The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
King of Math is a fast-paced mathematics game with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world!
Playing King of Math is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it! The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School.
The game includes:
- Mixed 1
- Mixed 2
HIGHLIGHTS OF IXL MATH PRACTICE
- Comprehensive coverage of K-10 math curriculum
- Wide variety of question types to engage students
- Virtual prizes and awards to celebrate learning milestones
- Insightful reporting on all app practice at IXL.com
- Over 16 billion unique problems answered on IXL.com
“Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily.”
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time.”
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have.”
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
“We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help.”
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
“My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!”
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App for Teaching and Learning — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in The New York Times
"This app is definitely fun. ... Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." - The New York Times
Brought to you from the makers of Geography Drive USA, this math trainer app comes with a variety of arithmetic games, which are engaging alternatives to traditional homework, math drills and flash cards. Perfect for any grade, Operation Math will help your kids practice and prepare for any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division test or quiz in a fresh new way.
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world's even numbers - and it's your children's job to stop him! Watch then earn all of the uniforms of a seasoned Base 10 spy as they complete missions by solving each equation that blocks their escape. The more they practice and up their speed, the further they'll go in this exciting problem solver game that takes them from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the front of the class.
This app is fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases.
• 105 exciting missions centered on three different arithmetic skill levels.
• All binomial addition and subtraction equation for numbers 1-20.
• All binomial multiplication and division equations for numbers 1-12.
• Unique spy game action that provides a fun alternative to homework, flash cards, worksheets and equation drills.
• The ability to select missions by skill level and arithmetic operations.
• Training runs that track consecutive answers and prepare players for future missions.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
Operation Math is a great way for kids to have fun and learn arithmetic at the same time. This app sharpens skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, all while giving them a break from worksheets and regular math drills.
This app is perfect for arithmetic practice, test or quiz preparation, as well as homework! You can even select skill levels and equation types to put your kids at the perfect pace. Learning arithmetic has never been so fun! Download your app today!
Looking for a multi-player version? Check out Operation Math: Code Squad — the fun, four-player math game that transforms solo learning into a time based team adventure. Also available from Spinlight.
Crafted by Spinlight - a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal - to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
Kids will learn about mixed fractions, equivalent fractions, fractions on a number line, a fraction of a collection whose size is greater than the denominator, compare fractions with different numerators and denominators, but can be compared to either 0, 1/2 or 1. We use a scaffolding approach, where the concept is introduced visually first, later there will be games without visual aid to strengthen the concept learned.
The full version has eight different mini activities. The lite version has 2 mini activities, no ads are served in either versions.
Here is a summary of the activities:
1. Shade Fractions 2: Like in Simply Fractions 1, you are asked to shade the squares, but the number of squares is larger then the denominator. They are arranged so you can easily see the grouping.
2. Mixed Fractions: You are presented with circles and a fraction of a circle, you will have to put in the correct whole number, numerator, denominator and the equivalent simple fraction's numerator and denominator. Since you are asked to put in the number rather than choosing from multiple choices, guessing is minimized.
3. Number Line: You have to put in the numerator based on the position on the number line, hints are provided so you will see the fraction on the number line is the same as a fraction of a whole. You will compare the fraction to a half, so you will be prepared to do the harder part of the compare exercises.
4. Fraction of a Set 2: Like in Simply Fractions, you are asked to color a fraction of objects, but the number of objects is larger than the denominator. You can rearrange the objects into separate groups so you can color the right amount of them.
5. Equivalent Fractions: You are asked to put in the numerator to make an equivalent fraction based on the visual model presented.
6. Compare: There are two modes, easy and hard. But in both modes you will need to rearrange the fractions into the right order. The easy mode, you will be asked to compare fractions with either the same numerators or the same denominators, these concepts were introduced in Simply Fractions, but here no visual aid is provided. The hard mode, the numerators and denominators are different, but they can be compared to a half, this is a crucial comparison strategy at this age.
7. Odd one out: You are provided with 4 fractions, you are to eliminate the one that is different than the other three equivalent fractions.
