No ads version. Adding start fuel for online.
This is a return of the Legendary Tank from Battle City! Back into a battle, and an alarm of war calls us again... Waves of enemy tanks go one after another, and only a single tank can turn the tide of the war.
Features of the version:
* 3 skins: tanks, ships and spaceships;
* 6 online game modes
- Invasions (Red Alarm)
- Team deathmatch 2x2
- Team deathmatch 3x3
- HQ capture
- Classic co-op
- Mods co-op
* 3 offline modes
- 10 challenges
* Cloud chat
* Joystick support for tank control
Tanks and Ships contains all official and not so official levels:
* 70 levels of a classical BC, 35 of them are unique;
* 254 levels of the Tank 1990 mods, 108 of them are unique.
A couple of challenges were added to the game to test your courage and nerves:
* Hit If You Can - enemy tanks use a new stealth armor;
* Miner - try mines that are a vengeance weapon. Die or blast!
* Do Not Worry Be Happy - an enemy missile destroyed the control unit, the tank went out of control and goes in wrong direction;
* Their Name Is Legion - a new enemy General decided to take your staff office not by skill, but by quantity;
* Head Trauma - one of the tankers brought a Tiny Planet aboard;
* Run, Tank, Run - they say that if the staff office moves, it would be harder to destroy it. Would it?
* Alone In The Darkness - it’s dark, and you can hear clatter of tracks at night;
* Enemies Around - as evidenced in practice, a staff office built on the enemy territory is a bad idea;
* Snake - if you can’t defeat your enemy, eat him (old military proverb);
* Duplication - genetically modified tanks that duplicate after you destroy them.
Select familiar settings:
* Base Tank - the tank you start the game with;
* Uses Power Ups - only a player or any of tanks can use bonuses;
* Trees Destruction - to enable a tank to destroy a tree with a missile;
* Hit In Armo Tank - after you knock out an armored tank of a player, it will be dead or turned into a medium tank;
* Use Pistol And Pontoon - if you can get the Pistol and Pontoon bonuses;
* Enemy Count - 4 or 6 enemies;
* Power Up Tanks - the bonus enemy tanks will be only tanks numbered 18, 11 and 4 or any tank;
* Armored Tanks - the armored enemy tanks will be only heavy tanks or any tank.
Using presets, you can choose any settings typical of a classic BC or its versions, or default settings.
Now, tanker, in a battle you can make use of:
* Clock - stops enemies for a time;
* Grenade - destroys enemies;
* Helmet - raises a temporal protective field around a tank making it invulnerable;
* Star - upgrades a tank;
* Tank - increases your reserves by 1 tank;
* Shovel - makes a temporal concrete wall around the staff office, that later turns into a brick one;
* Pistol - upgrades the player’s tank up to a heavy tank;
* Pontoon - enables you to go by water using a mounted pontoon that also protects you against 1 missile.
The information briefing is over! Move forward, warrior, the enemy is on the watch!