TextPad Explorer is a useful utility program that allows you, the user, to browse around all the files residing on your mobile device (not just those residing on the external storage device). The Android device runs a version of unix operating system, and all directories and files under the root directory can be navigated around along with those on the external storage directory, a feature not offered by some other file utility programs.
All files in text format, and up to 1Mb in size, can be viewed and even edited (subject to the users permissions on the file). Files can be moved,
copied or deleted and text files and directories files can also be created (subject to the users permissions on the file or directory).
What this program doesn't provide (yet) is the ability to start up other programs to view or edit files according to their file type (e.g. .doc, .pdf etc.). That having been stated TextPad does provide many extra features that make it a very useful program to have in your system toolbox.
You can download the latest copy of the TextPad Explorer User Guide at
We hope you will enjoy exploring the operating system and files on your mobile device.
27-08-2013: Fixes a bug in the area of selection, increases maximum size for edit, and implements Find Text function.
-Cesar Algorithm 3 shifts
-Cesar Algorithm 4 shifts
-Cesar Algorithm 5 shifts
You can type your message by using a customized transparent keyboard and send it as an SMS/Email or share it via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin or any other social/non-social networks which support message sending/sharing on your phone.
The app can also be used in the dark because the flash of the camera can act as a light source if necessary.
You can configure the behavior of the app by using the following settings: message text color, message font size, use a fully transparent keyboard or the default keyboard, hide the notification bar if necessary.
Whenever you don’t finish your message, you can save it in a filterable draft list and load it later in order to continue the message typing. Meanwhile you can compose and send other messages.
No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
You can create shortcuts for any hidden functions or secret codes, such as App Ops, *#*#4636#*#* (Testing menu), etc...
To start creating a shortcut, follow these simple steps:
1) Find the target by using one of the following tools (under the Menu):
- Secret Code Explorer
- App Explorer
- Capture Shortcut
2) You can test the target by opening it (Launch button).
3) Create the shortcut in the list (Favorite button) or on the Home screen. NOTE: Shortcut on the Home screen may NOT work on some custom launchers.
4) OR you can import the shortcut list into your app. Here is some sample shortcut lists for your convenience:
- Android Hidden Shortcuts (4.3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872474&d=1406473157
- Samsung Hidden Shortcuts (Note 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872475&d=1406473157
* SECRET CODE EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of all secret codes available in your device.
You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each item in a list, the first line is the code, the second line is app name and the last one is broadcast receiver name.
By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the code, explore the app (that owns this code) and add this code to the favorite list for easy access.
You have 4 options to launch the code: method 0 and 1 (broadcast the intent), method 2 and 3 (simulate the dialing on the dial-pad). By default, method 2 dials *#*#code#*#*, method 3 dials *#code#, but you can change these formats in the Settings. Method 0 requires root permission, while method 1 doesn't.
After testing the code, you can add a shortcut for this code to the favorite list. You also have 4 options to create the shortcut. Be noted that you can not create shortcut on the home screen for the secret code.
NOTE: For Samsung devices that have not been enabled HiddenMenu, you can still use this app to launch the secret codes.
* APP EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of installed apps in your device. You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each app, the first line is the app name, the second line is the package name.
Tapping on the app will open the list of all components (activities) in that app. By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the target, add a shortcut for this target to the favorite list or the home screen for easy access.
Here you can search the target by full text searching. Just enter any text to the search box and press the button to search. The text will be searched in the app name, package name and the target class name.
You can filter the search result by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
* CAPTURE SHORTCUT:
You can capture the shortcut manually or automatically.
To manually capture, navigate to the desire app that you want to capture shortcut, pull down the system notification bar and tap on the 'Capture Shortcut' icon.
To capture automatically, do the same and wait for the predefined period of time and this app will do auto capture for you.
You can export the favorite list to the file on the sdcard for backup. Use the file to import later or copy the file to other devices.
*** ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ***
- Some system functions may need ROOT permission to be launched.
- Some system functions can not be created shortcut on the Home screen.
Please be noted that it is due to device policy, and these vary from devices to devices.
Supporting thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800117
- No ads
- Ability to create shortcuts on the Home screen
- Unlimited number of shortcuts in the favorite list
SAY ‘NO’ TO NOSY
Secret Lock gives you a battery of protective features to keep your content safe.
• Easily hide any photos, videos, apps and text messages
• Access your locked content exclusively through the app
• Choose from two different password systems: Visual Pattern or Numeric
• Trick any intrusive eyes with rotating dummy splash screens like:
– Stock Portfolio
– Fantasy Football
A secret is only a secret if nobody else knows. Don’t leave your phone’s security to chance – download Secret Lock now!
DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED TO HIDE APPLICATIONS
We are proud to call Secret Lock a Shiny MEDL Object. You can see all of them at www.medlmobile.com. And if you have an idea for an app that you’d like to see on the app store someday, visit www.appincubator.com.
Gordian lets you make your own secret codes by using a combination of different codes and ciphers. You can use these codes to send secret emails and text messages to your friends, or to keep your own information safe from prying eyes.
Gordian currently lets you mix and match the following codes:
+ Atbash Cipher
+ Caesar Cipher
+ Keyword Cipher
+ Morse Code
+ Reverse Code
+ Vigenere Cipher
By combining multiple codes together, you can create extremely strong codes that are very difficult for even the experts to crack!
★Lauch App via Widget + Secret method to access Fake-Crash Apps★ Can Lock & Fake-Crash Apps, Hide Any File(Photos,Videos,Songs,Docs,Excel,PPT,PDF etc),SMS Lock, Private SMS, Theft-Arrest, Hide SMS Notifications, Fake No New SMS, Voice Alerts & much more.
★WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE★
FULL REFUND AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HRS OF PURCHASE
If you are not satisfied with this App mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hrs of purchase stating "What needs to be improved?" Your refund will be processed.
DEEPSMAN Apps are known for its Quality, Creativity and Best User Experience Design. Smarter App Lock Pro is one of the most Potential Apps available in Android Market.
HOW TO LAUNCH APP??
1.Go to Widgets and select "SSAP Launcher"
2.Click "SSAP Launcher" home screen widget to launch app.
3.Marks apps to be locked and fake-crashed and start protection.
4.Even if the Launcher widget is removed still your marked apps remains protected.
SECRET METHOD TO LAUNCH FAKE-CRASHED APPS
Long press on the fake-crash message text, you'll be prompted to enter passcode to access the app. Simple, isn't it?
1. COMBO PROTECT - Now you can configure your privacy based on your need. Yes, you can select the apps which needs a passcode to unlock and also you can choose apps which will show a fake crash message when opened.
2. HIDE ANY FILES - In addition to images and videos now you can hide any files such as doc,pdf,apk etc from opening in its native application.
3. REMOTE-LOCK - Now you can protect your apps and data from anywhere through SMS. (See Help Screen in the app for more details)
4. THEFT-ARREST - Misplaced or lost your phone, make the phone unusable by others through SMS.(See Help Screen in the app for more details)
5. PRIVATE SMS - Now you can receive any confidential or personal SMS from your loved ones. (See Help Screen in the app for more details)
6. SAFE SMS - Hide SMS notifications on status bar and also fake no new sms received.
7. HOME SCREEN WIDGET - Have this widget always in your home screen to protect your apps and data at single touch.
1. Passcode Lock
2. Autorun on reboot
3. Block Install/Uninstall
4. Block USB
5. Block Google Play
6. Skip Repeated authentication
7. Notification icon
8. Voice Alerts
Go to App Settings->Remote-Settings->Set your own Remote-Lock keyword (Default:stlock) Note: It's case insensitive. This keyword should be the starting word of your Remote-lock SMS followed by on/off and app names separated by space.
