Draw a line and dodge the walls.
Try avoiding the walls as long as possible and beat all your friends in this simple yet fun game! Enjoy the 4 different game modes, get your name on the leaderbords, complete all the challenges, try your luck on the wheel of fortune and unlock all the pencils and emojis. Earn diamonds by playing the game, opening gifts, spinning the wheel of fortune and completing daily challenges. You can use your diamonds to unlock new pencils and emojis. Can you collect all of them?
4 GAME MODES:
Dodgy Liner now features 4 different game modes to enjoy!
- Standard: The old school gameplay we all know and love.
- Lightning: Dodge walls that come at you with lightning speed.
- Moving Walls: Dodge moving and rotating walls.
- Invisible Walls: Walls turn invisible, try to dodge them, if you can ;)
There are now a ton of challenges for you to complete. You can also complete daily challenges to earn extra diamonds. Completing all the challenges requires a lot of skill. Are you able to complete all of them?
While dodging the walls there is a chance you will come across a power-up. You can pick these up by moving over it. You can come across these three different power-ups:
- Wallhack: for a small amount of time you are able to move through walls.
- Slowdown: picking this up will slow down the speed in which the walls are moving.
- +10 Diamonds: well... this grants you 10 extra diamonds.
PENCILS AND EMOJIS:
You can collect diamonds by playing the game, opening gifts, spinning the wheel of fortune and completing daily challenges. You can spend these diamonds on new pencils and emojis! Pencils leave a colored trail behind them, this can be a single plain color, multiple colors or even a flag pattern. Emojis will leave a path of emojis behind them. There are currently 60 pencils and emojis to unlock. Can you collect all of them?
While playing the game your highscore is automatically submitted to the global leaderbords. Each game mode has its own leaderbord. You can also see the highscores of your friends and anyone else in the world who has played the game. Start drawing some lines, dodging some walls and beating some friends!