Monkey Math School Sunshine allows your child to build fundamental math skills while they are endlessly entertained. Your child will count, add and sort their way through engaging games with uninterrupted play.
For ages 3 to 6.
*** FEATURES! ***
*9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding and subtracting.
*With very little interface, your child presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.
*Uses Knack™ Technology to instinctively adjust the challenge levels to each individual player.
*Irresistibly cute monkey guides the child through game play with animated celebrations for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones.
*Kids collect rewards in their ANIMATED AQUARIUM.
*Uninterrupted and unlimited play: game continues as long as the player desires.
*** GAMES ***
ADD IT UP and TAKE IT AWAY
Use your addition and subtraction skills to solve math problems. Trusty animated crab assistants supply multiple-choice options.
Monkey has a problem: Objects keep popping out if his bucket, creating a pattern - but one piece is missing! Help the monkey by completing the pattern with the choices provided.
Is it an octagon? Or maybe a hexagon? Count each side of these shapes to help Monkey figure it out.
Monkey has a group of numbers in the right order, but some are missing. Help him complete the sequence with the correct numbers.
Monkey loves to blow bubbles, but when he does, groups of shells, fish or turtles are inside each bubble! Use your expertise to figure out which bubble has either the most or least objects inside.
Which bubble has the bigger number? Which bubble has the smaller one? Help Monkey figure it out by popping the correct bubble.
CONNECT THE DOTS
Baby Turtle is stuck on the beach and she needs your help to get to the sea! Connect the dots to show her which way to go.
WRITE IT UP!
Help Monkey identify numbers by tracing them in the sand.
Monkey is running out of time! Pop all the bubbles that have either the right number or the right amount of objects inside before the time runs out!
- addition, multiplication, subtraction, division
- easy, medium, hard modes of play
- no ads or web access
- high scores
- grades: first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade
Topics: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, math, practice math flash cards, math problems, education, educational, math game, kids math, educational games, math quiz, flashcards, math facts, grade, games, boys, girls, kids, math apps, first, second, third, fourth
Kids will be introduced to the concept of fractions through shapes like squares, circles, triangles, rectangles and polygons. Kids will also learn fractions of a set and fraction of a whole through the use of a beaker, and compare simple fractions. Also they will memorize the name of fractions with a fun memory game.
Fraction is a foundational concept in math, once it is seen and intereacted with, kids will find it more intuitive, not something boring and intimidating.
This app is designed for kids from Kindergarten through 3rd grade. The Full version has 7 different mini activities. The lite version has 3 mini activities, no ads are served.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
keywords: kids fractions, math skills, learn fractions
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world’s even numbers. And it’s your job to stop him, by seeking out his secret bases, destroying his menacing mainframes and making the world a safer place for math. Complete each mission by solving the equations that lock the doors along your escape route in 60 seconds or less and earn all the uniforms and watches of a seasoned Base10 spy.
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Operation Math teaches basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through interactive game play that turns boring tables into a global adventure. The faster they work the further they’ll go in a game designed to take your novice mathematician from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the head of the class.
"Operation Math blew us away with its ingenius concept, superb attention to detail and ability to make math drills a genuinely entertaining experience. There are 105 missions to complete and we’re willing to bet that your kids are going to get through all of them."
"We already anticipate Operation Math becoming a mainstay in the world of great math apps!" - www.teacherswithapps.com
"A must have game that contains engaging graphics, sounds and music. Children can practice their math skills and have fun at the same time, which makes Operation Math invaluable." - www.apptudes.com
Awards and Highlights:
• Apple Featured Banner in Education (iOS version)
• Apple Education New and Noteworthy (iOS version)
• Apple Featured in "Math Games" (iOS version)
• Apple What's Hot (iOS version)
• 105 Missions based on three different skill levels.
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷)
• Training that tracks consecutive answers and preps players for active missions
• 30 un-lockable watches and uniforms that encourage game play
• Quick reference addition and multiplication tables
• 15 exotic geographic locations
• Animated mission-tracking map
• Professional narration and soundtrack
• Create 3 custom player profiles on the same device
See it in action:
"To quote my kids, “It rocks!” ... This is much more than your average math facts and flashcard app. This is, well, Operation Math." - www.theiphonemom.com
Can your child do this in less than five seconds?
Well, he really can do! This Mental Maths app helps improve your mental calculation skills through introduction to various methods & exercises. This app has the most exhaustive content around mental maths. With this app, our goal is to provide you easy to read material which you can read and follow at your own pace. Chapters are written in conversational language with lot of pictorial illustrations. Every chapter provides practice exercises. App also has tons of consolidated exercises covering all topics. This is great app for students so they can finish exams within the time limit and yet be assured of good grades. These simple techniques go a long way in building your self confidence in mathematics, which is generally a hard subject. These mental math techniques are not just magic. They have sound base in algebra and uses fundamental principles to simplify calculations.
Please send in your feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: math games, math workout, maths help, mathskill, maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths for kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, test, brain teaser, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework solver, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, educational apps, Mathmagician, mathmasia, calculations, learning apps
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
The topics covered in the app include:
- Elementry Algebra
- Basic identities
- Boolean Algebra
- Quadratic formula
- Solid Geometry
- Plane Geometry
- Right angled triangle
- Trignometric functions
- Pythagorean identity
- Double angle identities
- Shifts and periodicity
Keywords:formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
It is the best app to keep your preschoolers busy!
+ 8 FREE games! No ads! No in-app purchase! :)
Tiko will teach the kids [audio available in: English, French, Czech]:
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the maximum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the minimum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to add numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to subtract numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to multiply numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to sort numbers
PlaynLearnToo.com is bringing you and your kids “Tiko, kids count” a game which teaches kids various operations with numbers in many languages.