Supported Apps for Remote-Lock and its corresponding keywords are mentioned below:
SETTINGS - settings
TASK-MANAGER - taskmanager
CONTACTS - contacts
GMAIL - gmail
GTALK - gtalk
GALLERY - gallery
PHONE - phone
MESSAGE - message
MEMO - memo
MAPS - maps
USB - usb
As I always believe, it's your encouragement and support that drives me to develop more apps. So I kindly request you to drop in your suggestions to my mail
email@example.com. Also if you face any issues with my apps, please mail me and I will be happy to help you.
Enjoy Deepsman Apps,
The ciphered text can be decoded only with a proper password. To decode secret messages on your computer or another phone without having the application visit: http://mobilecipher.anavi.org/?p=cipher
All Mobile device have secret codes for testing necessary function are working correctly or not?
you can also manual check about your phone qualify and all function working correctly.
Discover the secret world of your iPhone, Android and other OS base mobile! In some devices secret codes are available for the user. When those codes are typed manually from the phone dial-er or you can copy this code with long press on code.
Manually Type this code and execute.(some of code may harm to your Phone and change the settings so read description about what the code )
* * *
IMPORTANT! Some manufacturers not allow to use this codes so they may not work on your device.
By using secret codes at your own risk!
Note: We will not be responsible for any damage of your phone,no will be liable for any damage.
***SOME SPRINT PHONES MIGHT NOT WORK***
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
If you liked this app and want to help support it, be sure to grab the Donate Version: http://bit.ly/18iMxnW
Make sure that this app is not blocked by the XPrivacy app.
It's a good idea to backup your data before making any root modifications.
This app enables you to easily change hidden settings on your Note 2 (or other Samsung device), such as:
• Adding a shutter sound on/off option to the camera
• Turning on Infinite Scroll mode on the launcher and app drawer
• Extending how many contacts you can join together
These modifications normally can only be made by manually editing a system file, which can be dangerous and very inconvenient. This app makes the process quick and painless.
• Shows which options have already been enabled, even by a different app or manually
• Creates an automatic backup in case something goes wrong
• Nice looking Holo interface
• Supports devices which implement feature.xml or an others.xml file
Ads can be turned off in the menu, but remember it's the only form of revenue that is supporting the app.
Note: App is not compatible with AOSP roms.
IF THE "RESET TO DEFAULT" BUTTON ISN'T WORKING:
• Use Root Explorer, ES File Explorer or a similar app to go to the /system/csc directory
• Delete the feature.xml file
• Rename the feature_backup.xml file to feature.xml
• Make sure the file permissions on the new feature.xml are rw-r--r--:
◦ Owner: Read, Write
◦ Group: Read
◦ Others: Read
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
Each encryption key creates a different cipher where letters don't have direct counterparts but the counterparts change according to the position of the character in the sentence. As an example the encrypted version of a message "hahahaha aaaaaa" isn't "xoxoxoxo oooooo" but instead something like "k5rtGj2G hodk9f". For another user the same encrypted message would be something like "00hodjkg 9sj9sj". In order for users to solve what others have sent to them they have to have the sender's encryption key.
Users can export encrypted messages to their messaging applications of choice.
Shabdabaaji is an initiative by Roy , a radio jockey from Kolkata , India .Word games in bengali are not very common in the format that he has been designing for a long time. The game presented here : PAALTI , is designed on the lines of the very famous word game : Jumble . This is just the first game in a long series of Bengali word games from the ideator of Shabdabaaji .
There are 15 levels or sets in this game . Solve all the word puzzles in a set to unlock or play the next one . The time allotted to finish changes over levels
How to play :
Either drag and drop OR tap and place – according to your phone’s system
For android devices with OS version greater than Android 2.3.3, players can drag letters in the puzzle and drop on the blank boxes .
From android OS 2.3.3 to lower versions , players have to tap the letters in puzzles first , then tap on the blank boxes to place them .