Manage your book catalog with this app.
Keep track of your book collection along with personal ratings and notes.
Check to see if you already own a book on your phone while you're out shopping.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your books by quickly scanning the barcode on the cover with your phone's camera.
• Remember the books you want to buy using the Wish List.
• Export your book info in CSV format to open as a spreadsheet on your computer. Import your existing books in CSV format.
• Take a picture of the book cover with your phone to go along with your book rating and note.
• Backup your book catalog data to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your books like Total Number of Books Tracked, Average Rating, Most Often Read, Number of Books Tracked by Genre.
You can organize your books, manage your book loans and even create a book wish list to help you find the best prices for the books you wish to buy and remember where you found them.
Share books with your friend with a simple text message to people in your contacts. Codex will get all the information your friends need about the book.
All book information can be downloaded from the Internet, including the book cover. If a cover is not available you can pick an image from your phone library to use has the book cover or take a picture of the book.
Codex also supports multiple languages with English, Portuguese, Polish and French translations.
With Codex you can:
* Add books to the list simply by scanning the book ISBN. The book data will be downloaded from the Internet.
* Add a book by typing the ISBN. If an ISBN barcode is not available is always possible to type the ISBN manually.
* Add a book by typing the book information. If the book has no barcode or is not possible to find the book information on the web the book data can be typed manually.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book Codex helps you remember, allowing you to mark that book have loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* Create a wish list with the books you wish to buy. Add a book you don't have and the store you found it. Each book can have multiple stores so that you can compare prices and choose the best price.
* Remember the location of the store where you found the books in the wish list. If you don't know the address Codex can get the GPS location for you.
* Filter your book by author, publisher or category.
* Easily find books in your wish list or books that you've loaned.
* Pick an image from your phone image library to use has a book cover. If you don't have an image from the cover just take a picture of it.
* Want to share this book with a friend? Just recommend the book. With Codex you can recommend a book with a simple SMS message. If your friend also has Codex in his phone Codex will get all the book information your friend needs.
* Multilanguage support with English, Portuguese and French.
* Importing and exporting book to CSV and XML so that they can be synchronized between devices.
* Search the books collection to easily find the correct book.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Codex will remember you when the due date is met. Codex will maintain a loan history for each book so that you know to whom you have lent it to.
Codex is free, you can use it without any restrictions for as long has you want. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact the developer's team at email@example.com
Keywords: codex book manager catalog library organize loan wishlist contact message cover photo image scan barcode books ebook address gps location recommend phone sms store isbn friends share free online web internet read language export import cvs xml excel search
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
- Search library holdings for availability of books and other materials or use a fast bar code search to find documents.
- Check the availability of documents in libraries.
- Request or place booking for the loan of an item or extend an item’s loan period.
- Save items in your personal bibliography.
- Suggest an item for purchase to the librarian.
- Check your status as a library patron.
- view map of with closest libraries with a copy of the document.
Furthermore, this version includes:
- new search filters and capabilities using facets and classifications: tags, authors, year of publication, material types, etc...
- you can now choose multiple preferred libraries.
- listings highlight documents available in preferred libraries.
- document details show availability on the same page.
- you can now share events, news and titles on the major social networks.
- synchronize your bibliograohy with the library portal.
- recommended reading ("people who read this, also read...")
- news is updated in real time.