Version 2.0: New "Export" & "Share" feature !!
AppNea is an Android app for detecting sleep apnea episodes.
It cannot replace medical devices and the user accepts the fact that AppNea might be imprecise in the apnea detection.
Besides, the usage of AppNea requires the user to keep his or her smartphone on his or her breast all night long: to be in the safe side for what concerns damages due to radio frequency signals, it is possible to put the device off line.
AppNea is available on Google Play.
AppNea 2.0 introduces the possibility to:
- Export AppNea data (from the option menu of the Data Display activity)
- Share AppNea data (from the Edit activity)
An Ads bar has been added in the Edit activity.
WEARING YOUR SMARTPHONE
In order to let AppNea check your breath rate and detect Apnea Episodes, it is necessary to put your smartphone on your breast.
The best method I have found, so far, consists in putting you smartphone in a small bag such as those ones you can use for running.
Then, you have to fasten it around your chest, making sure the smartphone is in vertical position (Fig. 1).
After installing AppNea on your Android smartphone, you can launch it. The first screen shows you the Introduction text and asks you to confirm the NOT-RESPONSIBILITY of the developer of AppNea (Fig. 2).
If you agree, AppNea shows you the list of all your previous tests. You can Edit or Delete them, using the contextual menu.
If you open the App options, you can add a new one, using the Option "Add Test" (Fig. 3).
Instead, "Help" brings you to this page.
After filling the field of the Title and, optionally, the field of Description, you can start the Calibration phase (60 seconds duration).
- Click on the "Calibrator" button
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast (in no more than 10 seconds)
- Lay in horizontal position
- Breath normally for about 10 seconds
- Hold your breath for at least 15 seconds, no more than 30 seconds
- Return to normal breathing and wait for the message at the end of the Calibration phase
If the calibration succeeds, you can read a value in the Sensibility field (Fig. 4).
Before running the AppNea test, you have to set the end of the test, by clicking on the Set End Time (Fig. 5).
- Put your smartphone in the "phone-bag" that you already have fastened around your breast
- Lay in horizonal position
- AppNea will tell you when the test is over !
At the end of the test, you will be able to:
- Read the Possible Apnea Index (PAI - Fig. 6).
- Display the data (button "Data Display" - Fig. 7) and the Export them (Option menu of your smartphone)
- Share the data (bluetooth, email and so on).
- Plot the data (button "Data Plot" - Fig. 8). Data about your Possible Apnea Index are plotted with a black line, while data about your body orientation are plotted with a green line.
QUESTIONS & FEEDBACKS
If you have any question or feedback, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should doubt electromagnetic waves as the cause of sleep disorder or related nerve disease.
EMP Detector is using the sensor of smartphone to find electromagnetic wave.
Especially, it analyzes wavelength of magnetism sensor to the way of originative algorithm.
* When you want to use paid version of this program, you should install the free version and test its operation and performance.
* I recommend that you check operation test nearby microwaves or other electronic equipments.
* Introduce MBC Evening News TV program(Broadcasting Corporation-Korea).
Differences with paid version
Improve Screen output.
Have a possibility on delicate sensitivity setting.
Improve other functions.
Electromagnetic wave analyzer detects Electromagnetic wave as a form of graph.
It uses the magnetism sensor of smartphone.
Especially, it analyzes wavelength of its sensor to the way of originative algorithm.
If magnetism sensor’s sensibility is higher, it can detect wavelength in more long distance.
* It can find electromagnetic wave occurring from the equipment. However, you can’t expect the function of program like expensive measuring equipment.
* There's a chance to make a momentary error because of your smartphones electromagnetic wave.
How to operate
Install your smartphone on the stable place.
You can make sensibility of this program higher until you can see the sign of “stable”.
(Samsung is high, SKY is low, SONY is high)
Install your smartphone where you doubt the occurred place of Electromagnetic wave.
* Do not move, wait a minute and then check the results.
Operating error notification
Depending on the application, there may be not exactly the case. Three main causes.
1. Cell phone itself or defective sensor characteristics
2. When moving a mobile phone (can not be used in situations where the absolute motion)
3. Communicate with the relay itself at the moment (the moment of communication internally at regular intervals by operating error propagation)
What is electromagnetic wave?
There are a lot of story about electromagnetic wave take a harmful influence to our body.
Among the many kind of electromagnetic wave, most influenced electromagnetic waves are extremely low frequency (ELF), very low frequency (VLF), Radio Frequency (RF) and microwave.
electromagnetic waves are reported in the paper as the cause of headache, blurred vision, leukemia, brain tumor, brainwave confusion, circulating system disorder, destroy generative function of men, VDP syndrome and eye diseases.
----What You'll Need----
1. Shockbox Sensor
2. An InVinci compatible helmet.
You'll first need to pair a Shockbox sensor to your android phone using our simple pairing process, then add some information about the player who will be wearing the sensor. Now just make sure that "Listening" is turned on and you'll receive impact notifications from the sensor immediately after they happen.
----How It Works----
The Shockbox uses long range Bluetooth (up to 100m) to communicate with your phone. Once the shockbox detects an impact it sends data quickly and efficiently to your phone over an encrypted Long Range Bluetooth connection.
Please visit us at http://www.rankbullequipment.com for more information, and to purchase a Shockbox sensor.