TextPad Explorer is a useful utility program that allows you, the user, to browse around all the files residing on your mobile device (not just those residing on the external storage device). The Android device runs a version of unix operating system, and all directories and files under the root directory can be navigated around along with those on the external storage directory, a feature not offered by some other file utility programs.
All files in text format, and up to 1Mb in size, can be viewed and even edited (subject to the users permissions on the file). Files can be moved,
copied or deleted and text files and directories files can also be created (subject to the users permissions on the file or directory).
What this program doesn't provide (yet) is the ability to start up other programs to view or edit files according to their file type (e.g. .doc, .pdf etc.). That having been stated TextPad does provide many extra features that make it a very useful program to have in your system toolbox.
You can download the latest copy of the TextPad Explorer User Guide at
We hope you will enjoy exploring the operating system and files on your mobile device.
27-08-2013: Fixes a bug in the area of selection, increases maximum size for edit, and implements Find Text function.
This editor mostly used by me for small text notes, write down ideas while I have a break.
Supports only plain text files at the moment.
The code is open so can review code, send pull requests, new features, translations and so on. https://github.com/maxistar/TextPad.
Any suggestions for this project are welcomed. Thank you!
The data is downloaded using QR Code technology. The image to be scanned appears on the coffee machine display and the Snap&Share APP records and sends the data to the desired destination. The data can also be read directly on the mobile device.
The system stores a history of all readings made on the mobile device. The machines will automatically be localized using mobile functions for geolocation.
Users can benefit from the possibility of checking and sharing the machine’s main parameters and counters in real time. The Snap&Share APP has been developed to support a variety of user categories, such as coffee roasters, chain companies, distributors, shop managers and baristas with their own bars or cafés, and technicians and sales staff.
The Snap&Share APP is able to scan every other type of QR Code as well.
Secret Video Recorder does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound
• No preview
• One touch to start/stop recording
• Schedule to record video at specific time
• Support passcode lock screen and passcode for locking the app
• Auto using front-camera to record video when someone enter wrong password.
• Easy to config duration, camera, and video quality
• Enable/disable notification, screen message when start/stop recording
• Show/Hide video from Gallery
• Auto sync video with dropbox, google drive... to help you find your phone when you lost.
If you need support or wanna some other features, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please give us 5 star and good comment to encourage us. Thanks for your choice.
SEED is used in Korean banking for making encrypted transaction.
App can send encrypted or decrypted message via e-mail, SMS, IMS, Facebook and so on, save it in notes or open this text in any other app that can receive text messages.
This is free version with Ads.
Algorithm: KISA SEED (symmetric block encryption);
Key length: 128 bits;
Cipher mode: ECB – Electronic Code Book;
Source of the key: MD5 checksum of your password;
Integrity check: MD5 checksum of message;
Encrypted data format: Base64 string.
It can handle direct input or from various sources like email, text messaging, books or websites. In reverse, it can share the results over these channels after the chosen method of conversion was applied.
Coding: Passwordgen, Backwards, Base 64 Encode, Caesar Bruteforce, l33t 5p34k, Pig Latin, ROT-13
Conversion: Binary to ASCII, ASCII to Hex, Hex to ASCII, Binary to Hex, Hex to Binary, Dec to Hex, Hex to Dec
Encryption: Tripple DES, Blowfish, CAST 128, CAST 256, GOST, Rijndael 128, Rijndael 192, Rijndael 256, SERPENT, RC2, XTEA, DES, Twofish (ecb & cbc mode)
Hashing: DES Crypt, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD 128, RIPEMD 160, RIPEMD 256, RIPEMD 320, Tiger2, Whirlpool, GOST, CRC32B
Time: Unix Timestamp to RFC 2822, Unix Timestamp to ISO 8601, Time (HH:MM:SS) to Internet Time, HH:MM:SS|MM-DD-YYYY to Unix Timestamp, Unix Timestamp to HH:MM:SS|MM-DD-YYYY
Here is the solution to this problem, Encrypted PI. << This amazing offline application allows you to store in all the important details and information with an encrypted code. >> So, nobody can access it without your permission. Moreover, you don’t even need an internet connection for this, as the application works offline. With this application, you don’t have to remember all these details. Just open the application, insert the code and there you have the information you want. Easy isn’t it?
- Manage login details of you social networking website like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage login details of emails and Instant messenger, like Gmail, Yahoo, Skype, Gtalk etc.
- Manage net banking username and passwords of your different banking accounts.
- Store details of your credit card, debit card and other card inforamtions.
- Manage insurance policies, mediclaim policies and their premiums.
- Choose the theme of the application, as per your choice from the various available themes.
