application.
Have Fun :)
- A lot pictures of Mens Hairstyles Idea.
- You can save all pictures to mobile memory.
- You can share all images to your friends.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper and can change every day.
- Just press menu and then save, share, and set as wallpaper very EASY to use.
- The Triangle Calculator is an application that calculates the length and angle of the right triangle.
- If you press Calc button after the two items is entered from the base, height, hypotenuse, and angle, the remaining two items are displayed.
- You can enter the base, height, and hypotenuse from 1.00000 to 9,999.99999.
- You can enter the angle from 1 degree to 89 degrees.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
More from developer
This application is meant to be used for quick and simple testing. It is good for setting a level, testing a DTMF decoder or other simple tasks that do not require precision testing.
Please keep in mind this application is not generating the tones on the fly and is not attempting to replace more precise tone generating equipment.
It includes a graphic at the bottom of the screen to relate bearing to the direction being traveled.
This app is good for a device with no Cellular or Data connection and for locations where GPS might be the only option to receive this information.
Select your story from the list, fill in the blanks with the requested words and they will be inserted into the stories. The words you enter will show up in all capitals so you know where the text has been changed.
Don't want to pick a word? Leave it empty and a blank line will be inserted into the text so you can pick it at the time you are reading.
Customize the story with your name, try to guess the correct word for each blank, or just enter non-sense to twist the story into something funny.
The story list is filled with 20 Public Domain Titles. The first paragraph or two of the story is presented for you to ad-lib. If you want to read the rest of the story or see how the actual text reads there is a button that will take your web enabled device to a page to view or download the entire book.
For the holidays the full poem of "Twas The Night Before Christmas" is included.