To accomplish this safety goal we have created the Head Health Management System, an affordable three-part system that measures head impacts, records data and provides diagnostic tools to detect potential concussions.
The Head Health Management System will assure parents and coaches that they can have an accurate record of the head health of their athletes. This system includes an in-helmet (or headband) impact sensor which connects wirelessly to an Android app to read impact severity during games. Impact data is stored permanently in the Head Case server.
The main features of FirstResponder™ are:
- Can be used by medical and non medical persons (coaches, parents, officials)
- Performs a real time sideline concussion recognition assessment.
- Receive a sports concussion recommendation in less than 90 seconds.
- Find the closest medical doctor to you by accessing the Google Map location guide.
- Record the on-field concussion observations, memory, symptoms and other signs vital for a doctors' concussion diagnosis.
- Save the concussion information as a PDF injury report.
- View a list of all the concussion warning signs that you can for up to 72 hours in the concussed athlete / player.
- Store your school & clubs App data in a secure iCloud database (voluntary opt out).
----What You'll Need----
1. Shockbox Sensor
2. An InVinci compatible helmet.
You'll first need to pair a Shockbox sensor to your android phone using our simple pairing process, then add some information about the player who will be wearing the sensor. Now just make sure that "Listening" is turned on and you'll receive impact notifications from the sensor immediately after they happen.
----How It Works----
The Shockbox uses long range Bluetooth (up to 100m) to communicate with your phone. Once the shockbox detects an impact it sends data quickly and efficiently to your phone over an encrypted Long Range Bluetooth connection.
Please visit us at http://www.rankbullequipment.com for more information, and to purchase a Shockbox sensor.