- it is free full version of the game without ads (no ads)
- addicting games
kindergarten,parenting,educative,doodler,preschool,fun,cute,entertaining,brain,training,learn,trainer,concentration, fun games
- kids games free 3 years old
- kids games free 4 years old
- kids games free 5 years old
- kids games free 6 years old
- kids games free 7 years old
Tiko - little mouse
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
★★★★★ "Very easy to use. Very well set up"
★★★★★ "Yes thumbs up This is just what I was looking for. Fun and motivating to use."
Maths Bug keeps mental processes healthy and improves numeracy - feed your mental arithmetic brain and give it a daily fun workout! Downloaded over 35,000 times!
Maths Bug has been (humanely) tested on children, teens and adults. The game works! Download it for free and see if it works for you? Optimized for phones and tablets.
- 10 different challenging tests including: number addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, common factors, fractions, percentages, algebra, trig, shapes and word puzzles. All built-in, no need to download anything else.
- Built in explanations of common mental maths tricks.
- 3 Strikes game mode, 3 lives across all tests, no time limit. A real maths workout!
- One Mad Maths Minute game mode, get as many correct as possible in one minute.
- Either type your answer or use multiple choice.
- Extensive sound effects and graphics to keep you engaged
- Built in scoring depending on speed, accuracy and difficulty level.
- Inspired by structured maths learning systems like Kumon.
- Create multiple accounts and keep track of progress and see how you are improving.
- Built in world wide high score tables per test and overall.
- Change the background to suit taste.
- Built in blackboard to help with working out.
- Works equally well on mobiles and tablets.
- Widget and Notifications to remind you to play
- Built in instructions and maths resources database on how to perform mental maths tricks.
This version is free and ad sponsored (child friendly ads only). If you wish to access the more advanced levels you will need to pay a small one off fee.
We have been especially careful to make sure the question style is authentic to that in maths tests and exams - allowing more easy recognition of patterns and styles of question.
Well suited for use by home schoolers.
We hope you find Maths Bug fun whilst being educational and informative.
If you have any questions about Maths Bug, or suggestions to make it better, please contact us on email@example.com .
BTW we are aware of layout issues on small screen low resolution 'letterbox' displays (like HTC Chacha) - we are working to fix this - there is a lot to fit in.
Coming Soon (end of May):
- More coverage of skills in existing tests
- More hints and tips
- Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
- Choose difficulty of drill by selecting question range between 0 to 20
- Turn negative answer on or off
- Choose from 4 different penguin avatars
- The Scoreboard keeps track of best time and ranking for each game type
- Play with 3 opponent computer players
DISCLAIMER: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
education games, math drills, math dash, math games, math workout, math games for kids, math solver, multiplication games, division games, addition games, subtraction games, penguin games, math quiz, math quiz games, math quizzes, math questions
More from developer
★ Winner of BEST EDUCATIONAL GAME OF 2011 (2nd Place) in the Best App Ever Awards.
★ “The holy grail of edutainment math apps.” Editors Choice, 5/5 Score -Best Apps for Kids
★ “A must-have game app for kids...An excellent way to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division via fun and interactive game play.” - Fun Educational Apps
MATH EVOLVE: A MATH GAME FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
This revolutionary app provides a fun and engaging way to practice math facts, number sense, and mental math skills. Math Evolve is for ages 6 and up, but is challenging and fun even for adults.
•The most fun and engaging math game on Google Play.
•Improves multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction skills.
•Hours of content that can be customized for children of all ages.
•Gain valuable performance statistics to help students improve.
•Math Evolve runs on phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
In “Story Mode”, players embark on an epic math adventure across three unique environments: microscopic, ocean, and space. The “Practice Mode” is a fully-featured platform for learning math facts, and can be used in the home or classroom to provide highly customizable and engaging math practice. Math Evolve is already being enjoyed by students around the world, and parents and teachers alike are praising it as “revolutionary” and “extremely engaging.”
See the preview video and get more information at http://mathevolve.com
WHAT MAKES MATH EVOLVE UNIQUE?
•Unlike other math apps and flashcards that quickly become boring, Math Evolve combines math practice with an arcade-style game that kids actually love to play.
•Beautiful Artwork and high-quality music make Math Evolve the premier math game for kids.
•“Story Mode” lets you set the difficulty of the math and the game independently, making Math Evolve fun and educational for players of all ages and abilities.
•The “Player History” section saves every player’s performance, showing parents and teachers which math facts a child needs to practice. Math Evolve supports up to 5 player profiles.
•“Practice Mode” allows a parent or teacher to choose exactly which math facts are being practiced and monitor a child’s progress.
•Math Evolve is more complex and varied than other math games, with 12 unique levels, 19 different enemies, and 6 challenging bosses that can be played on 3 difficulty settings. This is the free trial version that includes only 2 levels.
REVIEWS FOR MATH EVOLVE:
★ "Math Evolve is the perfect math app for kids because it is fun and educational. The beautiful graphics, music, and exciting game play will make your child forget they are learning and excited about math!" -Momtrends.com
★“Math Evolve is a rare app indeed. It is all about math but the game play is so immersive, so engaging, that the math is tackled enthusiastically” Perfect 5/5 Score, AppsForHomeschooling.com
★“Math Evolve has really pushed the envelope...Students in the classroom raved about this game. All in all, this is the future – we’re sure of that!” - TeachersWithApps.com
FEATURES AND PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
•Math Evolve runs on phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
•This app does NOT REPORT ANY USER DATA. All performance data is stored on your device.
•This app does NOT feature any in-app purchases.
•This app does NOT contain any advertising.
•This app does NOT contain any external links.
InterAction Education is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.