*Install apps from SD card
*Delete apps from SD card
*Batch install & delete
*Filter apps by name
*Various sort mode
*Send apps to friends by email
*Search apps in Google Market
*Efficient cache mechanism
*Support Android 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
Easy Installer is a tool to install apps from apk files on SD card. It will list all the apk files on the SD card, and you can select apps that want to install, and click "Install Selected Apps" button to install them. You can type the keyword in the textbox in the top to search the apps that you want to install, and you can click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort apps in different sort types. Long click on the specified app in the list, there will be a poped up context menu to provide more options. You can send the apk files by email by click "Send", and you can search the app in the google market by click "Search Google Market".
If there is a apk file on the SD card but you cannot find it in the app list, you can just clear scan cache in setting, and restart the app, it will re-scan the apk files on the SD card again and rebuild the cache of apk files to install.
Any problem, it is better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/easy-installer-infolife, thank you very much!
• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
SD Card Manager , File Manger
* Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
* Search and share files
* Custom bookmarks
* Compress and extract support for Zip files
* Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
* Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
* Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
* Create and delete folders (directories)
* Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
Key Words: File Manager, my file,Compress File, Bookmarks the file, Delete file, Copy file
# SD File Manager
Highlights of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
★ File Manager: Click to install applications, and check zipped files
★ Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
★ Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms.
Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
►File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over a network)
►Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
►Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
►Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
►Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
►Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images
►Text viewers and editors
►Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
►Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
►Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
►Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
►Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and more...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Click the in-app “menu-setting-help” to view the User’s Guidebook for some of the most frequently asked questions
2. Please contact us by email: email@example.com; or find us on Facebook at:
3. For videos about ES File Explorer on YouTube, visit:
1. Android 1.5 - 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.cupcake).
2. You can download the Classic Theme on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.classic).
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
There may be many reasons for it
When you want to format/reset your device you may not want to re download all the apps instead may want to install from your computer.
This app will give you apk of installed applications or games, so you can take a backup of them.
So now you can share not only the link of your favorite app but also you can share apk of that app.
* High Performance.
* Browse files and folders
* Cut,copy and paste files and folders
* Create,rename and delete files
* Free space and used space information
* Install .apk application from sdcard
* Sorting of files and folders in list view.bl
* Compress and Extract
* Upload File to FTP Server.
* Run FTP Server on you android phone access Files/folders on PC, Browser and FTP Clients
* upload photos to FACEBOOK
* Share Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Apps with your Friends and Family over Bluetooth
* Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
* Browse system folders and files.
* Search Files and Folders.
* Install Folders short cuts on Home screen.
* Supports Both List View as well Grid View and configuration from Settings.
* List Installed Applications
* Back Up Applications(.apk) in the SD Card.
* Cloud Storage Support - Google Drive and Dropbox
* Explore and manage system files and folders. Full root access for copy, delete, move and rename.
* Root Explorer requires Rooted Phone. This feature will not root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, then this feature is useless.
Enable/Disable this feature from Settings. Its Completely Free Feature.
Goal is to make easy, light weight and free tool which easily manage files SD Card.Simple File manager for all types of users(Root and Normal).
Comments and suggestions for this application are welcome.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/SdCardManager
Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105521765486959658078
✓ If you're having trouble with the app, PLEASE contact the developer via email or fan page. NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!
FTPS Support(Explicit over TLS/SSL).
users can now compress multiple files and folders together in one zip/tar from options menu
Send File using FTP.User can now upload files to FTP Server
Search Files and Folders.
Browse system folders and files.
Fixed minor bug.
Share your music, video or documents between your phone and computers!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer. "SD Card File Explorer" will make your phone as a FTP Host, which will make you share your MP3, MP4 or documents between your computer and phone easily!
The lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Tiny size (smallest file manager on market), but with much more great features than you expect!
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important photos, videos and other documents
* Review your latest project and leave feedback on the go
* Stay in sync with your colleagues, friends and family
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
* View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* High-quality PowerPoint presentations
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
The File Gallery Feature is great, which helps organize different type files in different categories. You can access them in the fast way.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is a featured local file manager and also a FTP server, which can make you manage your files fast and easily!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is the lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
An must-have App that will save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
It's fast, free, secure and NO impact to mobile data plan!
BENEFITS WITH SOFTWARE DATA CABLE
• The fewer cables to carry the better
• The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
• Send photos, music, videos, Apps etc. to other phones, tablets or TV anytime, anywhere
• Auto-sync photos and other important files to computer or cloud storage (on a daily, weekly basis to backup data)
• Extend mobile storage space without any cost
• Send files to computer (and vice versa) without USB data cable (without external network support)
• Data transfers in private (local) Wi-Fi network (easy, secure, fast and no data plan impact)
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
• Send files (Video, MP3, Apps etc.) and folders to other phones, Pads wirelessly
• Nearby devices
• No mobile data plan impact
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Integrate powerful and easy to use File Manager
• Sync folders to family cloud storage (PC, laptop, file server etc.) automatically
• Sync folders to cloud storage (such as Microsoft SkyDrive, Baidu etc.)
• Auto-sync tasks can be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Extend mobile storage space without cost
If you are continuing to have problems, please send an email to us so we can help you. Thank you!
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
It is a free version allows to place only internal storage to device home screen. If you need all mount points - download Extended Device Storage Analyzer.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!