HTR (Hi-Tech Resistors) is a leading international manufacturer of Power Resistors. HTR Resistor Finder is a pioneering handy tool from HTR for design engineers and purchase executives in various industries that use Power Resistors. HTR Resistor Finder is a quick fix tool for teachers/students searching for standard resistive devices. It is also a window to newly introduced cutting edge resistive devices.
HTR Resistor Finder is an application which helps:
• Find a HTR resistor by type, mounting, housing, power rating, resistance and it’s tolerance (for sample usage refer #1 at http://htr-india.com/mobile-app/)
• Find a replacement HTR resistor by choosing a competitive product
• Customize a power resistor to user requirements
• Find HTR distributors globally
• Contact HTR on phone / mail / snail mail
For detailed usage guidelines please visit: http://htr-india.com/mobile-app/
This app is designed for use on phones and tablets.
TERMS OF SERVICE : http://htr-india.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Release Notes v1.0:
1. You need to tap on the first time screen (which always appears only the first time you start the app), this sets up the database. If you don't tap the first-time screen (e.g. you press the back button or kill the app), the database is not setup and you can get a persistent "Searching a resistor for your spec" loading indicator eventually on selecting 'Find resistor by parameters'. Also you may not see any useful content on selecting 'Distributor Network/Find a replacement product' options. If this happens, uninstall and reinstall the app. You'll get this first time screen again - tap on it, once the database is setup the app will function normally.
2. On select tablets in landscape mode only: the first time screen text may not show up in entirety - in such a case switch to portrait view.