● PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
● LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
● SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
● OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
● simple and colorful graphics ;
● innovative way to control ;
● all times tables up to 12;
● endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
● free educational game;
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
« Révise tes tables de multiplication » est un jeu pour s’entraîner à mémoriser les tables de 1 à 10.
Plongé dans l’univers de la Préhistoire, votre enfant va jouer avec trois petits farceurs : il devra trouver les solutions des opérations pour les aider à échapper aux griffes du lion des cavernes ou à éteindre l’incendie des huttes…
Choisissez une table de 1 à 10… une nouvelle aventure commence ! L’enfant travaillera les multiplications dans plusieurs types de jeux :
-sélectionner la bonne réponse,
-mettre en relation l’opération et son résultat,
-saisir la bonne réponse…
Il s’entraînera efficacement et retiendra ainsi très vite toutes ses tables sans effort !
L’application propose aussi un mode « défi » dans lequel l’enfant est interrogé sur l’ensemble des tables.
Un système de notes par étoiles permet aux parents de suivre l’évolution de l’enfant dans son apprentissage.
A fun game that allows children to play alone and improve their multiplications and mental maths skills!
Choose between three difficulty levels and play against the clock.
From 6 years old
40 exercises / 280 questions.
More importantly, this app makes the concepts of “exchanging” (carrying/borrowing) so obvious that even adults will be surprised.
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels.
- Color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- 3 activities to learn: the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- 3 games to practice: Missing Digits, Wiz Quiz and Bubble Game.
- A number range from 0 to 9,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options.
- A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- HD Graphics.
- Universal app for tablets & smartphones
Recommended ages: From 6 to 9
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
Newly Added features : you can set from which table to which table you want to test your knowledge. Also reduced the size of the APP. Happy Learning!!
refer our other apps for First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade, Fifth Grade, Sixth Grade, Multiplication tables
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
Keywords: multiplication, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, games for children, math, arithmetic, elementary math, school, elementary school, calculation, math for kids
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
• animated flash cards
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
* One of the Guardian’s top 20 best apps for kids to help stave off summer holiday boredom!
* "A new addiction is here! 10monkeys Multiplication is so much fun and addictive, I couldn’t put it down!" -- The iMums
* "10monkeys Multiplication has won a spot among our top picks as a fun and engaging way to challenge students to learn and master their multiplication tables" -- fun educational apps
Free the trapped monkeys by using your multiplication skills!
Bo's ten monkey friends are in trouble – they are trapped and need your help. To free all the monkeys you need determination to master times tables from 2 to 10. Think you can do it? We know you can, and we promise you will have lots of fun while doing so!
10monkeys Multiplication is a math learning education app aimed for children, and builds up multiplication skills in a fun and exciting environment. The first app of the 10monkeys Apps family makes learning times tables as fun as playing any other game the kids love.
Smart apps make smart children.
- In English, Spanish, German and Finnish
- Arcade-type gameplay
- 10 mini-games (2 to 10 times tables and mixed times tables)
- Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is one click away!
- Highscores urge children to practice even after freeing the monkeys
- Global leaderboards to give extra motivation
- Funny sounds and interactive feedback
- Safe for a child to use alone; no controversial content, no ads
10monkeys.com Ltd is an e-learning company based in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve mathematical ability globally by offering kids better access to high quality learning on-line. Our products have been designed from a high-quality pedagogical perspective and contain hundreds of math activities that make learning fun and engaging. The success of Finnish students in the international studies measuring mathematical ability (PISA etc.) builds on the Finnish excellence in teaching and the teachers’ strong will to keep improving. We want to make this expertise available to kids globally regardless of their language and home country.
* Multiplication Tables from 1 -10
* Practice session for each multiplication table
* Interesting Question session for each multiplication table
* Fun game session which involves all the multiplication tables from 1 - 10
Keywords - Multiplication tables, timetables, time tables, kids, children, school, math, maths
More from developer
Designed by educators and gamers, Mayan Multiplication is a collection of five math games to help students achieve multiplication mastery. Each challenge promotes speed and accuracy by integrating the math with compelling and strategic gameplay. The stunning graphics fused with upbeat music immerse students in the Mayan world as they progress through a series of 10 different ranks from stone to diamond rank. Each game is constructed so the challenge of playing doesn’t affect the math but instead breaks routine and reinforces knowledge.
5 DANGEROUSLY ADDICTIVE GAMES, each with a different spin on multiplication:
• TOWER OF INQUIRY – flash-card style game
Build a tower worthy of the Mayans by solving problem blocks to reach the summit. Make no mistakes; wrong answers will be your downfall.
• MARBLE MAYHEM – multiple choice game
Flick your marble to hit the correct answers in the ancient ring. But beware! Avoid the flaming marbles at all costs.
• HEXAFACTOR – factor matching game
Slide stone number tiles into place to match factors to their products. Move quickly and strategically or disaster will befall. Can you handle the challenge?
• CHAMBER OF FIRE – high-speed question and answer game
Roll through the obstacle course and seize answers to the Chamber's inquiries to escape the inferno. Make a mistake and you will see why it’s called the Chamber of Fire!
• CHASM CATACLYSM – multiple-answer strategy game
Construct a bridge using your math expertise to cross the chasm. The catch? Beat the clock or watch your masterpiece crumble!
• Up to 12 individual student profiles
• Progress tracker – (The game documents progress with in-depth graphs.)
• Email student reports – (Access the data with a spreadsheet or text editor for easy integration into your own records.)
• Customizable focus – (Parent/Teacher or student may choose any amount of numbers to focus on from 1-12.)
• Randomized problem set – (No two games are the same!)
• Customizable level of game difficulty - (Fun and challenging for beginners to gamers with easy, medium, and hard levels.)
• Maintains math integrity – (The gameplay won't affect the math score.)
• Engaging goals for long-lasting practice – (Collect thousands of gems, conquer challenges, and raise your skill rank.)
• Compelling environment – (Rich visuals and upbeat music create an adventurous and fun atmosphere.)
• Just plain fun! – (Choose from 5 avatars. Be anything from a frog to a toucan!)
This app is designed for children ages 9 and up.