8. Equivalent memory: A classic memory game where you find pairs of equivalent fractions, this will strengthen the equivalent fractions skills.
No kids should feel dumb because they don't understand math, many times we fail them because we let them learn the next concept before they grasped the first concept. We hope to instill confidence and joy in children as they travel the long educational journey.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
Keywords: common core, fractions, second grade math, third grade math and fourth grade math
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
TV functionality included for easy learning
Talking Kids Math and Numbers is an easy way for kids to learn numbers and build basic math skills.
-High quality 3D graphics
-Funny Penguin Animations
-Text to speech / spoken text
-Special Sound Effects
Your children will enjoy the following activities:
This app helps preschool-aged kids learn numbers and basic math skills.
Download it now for free and enjoy the new way of learning!
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 3,575 activities, iTooch 5th Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for fifth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Measuring and Estimating, Graphs and Stats, Fractions, Geometry
✓ 82 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 3,575 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 640 original pictures.
➡ iTooch 5th Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 5.
Discover our other apps iTooch 5th Grade Science and iTooch 5th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian and Azerbaijani. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
★ Winner of BEST EDUCATIONAL GAME OF 2011 (2nd Place) in the Best App Ever Awards.
★ “The holy grail of edutainment math apps.” Editors Choice, 5/5 Score -Best Apps for Kids
★ “A must-have game app for kids...An excellent way to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division via fun and interactive game play.” - Fun Educational Apps
MATH EVOLVE: A MATH GAME FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
This revolutionary app provides a fun and engaging way to practice math facts, number sense, and mental math skills. Math Evolve is for ages 6 and up, but is challenging and fun even for adults.
•The most fun and engaging math game on Google Play.
•Improves multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction skills.
•Hours of content that can be customized for children of all ages.
•Gain valuable performance statistics to help students improve.
•Math Evolve runs on phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
In “Story Mode”, players embark on an epic math adventure across three unique environments: microscopic, ocean, and space. The “Practice Mode” is a fully-featured platform for learning math facts, and can be used in the home or classroom to provide highly customizable and engaging math practice. Math Evolve is already being enjoyed by students around the world, and parents and teachers alike are praising it as “revolutionary” and “extremely engaging.”
See the preview video and get more information at http://mathevolve.com
WHAT MAKES MATH EVOLVE UNIQUE?
•Unlike other math apps and flashcards that quickly become boring, Math Evolve combines math practice with an arcade-style game that kids actually love to play.
•Beautiful Artwork and high-quality music make Math Evolve the premier math game for kids.
•“Story Mode” lets you set the difficulty of the math and the game independently, making Math Evolve fun and educational for players of all ages and abilities.
•The “Player History” section saves every player’s performance, showing parents and teachers which math facts a child needs to practice. Math Evolve supports up to 5 player profiles.
•“Practice Mode” allows a parent or teacher to choose exactly which math facts are being practiced and monitor a child’s progress.
•Math Evolve is more complex and varied than other math games, with 12 unique levels, 19 different enemies, and 6 challenging bosses that can be played on 3 difficulty settings. This is the free trial version that includes only 2 levels.
REVIEWS FOR MATH EVOLVE:
★ "Math Evolve is the perfect math app for kids because it is fun and educational. The beautiful graphics, music, and exciting game play will make your child forget they are learning and excited about math!" -Momtrends.com
★“Math Evolve is a rare app indeed. It is all about math but the game play is so immersive, so engaging, that the math is tackled enthusiastically” Perfect 5/5 Score, AppsForHomeschooling.com
★“Math Evolve has really pushed the envelope...Students in the classroom raved about this game. All in all, this is the future – we’re sure of that!” - TeachersWithApps.com
FEATURES AND PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
•Math Evolve runs on phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or above.
•This app does NOT REPORT ANY USER DATA. All performance data is stored on your device.
•This app does NOT feature any in-app purchases.
•This app does NOT contain any advertising.
•This app does NOT contain any external links.
InterAction Education is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.