So, don’t wait, just download it now. And if you really think it’s a useful app, don’t forget to rate it. If you have any suggestions, please email at << firstname.lastname@example.org >>
Let’s say you order a pacifier that arrives in a box the size of Rhode Island, are served a burger at a popular fast food chain that looks inedible, or spot a retailer’s sign that says something really ridiculous. That’s the sort of stuff The Consumerist wants to know about.
Use the Tipster app to snap a quick picture of the offending item, write up your comment, and submit to The Consumerist. We just may blog about it on our site!
The Consumerist empowers consumers by informing and entertaining them about the top consumer issues of the day. We are a leading online resource for consumer-driven advice about dealing with everything from non-existent customer service to onerous cell-phone contracts to ever-shrinking (and ever-more-expensive) grocery products. The Consumerist is published by Consumer Media LLC, a not-for-profit subsidiary of Consumers Union, and takes no outside advertising.
► FEATURES OF "WFS": ◄
★ SEND ANY TYPE OF FILE: With WFS you can send any type of file, like pdf, apk, doc, avi, doc, txt, exe, etc, etc. through the official whatsapp app (which by default allows you to send only audio and video files).
★ SEND FILES OF SIZE UP TO 160 MB: Whatsapp has file sending limit of only 16 MB, which is way too less. But WFS allows you to send files of up to a size whooping 160 MB. (No file size limit version is coming soon!)
★ SEND PHOTOS WITHOUT ANY LOSS IN QUALITY: When you send any photo through whatsapp , whatsapp reduces it's quality by resizing and re-encoding it. But with WFS, you can send photos without any loss in quality. Not a single byte of original photo is altered.
► HOW DOES "WFS" WORK? ◄
WFS app hides the original file inside an audio file and sends the audio file(containing the original file) to the receiver via WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus messenger. Now WFS app at the receiver's side identifies this audio file, and extracts the original file from it. For file larger than 16 MB, the file is divided into parts of 16 MB. For example, if the size of file is 80 MB, it be divided into 5 parts of 16 MB each and these 5 parts will be hidden inside 5 audio files. Sender HAS TO send all the 5 audio files otherwise the receiver won't be able to join them and get the original file. After receiver downloads all the file parts(audio files) sent by the sender, WFS joins these parts into the original file.
► HOW TO USE "WFS"? ◄
⦿ For sender:
1. Choose the file you want to send by clicking on the blue "Select File" button or by using the WFS's own inbuilt file explorer which is located below the "Select File" button.
2. WFS will now divide and pack your file inside audio files. For example, if the size of selected file is 80 MB, the file will be divided into 5 parts of 16 MB each and these 5 parts will be hidden inside 5 audio files.
3. Next, you'll be taken to whatsapp or whatsapp plus. Here, choose the person whom you want to send the file. All the files created in step 2 will be sent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In case the file is larger than 16 MB, be sure to send all the parts(audio files). Otherwise the receiver will not be able to get the original file.
⦿ For Receiver:
1. Download all the audio files sent by the sender using the official whatsapp or whatsapp plus application.
2. Open WFS app and go to the "Unextracted" tab. Here you will see the list of all the received files(un-extracted) along with the total number of parts.
3. Click on the file you want to extract. Extraction process will now begin.
4. After extraction process completes, swipe right, to the "Extracted" tab and click on refresh button to see the file you just extracted.
5. On "Extracted" page you can click on the file to open it, or long press to delete it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Receiver must download all the parts in order to get back the original file sent by the sender.
Disclaimer: We have no relationship with WhatsApp messenger and its related trademarks in any way. WhatsApp is the property of WhatsApp Inc.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
With Easy NFC Writer, you can encode an NFC Tag with a web address, a V-Card contact, or simple text.
The application is completely free and without advertising.
To write NFC tags, simply fill out the required fields and tap the Tag with your device.
On http://www.shopnfc.it/ you can buy NFC Tag of different types, such as labels, wristbands, smartcards.
To write a large amount of NFC tags, importing data from an Excel spreadsheet, we recommend the Android app NFC Bulk Writer (http://j.mp/NFC-Bulk-Writer).
Shabdabaaji is an initiative by Roy , a radio jockey from Kolkata , India .Word games in bengali are not very common in the format that he has been designing for a long time. The game presented here : PAALTI , is designed on the lines of the very famous word game : Jumble . This is just the first game in a long series of Bengali word games from the ideator of Shabdabaaji .
There are 15 levels or sets in this game . Solve all the word puzzles in a set to unlock or play the next one . The time allotted to finish changes over levels
How to play :
Either drag and drop OR tap and place – according to your phone’s system
For android devices with OS version greater than Android 2.3.3, players can drag letters in the puzzle and drop on the blank boxes .
From android OS 2.3.3 to lower versions , players have to tap the letters in puzzles first , then tap on the blank boxes to place them .