*Install apps from SD card
*Delete apps from SD card
*Batch install & delete
*Filter apps by name
*Various sort mode
*Send apps to friends by email
*Search apps in Google Market
*Efficient cache mechanism
*Support Android 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
Easy Installer is a tool to install apps from apk files on SD card. It will list all the apk files on the SD card, and you can select apps that want to install, and click "Install Selected Apps" button to install them. You can type the keyword in the textbox in the top to search the apps that you want to install, and you can click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort apps in different sort types. Long click on the specified app in the list, there will be a poped up context menu to provide more options. You can send the apk files by email by click "Send", and you can search the app in the google market by click "Search Google Market".
If there is a apk file on the SD card but you cannot find it in the app list, you can just clear scan cache in setting, and restart the app, it will re-scan the apk files on the SD card again and rebuild the cache of apk files to install.
Any problem, it is better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/easy-installer-infolife, thank you very much!
• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
SD Card Manager , File Manger
* Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
* Search and share files
* Custom bookmarks
* Compress and extract support for Zip files
* Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
* Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
* Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
* Create and delete folders (directories)
* Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
Key Words: File Manager, my file,Compress File, Bookmarks the file, Delete file, Copy file
# SD File Manager
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Share your music, video or documents between your phone and computers!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer. "SD Card File Explorer" will make your phone as a FTP Host, which will make you share your MP3, MP4 or documents between your computer and phone easily!
The lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Tiny size (smallest file manager on market), but with much more great features than you expect!
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
* High Performance.
* Browse files and folders
* Cut,copy and paste files and folders
* Create,rename and delete files
* Free space and used space information
* Install .apk application from sdcard
* Sorting of files and folders in list view.bl
* Compress and Extract
* Upload File to FTP Server.
* Run FTP Server on you android phone access Files/folders on PC, Browser and FTP Clients
* upload photos to FACEBOOK
* Share Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Apps with your Friends and Family over Bluetooth
* Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
* Browse system folders and files.
* Search Files and Folders.
* Install Folders short cuts on Home screen.
* Supports Both List View as well Grid View and configuration from Settings.
* List Installed Applications
* Back Up Applications(.apk) in the SD Card.
* Explore and manage system files and folders. Full root access for copy, delete, move and rename.
* Root Explorer requires Rooted Phone. This feature will not root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, then this feature is useless.
Enable/Disable this feature from Settings. Its Completely Free Feature.
Goal is to make easy, light weight and free tool which easily manage files SD Card.Simple File manager for all types of users(Root and Normal).
Comments and suggestions for this application are welcome.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/SdCardManager
Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105521765486959658078
✓ If you're having trouble with the app, PLEASE contact the developer via email or fan page. NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!
FTPS Support(Explicit over TLS/SSL).
users can now compress multiple files and folders together in one zip/tar from options menu
Send File using FTP.User can now upload files to FTP Server
Search Files and Folders.
Browse system folders and files.
Fixed minor bug.
The File Gallery Feature is great, which helps organize different type files in different categories. You can access them in the fast way.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is a featured local file manager and also a FTP server, which can make you manage your files fast and easily!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is the lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
SD Card Repair Application is Guide to how to Repair The SD card by yourself
- How to Fix a Damaged SD Card
- How to Recover a Damaged SD Card
- How to Recover Corrupted Files Off an SD Card
- How to Repair a SD Card
NOTE: - This application will gives you information regarding SD Card Repair.
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CBS TV
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of a Business Card Collection - The New York Times
* Top Developer on Google Play Store
CamCard reads and saves your business cards, remembering everyone you meet for business. It is the perfect fit for those who have lots of business cards or who love business social networking.
Cut Card Clutter
Quickly & accurately read business cards and save to your phone.
Exchange e-cards with contacts via QR Code, Card Radar or Private Group.
Contacts for Business Only
Make a standalone Contacts from your personal one. Make calls, send messages and locate company address on map.
Enrich your profile with more information. Your contacts will be notified with every update of yours.
Keep You Posted
Get notifications on any updates of your business contacts. Be the first one to greet them on their promotions, new jobs or others.
Share cards via email, social network or QR code.
Get to know your customer’s company news instantly. Use it to break the ice and start a good conversation.
Lite CRM on your Mobile
Add notes in texts/image format, set reminders for follow-up. Remember every lead’s details to transfer them to a customer.
Manage Contacts on the Go
All your customer information can be synced across your smartphone, tablet and computer for easy management on the go.
Support 16 recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, Russian.
About free version:
You can scan up to 200 cards in free version.
Check out INTSIG’s other apps
* CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app
* CamDictionary – Snap Translator
* InNote – Best handwriting note app
We’d love to hear your feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @camcardintsig
Like us on Facebook with CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
There may be many reasons for it
When you want to format/reset your device you may not want to re download all the apps instead may want to install from your computer.
This app will give you apk of installed applications or games, so you can take a backup of them.
So now you can share not only the link of your favorite app but also you can share apk of that app.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
• Organize the files/Folders on your SDCard
• Extremely Easy to use and simple
• Copy, Cut, Delete, Rename and Paste
• Application manager to take app backups or uninstall other applications
• Allow other applications to pick files like email or messaging apps.
• Search your songs, videos and pictures
• Perform operations on multi files(Multi-Select)
• Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP Format)
• Thumbnail preview for image files
• Create shortcuts for favorite files/folders
• Share your files
• File icons for various applications to identify easily
• Create new Files and Folders
• Rename Files and Folders
• File properties
• View your SD card information
Please e-mail me any bugs, feature requests or criticism.
Keywords : file manager,file explorer,sd card, sd card reader,sd file manager,sd file explorer,folder search,file, file explorer, file browser,sdcard browser, sdcard explorer
appSaver only saved apps onto the sd card,can't optimize internal memory.
+add app size information.
+Delete apk file.
+View installed app information.
1)Easy install apps from your SDcard
2)Quick save apps to SDCard
3)Quick uninstall apps you dislike.
+Filtered system apps
* Camera LED - Uses your phone's camera led to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera led or you want to save the battery.