La funzionalità di audio lettura si basa sul sintetizzatore installato sul sistema. La qualità risultante dipende da molti fattori quali ad esempio il fattore di carico della CPU e la qualità del sintetizzatore che per dispositivi economici può essere piuttosto bassa. E' possibile installare e utilizzare sintetizzatori che non siano quelli standard del dispositivo, ma in genere quelli più sofisticati sono comunque a pagamento. Alcuni dispositivi Samsung hanno la possibilità di usare il sintetizzatore Samsung che dovrebbe essere migliore di quello standard.
Un esempio di sintetizzatore alternoativo è questo.
Per eventuali problemi consultate il sito
oppure scrivete a:
iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places. iBreviary contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated (Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
- The new section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.).
- The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places. - A rich section dedicated to Saints
- Store a day on any device
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Unlimited storage days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
- Application Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Deutsch, Française, Romanian - Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Français, Romanian, Latinum
- Languages constantly updated content.
- A new graphical interface
NOTE: This app is in English only.
Hours included for each day are:
* Office of Readings
* Morning Prayer
* Midmorning Prayer
* Midday Prayer
* Midafternoon Prayer
* Evening Prayer
* Night Prayer
This app will automatically update its content while you are running it with an Internet connection.
This App is an audio and text version of the official set of daily prayers from the Liturgy of the Hours of the Roman Catholic Church (Breviary). It wirelessly downloads several days of prayers at a time, without the need for synchronization or access to a computer.
For clergy required to pray the Liturgy of the Hours daily, or laity who recite the daily prayers to maintain their intimate connection with God, The Divine Office App is designed to make praying more convenient, enjoyable, and simple enough for anyone to use. It automatically downloads the appropriate prayers for each office, every day of the year, including Solemnities, Feasts, and Memorials.
The Divine Office App uses the current four-volume Liturgy of the Hours with a bias towards the USA calendar. This version is the official prayer book of the Catholic Church, however, it is suitable for those following Eastern Orthodox and Anglican traditions.
When St. Paul advises us in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to “pray without ceasing,” he intends more than simply bowing our heads and speaking to God on a regular basis. He means for us to adopt an ongoing attitude of prayer that is a way of life and a constant intercession for the salvation of all mankind.
As the mystical body of Christ prays in unison, it fulfills what Paul advises as Christian conduct, that believers at once pray for the good of themselves, their neighbors, and the world. In this way, prayers become liturgy, a way to fulfill our divine calling and a practical approach for addressing the suffering of the world.
The English translation of The Liturgy of the Hours (Four Volumes) ©1974, International Commission on English in the Liturgy Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission by Surgeworks, Inc for the Divine Office Catholic Ministry. DivineOffice.org website, podcast, apps and all related media is © 2006-2011 Surgeworks, Inc. All rights reserved.
IF YOUR APP WORKED FINE AND HAS STOPPED WORKING: Just remove and reinstall from the marketplace to restore full functionality.
Note that the Divine Office app has been pirated by Aptoide. Please take a moment and report the abuse at http://darkpsytrancer.store.aptoide.com/app/market/com.surgeworks.divineoffice/31/8370345/DivineOffice
Laudate grant of use from USCCB Copyright Office has changed. As the result, we removed integrated embedded texts of First Reading, Responsorial Psalm, Second Reading and Gospel from Daily Readings and Order of the Mass. All Readings Together is now a redirect to websites that can be configured as follows: USCCB, Evangelizo and Universalis. Daily Readings podcast from USCCB website is now a direct link to the podcast and we removed that podcast from All Podcasts Together.
TO PRAY ROSARY IN LATIN, PLEASE TAP [NEW ROSARY] BUTTON WHEN IN LATIN ROSARY SELECTION.
We do read phone state but we don't keep any of the phone data. This feature to check phone state is enabled to interrupt playing on internal podcast player so you can answer the phone without podcast playing.
Also, we read SD card to save and import files for [My Prayers] section.
If you're running into more issues please email me from application using: Menu->Email Developer
I will work with anyone to resolve problems.
Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with problems,and check ayckasoft.blogspot.com for release notes and how to use it.
ORADEI se puede utilizar también en modo fuera de línea, con descarga “off-line”.
To stay informed on updates and plans for the Ordo App, to get assistance, or to make suggestions, please visit the Ordo Resources area of the Paulist Press website through the 'Developer Website' link on this page, or by visiting:
The grade or concentration of an ore mineral, or metal, as well as its form of occurrence, will directly affect the costs associated with mining the ore. The cost of extraction must thus be weighed against the metal value contained in the rock to determine what ore can be processed and what ore is of too low a grade to be worth mining. Metal ores are generally oxides, sulfides, silicates, or "native" metals (such as native copper) that are not commonly concentrated in the Earth's crust or "noble" metals (not usually forming compounds) such as gold. The ores must be processed to extract the metals of interest from the waste rock and from the ore minerals. Ore bodies are formed by a variety of geological processes. The process of ore formation is called ore genesis.
New: Liturgia Horarum (Latin-only) including all the hours.
English, German, Latin, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish. Change in Preferences / Language.
You can also read part of the prayer in a different language. Use Preferences / Alternate Language and click on the Red Titles.
Diurnal bilingual: Display two languages side by side for tablets.
New Font selection with all system fonts and own (copy new fonts to /sdcard/fonts/).
Day change: Time for individual daily changes to pray after midnight the Compline of the day before.
If you have problems or find a (type) error, send me a email (in German or English).
Book of Hours, BoH, Divine Office, Breviary Breviary, Liturgy of the Hours, Horarium, Livre d'heures, Roman breviary.
Catholic Christian Prayer Book, Roman Catholic prayer and devotional book for the Liturgy of the Hours.
- Liturgia de las Horas (Laudes, Tercia, Sexta, Nona, Completas, Vísperas y Oficio).
- Leccionario Bienal.
- Evangelio y lecturas de cada día.
- Posbilidad de rezar en una sóla página alguna de estas configuraciones: Laudes + Oficio, Laudes + Bienal, Laudes + Oficio + Evangelio, Laudes + Bienal + Evangelio.
- Función cuenta atrás para tener un Tiempo de oración personal.
- Transcripción a voz de todos los textos de la aplicación ¡Ideal para personas mayores, con alguna discapacidad visual o para escuchar las oraciones en el coche o en el autobús!
EN CONTINÚA REVISIÓN Y MEJORAS DE LOS TEXTOS.
Using this app, you can learn English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Arabic & Vietnamese from our multilingual parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning new languages can never be easier.
When chatting with international friends, you can ask the parrot to speak on behalf of you by playing the authentic pronunciation of the phrase. Language barrier will no longer stop you from making new friends. If you are travelling to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, etc., make sure you bring this app with you!
• Commonly-used phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Full localization (e.g., Spanish → Japanese, English → Chinese, German → Korean, French → Italian)
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Il repertorio spazia dai canti gregoriani alle laude, dai salmi agli inni, alle canzoni della tradizione cristiana italiana e di altri Paesi.
Di tutti i testi in latino e nelle lingue straniere viene data anche la traduzione in italiano. Un indice permette di ricercare i canti con facilità.
Inoltre è possibile effettuare la ricerca di un canto all'interno per parola o per pagina.