1) Level Setter - The App has 4 levels for different levels expertise and age groups.
2) Learner - This provides a list of words with their meaning.
3) Scambler - Words are scrambled and the user has to unscramble it with or without a hint. Points awarded are higher without a hint.
4) HangMan(Jeopardy) - User can predict the missing word with or without a hint. Points awarded are higher without a hint.
5) Tester - Multiple choices are provided and user needs to select the right answer. Points are awarded for every right answer.
MONEY REFUND IS CONTROLLED BY GOOGLE & NOT BY DEVELOPER. SO IF YOU DON'T GET A REFUND SEND ME A MAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU A REFUND.
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus: ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Keep in touch with your friends by playing Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile game!
PLAY the simple word-building game you know and love
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat
INVITE new friends to play instantly through Facebook & Twitter, or with random opponent matchmaking
ACCESS your games across all your devices
PRAISE FOR WORDS
• "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
• "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
• "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
• "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends
Note: This is a Zynga-sponsored sweepstakes and Google is not a sponsor nor are they involved in any way.
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 100,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
Help Watson the Owl fight the grey curse and restore color to the storybook world! Use the power of words to unlock spectacular bonuses and spell your way to victory. New challenges await you at every turn – can you be the one to vanquish the curse forever?
- More than 250 challenging word game levels with more coming soon!
- Play and compete with friends!
- Download and play in your choice of English, French, Italian, German or Spanish!
- Beautiful storybook-inspired level maps!
- Cool power ups and strategic score bonuses!
- Share progress with the Facebook version!
- Connect with Facebook to find friends who are already playing!
- Meet Disney’s newest star, Watson the Owl!
The word quiz is to guess matching words and create a chain of words. You should link some words together to make a logical combination and trigger a chain reaction. Check out what cause your train of thought!
But be careful! Some puzzles are tricky! There are hints to help you if you get stuck. It’s amazing brain teaser!
Compare your results with friends on the Leader board. It’s a great IQ test! Pop Words Reaction will help you to train your brain and bring you a lot of fun.
Whats word is missing to create a chain? Find it!
Fun with Blanks! New & Addictive word filling game with several packs based on different topics!!!
Word Fill is a addictive word puzzle game and casual game supporting all popular mobile devices.
Word Fill Support : Runs in over 4000 android mobile devices. We made our best effort in testing it in several popular devices, however if you find any issues please mail us at email@example.com
*** Game Facts ***
- Word filling game with scores, ranking and online competition.
- Each pack is based on a particular topic with nine levels.
- Normal, Medium, Hard & Expert difficulty modes.
- Challenge your skills in 4 difficulty modes in several packs.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
- Tap over the words to find their meaning from online dictionary.
- Languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian & Portuguese.
*** Game Play ***
- Tap over blanks in the board and fill the missing letters to form words shown above it.
- Find all the words in the list to complete the level.
- Faster you find words higher the score & ranking.
*** Other Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Choose your board size to match your skill.
- All packs have individual player ranking system based on the highest Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes WordSwipe so addictive.
Related Keywords : mind game, quest, brain twister, touch game, online game, time pass, time killer, best puzzle, family game, new game, word game, scrabble, words friends
In this game there will be grid of letters from which need to form words.
There are 3 levels and 10 sub levels in each level:
Level - 1:
Here grid will be 5*5 letter Sub level - 1, 2, 3 : Time is 120sec, 110sec, 100sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 16 words to be formed. Sub level - 4, 5, 6, 7 : Time is 90sec, 80sec, 70sec, 60sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 15 words to be formed. Sub level - 8, 9, 10 : Time is 55sec, 50sec, 40sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 14 words to be formed. If you clear Sub level - 5 you can bypass to Level - 2.
Level - 2:
Here grid will be 4*5 letter Sub level - 1, 2, 3 : Time is 90sec, 80sec, 75sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 12 words to be formed. Sub level - 4, 5, 6, 7 : Time is 70sec, 65sec, 60sec, 55sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 11 words to be formed. Sub level - 8, 9, 10 : Time is 50sec, 45sec, 40sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 10 words to be formed. If you clear Sub level - 5 you can bypass to Level - 3.
