- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
Use onscreen wheels to adjust spur and pinion gear sizes to view final drive ratio. Use the onscreen wheel to adjust tire diameter to view rollout.
Save an unlimited number of car profiles for different models and setups.
Free version is fully functional!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
It also enables upgrading the bootloader by using one IOIO board acting as a programmer for another one.
More information on:
The IOIO board can be purchased from SparkFun Electronics.
Based on the CalcRC www.calcrc.com.
Includes calculation of the maximum speed, oil viscosity conversion, battery charging time calculation, conversion values servos and finally calculate the size of the gears.
View the version history, and added models, tires, engines and chargers
The implemented functionality is to connect automatically to your IOIO board and show you all informationen about its hardware and software IDs. With the toggle button, the yellow onboard led can be swichted on and off.
When you are succesfully connected to IOIO we would be happy if you clicked on the feedback button to send us automatically all the information which are displayed on the screen. With the feedback we try to update these two pages:
A review is available here:
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
This is ioio robot project that we need to use IOIO or IOIO-Q board applied to robot which camera (Use two android devices)
first device connected with IOIO board for control robot and use for camera
second device used for control robot motion , receiver image from camera of the first device and order to open flash or take a picture via WiFi
** Use WiFi hotspot from android device which connected with IOIO or IOIO-Q board for faster image transfer **
** Image resolution 320 x 240 px and 20% - 40% image quality, recommend for fast transfer image **
Recommended device spec
• 1 GHz Single Core or more
• 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more for better)
• Camera support (If no back camera application will use front camera instead of back camera)
The IOIO Camera Robot consists of
• IOIO or IOIO-Q board ,
• ZX-DCM2 or IOIO-Robotic Activity Board
• Li-Po Battery
• Two DC Motor
• Robot plate and wheel
• Two android device (Camera supported)
For IOIO-Q board, you can buy at http://goo.gl/iSFHP
For ZX-DCM2, you can buy at http://goo.gl/0a868
See more detail and download from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 39 (Thai language)
Download source code from
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to email@example.com with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
Then IOIO-Droid Sensor Manager is exactly what you were looking for! Simply configure your set of sensors and press Start. That's all! But there is more. IOIO-Droid is offering a lot more features. And the best thing is: It's for free!!!
Here is a list of features IOIO-Droid is offering you:
- manage your set of sensors (add, delete, edit, pause)
- start and stop measuring processes by simply pressing a button
- view measured values (even during measuring processes)
- upload your measured values (manually or automatically) to Xively.com - the internet of things platform - for further usage (optional)
- record your devices location frequently and upload it to Xively.com (optional)
- export your measured values (and more) as *.csv files to your device's external storage
- use the simulation mode to test all application features without connecting a IOIO board
Tips and tricks:
- use the help function to learn more about IOIO-Droid
- to use Xively.com you need an account, your API-Key and your Feed ID
- do a long-click to edit an existing sensor
- press a sensor's pause-icon to pause it, meaning it is not used during your measuring process (this way you don't have to configure your sensors that you often use again and again)
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions don't hesitate and send me an email.
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
A review is available here:
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
한국산업기술대학교 프로젝트팀 Tech4Human 입니다.
이프로젝트는 UC어바인의 Nicolas Oros의 프로젝트에서 영감을 받아 제작되었습니다.(주1)
프로젝트의 목적은 안드로이드 디바이스와 구글의 IOIO보드를 이용하여 추가모듈장착을 자제하고, 디바이스의 자원을 최대한으로 이용하는 최소의 비용으로 제작가능한 RC카를 만드는 것입니다.
또한 전체코드, 회로, 관련자료를 공개하오니,(주2)
직접 제작하여 움직여보는 즐거움을 느껴보세요.. +_+/
Tech4human, 인간을 위한 기술
개발자 : 강상묵, 김정민, 권오철, 정단일
*영상개선에 많은 도움을 주신 한국산업기술대학교 류장선 교수님께 감사의 말씀을 전합니다.. +_+b
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IOIO.Tech4Human 을 다운로드 하셔서 IOIO쪽과 컨트롤러쪽의 아이피를 반대로 입력합니다.
EX) IOIO IP : 192.168.10.100
컨트롤러IP : 192.168.10.101
이라면 프로그램을 실행하신후 IOIO의 IP 입력창에는 192.168.10.101을, 컨트롤러의 IP입력창에는 192.168.10.100을 넣습니다. 그후 IOIO쪽을 먼저 붙여주시고(토글버튼) 그다음 컨트롤러를 붙입니다.(일반버튼)
[니콜라스 형님 홈페이지]
[회로, 관련문서 다운로드]
Heart2Heart는 농아인(언어장애인)을 위한 커뮤니케이션 어플리케이션 입니다.
농아인과 수화를 알아듣지 못하는 건청인(비장애인)의 대화를 도와줄수 있도록 만들었습니다.
입력창에 글자를 입력한뒤 SPEAK 버튼을 누르면, 스피커에서 음성이 나옵니다.
1. 채팅방 UI사용 : 기존의 어플들의 단점을 보완하였습니다.
2. TTS가 실행중인지 아닌지 판별 가능 : 안드로이드가 말하고 있는중이면 WAIT, 말하지 않을때는 SPEAK 가 표시됩니다.
3. 필담기능 : 급하게 필담을 해야할때 활용 가능합니다.
※TTS엔진이 설치되어 있는지 확인을 부탁드립니다.
- Heart2Heart는 TTS엔진이 있어야 동작이 가능합니다.
- TTS는 기기의 기본설정언어에 맞춰져서 동작합니다.(환경설정 -> 언어및키보드에서 확인요망)
블로그에 전체코드를 올려 놓았습니다.
해*캠퍼스 등 레포트 거래 업체에 올리는것 제외하고
자유롭게 변경 및 개작 하셔도 무방합니다.