You’re the captain of an arctic Icebreaker ship. You have just received a frantic radio calls that there are trapped researchers on the ice flows who need to be rescued. You race to set sail, knowing that once you start this trip there is no turning back!
Icebreaker Rescue is a line breaker style game in which you control your ship to cut back and forth between the ice flows. As captain, your job is to rescue as many research groups as possible before your ship is destroyed by hitting the rocks or floating debris. As you rescue more research groups you unlock bigger and more powerful Icebreakers, which allow you to earn more points.
Along the way you also can rescue various sea creatures for extra points. Find and release the trapped whale for maximum bonus points. If you achieve the animal rescue goal, you get to open the special reward chest.
Can you navigate the treacherous ice fields to become the top Icebreaker captain in the world!
- 14 different icebreakers from 10 different countries
- Rescue research teams from floating ice flows
- Pick up the atomic device to make your ship indestructible for a limited time
- Rescue arctic animals for additional points
- Open the special reward chest by rescuing the required number of animals.
- Help free the trapped whale for maximum bonus points
- Leader boards for top score
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap the screen to have your ship move from side to side.
- Make sure that you are lined up with the clear ice so that you can safely sail to the other side.
- Sail clear of the floating rock covered icebergs or debris.
- Rescue as many arctic animals as possible to increase your score
- Free the trapped whale for a special bonus