* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at email@example.com if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Steeds prijsvriendelijk werken en inspelen op de behoeften van de klanten, daar staat Karteria Paal garant voor.
Voor de sporters die meer willen, stemmen we de voeding, suppletie en trainingsfrequentie af op hun persoonlijke kenmerken zoals gewicht, vetpercentage, specifieke sport, enz. Zo kan iedereen zijn persoonlijk doel bereiken, zowel wat betreft gewicht, vetvrije massa, conditie enz.
Kom even langs. U wordt vriendelijk onthaald en u krijgt een rondleiding. Er wordt een basisschema vastgelegd aan de hand van een eenvoudige conditietest (is niet verplicht, maar wel aan te raden) en uw doelstellingen.
De fitness is dagelijks geopend van 9u tot 23.15u, zaterdag van 9u tot 20u en zondag van 9u tot 16u.
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Puls Egersunds app inneholder komplett Online booking, nyheter fra senteret, samt kart for å finne fram til oss.
Valgfri SMS-påminnelse ved booking.
Appen er utviklet av Nils Halvard Lunde og Johannes Arctander Larsen hos smallsoft.com for iBooking.no
Søkeord: Puls Egersund, Egersund, Puls, trening.
Track and analyze your performance, monitor your progress
* See detailed stats/charts of you pace, distance, time, speed, altitude, and calories burned
* Voice cues via Text-to-Speech to remind time elapsed, pace, and cheering rewards
* Listen to music during your workout
* Set encouraging music clip for last 5% of goal for self motivation
* Selectable activity type (running, cycling, etc.)
* Configurable screen view for showing desirable data
Measure your heart rate
* Monitor your heart rate with the i-gotU Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor (HRM-10) available separately at www.mobileaction.com
* Work with Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3 / Note 2/ Note 3, New HTC One (4.3), HTC One X+, Butterfly, or any
Android 4.3 based smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 interface.
Measure your performance over time
* View detailed history of your activities (daily, weekly, monthly)
* Set workout goals and targets (distance, time, calories, self-challenge, etc.)
* Measure your progress against goals and targets
* Get notified and receive trophies when you hit new personal best and milestone
* Turn any activity into a route map on Google Map with color code for harness level
* Show speed and heart rate data of every logged point on the route map
Share with friends
* Data collected during workouts can be exported and shared in GPX or TCX file
Supported Language(s): English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
For instance, patients experiencing symptoms of arrhythmia can make use of REKA Health’s E100 cardiac event monitor to record an ECG reading. They then simply need to connect the E100 to their smartphone with the REKA app installed. The app will automatically detect the device and transfer the stored data to REKA Health’s cloud platform in a matter of minutes.
Once the transfer is completed, an alert will be sent to the registered physician, who can then review the data for any cardiac irregularities and provide feedback. Patients will enjoy greater peace of mind as they have the assurance that they can capture any cardiac events as and when they occur and send the records to their physician for immediate evaluation.
All patient data stored on REKA Health’s cloud platform is HIPAA compliant and securely protected by password. In addition, the data is transferred without any need for manual entry, thus eliminating the risk of errors in data entry or computation.
The app also incorporates a useful Help function. If users experience problems at any time while using the app, they can use the Help function to refer to the user manual or send an email to REKA Health’s technical support team with the application log and debug log included.
About REKA E100
The REKA E100 is an FDA cleared (510(k)) and CE certified (MDD 93/42/EEC) portable, personal electrocardiograph (ECG) measuring device that can be used for cardiac monitoring at home. You can record your ECG by simply placing your thumbs on the E100. This can later be securely uploaded using your smartphone or computer to REKA Cloud and your healthcare provider will be able to login to our Cloud Service to review your ECG records. The E100 is ideal for patients who may be at risk of experiencing transient cardiac events like Arrhythmia or anyone who is concerned about their heart function and rhythm as they go about their daily life, since the patient can take records whenever he or she feels any physical symptoms potentially indicative of a cardiac event and get those records reviewed by a medical professional.
Support and More Information
To know more about this App or E100 or the Reka Health Service and how it can be useful to you, please visit:
or contact us at:
-Percent time in therapeutic INR range
This Application is jointly developed by The University of Hong Kong and Heartisans Limited.
----What You'll Need----
1. Shockbox Sensor
2. An InVinci compatible helmet.
You'll first need to pair a Shockbox sensor to your android phone using our simple pairing process, then add some information about the player who will be wearing the sensor. Now just make sure that "Listening" is turned on and you'll receive impact notifications from the sensor immediately after they happen.
----How It Works----
The Shockbox uses long range Bluetooth (up to 100m) to communicate with your phone. Once the shockbox detects an impact it sends data quickly and efficiently to your phone over an encrypted Long Range Bluetooth connection.
Please visit us at http://www.rankbullequipment.com for more information, and to purchase a Shockbox sensor.