Level - 3:
Here grid will be 3*5 letter Sub level - 1, 2, 3 : Time is 70sec, 65sec, 60sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 7 words to be formed. Sub level - 4, 5, 6, 7 : Time is 55sec, 50sec, 45sec, 40sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 5 words to be formed. Sub level - 8, 9, 10 : Time is 35sec, 30sec, 25sec respectively and to clear the level minimum 5 words to be formed.
Test your vocabulary..
Unlike games like Hanging With Friends or Words With Friends, which are limited by their format or the strength of the opposition, there’s a much greater feeling of variety in Hooked on Words
"5 out of 5" –Appolicious
Hooked on Words is the exciting new word search game that brings a fun and addicting twist to the genre with its innovative bonus tile system. With its eye popping visuals and smooth as silk mechanics Hooked on Words is sure to have you coming back time and time again. Best of all it’s free to play with no coins to buy or gameplay designed to force you to purchase additional items. Spell words in any direction to clear that word from the board and then watch as new letters fall in their place. Spell bigger words to earn bonus tiles that can help extend your game and achieve bigger scores. With its 4 game modes there is a little something for everyone whether you like to take your time and strategize or prefer fast and furious action. Once a game is over you can track your best words and scores and even see where you stack up against other players from around the world with the unique in game viewing system for Swarm leaderboards. So what are you waiting for? If you love word search games like Boggle, Word Search, Scrabble, Wurdle and Spelltower then download Hooked on Words and get one of the best word search games available today.
Standard Mode: Play at your own pace as you strategize to spell bigger words and earn bonus tiles.
Timed Mode: Players get 2 minutes and an unlimited supply of letter tiles to spell as many words as possible.
Collapse Mode: Try and clear the board and keep your letter tile count as low as possible as new letters fall into place at a faster and faster rate. Bigger words give you bonuses to clear extra letters.
Scramble Mode: A static 6 x 7 board where letters don’t change and players have 2 minutes to spell as many words as possible.
Features at a glance: · 4 Word search game modes · Universal App · Results system that keeps track of your best words and scores · Swarm leaderboards and achievements
Coming soon to Hooked on Words: Purchase skins that will enable you to completely change the appearance of your game. Visit our website at www.hookedonwords.com for some previews.
Note from the developer: First of all we’d like to say thank you to everyone who decided to give Hooked on Words a try. In an effort to make word search games accessible to everyone we wanted to provide the game for free so that players everywhere can enjoy it. We hope once you try it you’ll be “Hooked” and will share the game with your friends and family. If you really love the game please support us via the in app purchase to remove ads so that we can continue to bring you great content.
Have a suggestion for a word you’d like to see in Hooked on Words? Email it to us at submit@ hookedonwords.com.
you can click on a word to add it to the notification bar and to overlay it on top of your scrabble game. this allows you to play and see the spelling of the word you have chosen without having to go back and forth between your scrabble game and words cheat.
-To use blank tiles just substitute with a question mark '?'
-Does not rely on an internet connection.
-make sure you check out the settings menu for customization
-Long press a word to access dictionary
-optional transparency see game board through app!
-multiple search settings (Long press menu button)
-Long press "Switch to.." button to switch between scrabble, words with friends or others easily
We've recently added a moveable keyboard so it may be used with Lexulous and other board games that the keyboard usually covers. By moving the keyboard higher, it allows you to see the rack letters of Lexulous easily.
for more info, and instructions, check out the website:
if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions
please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word Breaker is the ultimate Scrabble cheat when you’re stuck! It supports the following games: Words with Friends, Angry Words, EA Scrabble, Wordfeud, Wordsmith, and Words by Post.
- Lightning fast!
- Honest! We give you *all* of the results. We will never hide the best scoring words from you.
- Board Solver Mode maximizes your score by calculating the other words in play!
- Screenshot Importing reads your game directly into Board Solver! Incredibly easy to use, just snap and go!
- Wow! Screenshot Importing now supports EA Scrabble and Wordfeud in addition to Words with Friends!
- Our original and still ground-breaking Ghost Mode allows you to peek at the game underneath!
- Local dictionary! Why should you have to always be online to use other cheats? Download your favorite dictionaries and take them on the road! Also, like everything else, dictionaries are free!
- Track what’s left in the bag! Our exclusive “Remaining Tiles” screen helps you predict what letters you’ll get next!
- Supports wildcards and blank tiles! Even better, you can easily tell word breaker what location and patterns to look for.
- Highly customizable, including filters for word length!
- Available is SEVEN languages, including English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, and Português!
