Infomed Mobile Assist Ireland Drug Interaction Checker - Irish Drug / Medicines Database
No subscriptions, or sign ups, just full access to all features with free monthly database updates keeping you up to date with the latest interactions and warnings.
Drug on Drug interaction & medicines warning tool for all medical and healthcare professions.
This is the Irish database - for the UK database please search for Infomed Mobile Assist UK
• Comprehensive Drug-Drug interaction warnings.
• Prescribing Information-indications, contraindications, side-effects, dosage.
• Crushing of medicines information– Can be crushed/Do not Crush.
• Falls in the elderly warning-medicines risk information.
• Medicine use review prompts.
• Photosensitivity warnings and advice.
• Pregnancy and Breastfeeding warning information.
• Driving warning-effects of medicines.
• Sport information-use of medicines.
• Search complete database by brand name, generic name or therapeutic category.
• Medicines database information is updated every month.
• App works offline, no need for internet connection except for monthly updates.
All of our applications use our drug databases that are compiled, verified and updated by one of our founders Peter Weedle (B.Pharm., LL.M., Ph.D., MR.Pharm.S, MPSI. Adjunct Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, UCC.) These databases are currently used by thousands of pharmacies and have been in use for over 20 years. Over 100-million prescriptions have been checked and verified for drug interactions using our databases. They are updated regularly by our team of pharmacists to ensure that all newly introduced drugs are included as soon as possible.