Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
Share Files and folders stored on Clouds Storage via Bluetooth.
1) High Performance
2) Switch On Bluetooth from application
3) Admin Bluetooth Connections
4) Filters Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Zip Files and Apps.
5) Share via Bluetooth
6) Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc
7) Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
8) Support Google Drive, Dropbox.
9) Share Contacts
10) In Built Image Browser
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
The app requires GGA, GSA, GSV and RMC (or ZDA+VTG) to works properly.
If you leave comments, whether works or not, you are welcome to state also which hardware devices combination you are using. This may help debugging and also serve as a reference for other users.
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS locations.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (email@example.com) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
This app is specially recomend by Fitbit users. There is a Pro version available without ads and new features as one device selection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
This is a must have widget for your android if you have any bluetooth devices.
It adds a bluetooth icon to your home screen, and by just clicking on it, It will display you the list of paired devices and you can just click and connect to your bluetooth devices. No need to go to settings screen, turn the bluetooth on, and connect to your devices.
With this widget, It's as easy as one click!
When you walk away from your bluetooth device, this widget not just cancels the bluetooth connection, It also turns off the bluetooth to save more from the battery.
This is a MUST have widget for your android.
Please email to us for any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to pair your devices with your anroid first before using this widget.
note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
What you get from Call Tricks?
- 25 tricks (will be updated soon)
- The tricks are divided to categories like:
- You can play each trick in loop.
- coming Soon... play your own tricks.
Great tool for playing backround sound effects during a phone call.
To activate the tool you just need to tap on the icon in the dial screen during a phone call.
Someone call you and you need an excuse to finish the call:
- Play the "crying baby" effect.
- Play the "doorbell" effect.
- Play the "phone ring" effect.
You want that People who call you think you are in the ways:
- Play the "driving car" effect.
- Play the "train" effect.
- Play the "air field" effect.
You just want to making fun of a friend:
- Play the "toilet flush" effect.
- Play the "fart" effect.
"Fix The Picture" is a great free challenging brain game.
Warning !!! "Fix The Picture" is an addictive game.
about the game:
Each level contains one picture , your goal is to fix it.
You fix it by tapping on the screen at the place you think is wrong.
Wrong fix cause a waiting of 3 seconds.
More pictures will be coming soon !!!!
First name,LastName,Phone number,Mobile Number and Email.
You just need to tap on the "Fast Contact" button on the dial screen during a phone call , insert the contact details and click on "Add to contact".
The tool also activate the speaker automatically if no headset is connected.
All contacts will be saved automatically to a group called "Fast Contact".
The game goal is to save the rolling stone from passing or hit the nearest shape as long as you can , to remove the nearest shape you need to click the suitable button from the four shapes buttons.
Use the "jump" button to Prevent the stone falling from the track.
You can start from any track (the game is looping).
You have 3 attemmpts (prevent the stone from hit the shapes , pass above the shapes or fall from the track).