Aside from its ability to build words, Word Breaker is also a learning and optimization tool. Learn to strategize using the Board Solver, discover how to get multiple crosswords in a single play, and always have an idea of what tiles have yet to be played. You can also use it to solve everyday problems, puzzles, and anagrams. Word Breaker has even been used in the classroom to teach English - something we think is just amazing!
Word Breaker FREE is humbly ad-supported. If you like what we do, support us by buying Word Breaker FULL and enjoy an ad-free experience. Additionally, users of Word Breaker FULL gain early access to all the cool new features, improvements, and language updates we regularly deliver.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
★ Having trouble with Ghost Mode? Try this:
Install the utility app "Auto Memory Manager" (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lim.android.automemman&hl=en), and make the following changes:
1) Selected the "Mild" settings.
2) Increase the "Hidden Application" setting to 10MB.
3) Power cycle your phone.
Note: Firecracker Software LLC is not associated with the Auto Memory Manager app in any way.
★ How to take a screenshot:
- Press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” for one full second.
- On certain phones, this combination is “Home” and “Power.”
- Very old phones running Android 2.x cannot take screenshots without the help of a 3rd-party app.
★ Having trouble with Screenshot Importing?
1) Completely zoom out before taking a screenshot. This way, the whole board is visible and Word Breaker can properly scan every tile.
2) Make sure all of your playable tiles are on the tile rack, not on the game board. This ensures the results you get are valid.
3) Make sure nothing is obscuring the game. Facebook Chat Heads, app trays, and notification pop-ups can all interfere with Word Breaker.
★ Is a suggested word not accepted by your favorite word game? Check what dictionary you’re using against our recommendations below:
Angry Words: ENABLE
EA Scrabble: TWL
Words By Post: TWL
This app is in no way associated with Zynga, Inc, makers of the popular game Words With Friends.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, Words With Friends, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, NSF, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Word helper, word finder, anagram, word feud, ordliste, ordbok, ordlista, ordlexikon, ordsök, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud fusk, Scrabble, scrabble cheat, scrabble words, ord, wordfeud jukser, bedrager, jukse, tricherie, tricher
Are you able to earn the most points of all? Or perhaps be the one who found the most words in a single game? See how you stack up against your friends and the rest of the world using the integrated OpenFeint leaderboards!
keywords: words, solitaire, scrabble, wordgame
Spell the longest words possible, claim your opponent's tiles, and dominate the board in this exciting letter landgrab game. You can play against friends and family everywhere, on both smartphone and tablet, and challenge historical and literary greats -- such as Shakespeare, Cleopatra, and Count Dracula -- in "Play the Greats" mode, Wordly's awesome single-player experience.
Major features include:
✓ Play dozens of games at once with friends and family anywhere in the world
✓ Enjoy riveting single-player action in Wordly's challenging "Play the Greats" mode, where you're pitted against historical greats such as Shakespeare, Einstein, and Count Dracula
✓ Connect with friends through Facebook, Twitter or SMS
✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
✓ Enjoy a variety of fresh and challenging gaming experiences with special daily game boards
✓ Complete daily word list achievements and long-term achievements to gain trophies and bragging rights, and climb the Wordly ranks from "Novice" to "Master" and beyond
✓ Amp up your game with the Wild Tile and Word Hint power ups
Looking for a fun new word challenge that will test your lexical land-grabbing skills? Trying to find a better use for your old dictionary than keeping your refrigerator door open during hot summer months? In search of a fun challenge that will unite you with friends, family, and people whose love of language exceeds that of William Shakespeare himself? Look no further – Wordly is here, the most fun you can have on your smartphone or tablet!
Like Wordly on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playwordly
Follow Wordly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playwordly
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
- Multi-player online gaming experience
- Build up your own profile. Support animated avatar now!
- Rich social features: Chat rooms, private messages, friends, blacklists and more!
- Register one time, login all Cloudroid games!
Play games with over one million players and join Cloudroid online gaming today!
(Also known as Words, Word Search, Word Drop, Scramble, Scrabble)
More from developer
The game is in the Scrabble genre and we love this genre of game.
* Play words vertically or horizontally
* Play head to head against other human opponents
* POW tile can be used as any letter or replace another letter
* Play up to 20 games at once
* Leaderboards posted on Fightin' Words website
Visit http://apps.interworks.com/fightinwords for additional game information, including leaderboards!